Let's make groups of 4

Kinolee

This chart is very good, but, with the name dropping and development seen in RoW (which can't be used because of spoilers), there are at least 2 Shards that I'd place instead and Autonomy in the quadrant of Passion / Feel. Autonomy fits better in the Survive quadrant.

Also, as they are Commands, Inspire I don't think is a good fit for the name of the Dawnshard, Feel fits better with the Command Change, in my opinion.

Also, I petition to use the names dropped in RoW here, they're just names, after all, I don't think they're even minor spoilers, but I submit to Moderator Wisdom.

• 4 weeks later...

I am on board with the three commands we have seen capitalized in the books:

UNITE

CHANGE 

SURVIVE

For the fourth I suggest:

LIBERATE

It works as a balance to UNITE. And the definition of Liberty as "the power or scope to act as one pleases" sure fits the shards usually put in this fourth group: Odium, Ambition, Autonomy, & ...

Also, going with the theory that Odium is the bearer of this Dawnshard, he sure has liberated a few vessels of their shards with it.

Edited by LeahAstonished
Had a hidden RoW spoiler, but I don't think even that is allowed.