31 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

ok... so what information do we have on TJ Shade, they seem to be a part of many of the lynches.

While I don't disagree with examining TJ Shade, I would actually say that him voting most of the time is more Villager-indicative. An Elim would be concerned about how it looks to be on so many MLs. However, I won't entirely discount the possibility that he's going for a big-brained play.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

I'm going to do a "my current reads list" so here goes (this will likely be wildly inaccurate, because I don't have the time to read the through the compilation thread and am going off of my horrible memory)

@Chasmgoat: Mostly inactive, not very sus. N/A+I

@Whysper: No strong reads here either. N/A~M

@Ookla the Channelknight: Kinda sus, my strongest read so far, his predecessor claimed that him leaving would mess with balancing, not a strong reason though. ME+N

@Kings_way: Mild suspicion, guessing him and Sart are not Elims together. M E//V with Sart

@Danex: Pretty strong Vil read might have been pocketing me. SV+PM

@TJ Shade: Slightly sus kinda think they and Illwei were E/V. ME+OV/E

@JesterLavorre: Slight sus, but I keep reading them that way so might just be their play style. ME+PS

@Sart: Mild sus seems like they are baiting a lunch this round, mild V/E with Kings. ME+MV/E with Kings

@Vapor: N/A

@Amanuensis: Mild Vil mostly N/A. N/A+MV

1 minute ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Pretty strong Vil read might have been pocketing me.

Hey, you PMd me first :P

also could you explain your notation? I don’t get all those letters and tildes and slashes and everything. 

Just now, Ookla the Disproportionate said:

Hey, you PMd me first :P

also could you explain your notation? I don’t get all those letters and tildes and slashes and everything. 

Sure 

N/A+I = not confident because they are kinda inactive

N/A~M = not confident because of my memory

N/A+N = not confident because they are new

ME//V = mild Elim/Vil with someone

SV+PM = strong Vil because of PM

ME+OV/E = mild Elim because of old Elim/Vil

ME+PS = mild Elim because of Play style

ME+MV/E = mild Elim because of mild Elim/Vil

N/A+MV = not confident but mild Vil

There were 13 people alive during the last cycle, and there were only 4 votes. Would you rather I didn't vote too? I'm actually trying to find elims. And it's coming from someone who is not participating in lynches, which seems like hiding for me. Can you guys participate in voting too? We are probably 2 cycles away from losing.

Reads are Sart, SfS, Fadran and Danex are village. Other 6 are Whysper, Vapor, Chasmgoat, Jester, Aman and Kings Way. Aman, I have no clue. Kings Way was active during the cycle in which there was no kill, and hasn't been active since Thursday, during which there has been a kill. I was reading Whysper was village when she was active. That leaves Vapor, Chasmgoat and Jester. Chasmgoat's activity actually matches with inactivity during the cycle with no kill and active in the last cycle during which there was a kill. 

2 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

There were 13 people alive during the last cycle, and there were only 4 votes. Would you rather I didn't vote too? I'm actually trying to find elims. And it's coming from someone who is not participating in lynches, which seems like hiding for me. Can you guys participate in voting too? We are probably 2 cycles away from losing.

Reads are Sart, SfS, Fadran and Danex are village. Other 6 are Whysper, Vapor, Chasmgoat, Jester, Aman and Kings Way. Aman, I have no clue. Kings Way was active during the cycle in which there was no kill, and hasn't been active since Thursday, during which there has been a kill. I was reading Whysper was village when she was active. That leaves Vapor, Chasmgoat and Jester. Chasmgoat's activity actually matches with inactivity during the cycle with no kill and active in the last cycle during which there was a kill. 

I will join on Chasmgoat I'm not really sus of Vapor at all but I am sus of Jester, you (pretty much gone now) and Mr. Goat

Is there a reason no one is talking about Aman? They were a prime suspect before The Whole RB PM train thing, and then they were mostly inactive after that. I’m not super hard set on this. I’m mostly voting to encourage discussion. I feel like there’s something I’m missing about why nobody talked about Aman in their posts. Was he cleared somehow and I missed it?

1 hour ago, Ookla the Sprinkle said:

Is there a reason no one is talking about Aman? They were a prime suspect before The Whole RB PM train thing, and then they were mostly inactive after that. I’m not super hard set on this. I’m mostly voting to encourage discussion. I feel like there’s something I’m missing about why nobody talked about Aman in their posts. Was he cleared somehow and I missed it?

I don't remember. Aman because they were a big suspect. Did Gears support anyone? I don't remember if he did.

And to the people above who voted me, I have no way of proving my innocence, I wish I did, but I don't. All you have is my word. Sorry.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Sprinkle said:

Actually I've been wondering about this as well. I do think the PM thing kind of distracted everyone from the early reads. Then Aman was having some sort of Internet issues, so I was giving him a chance to return again and see if he was able to get back into things again. But either he's still having troubles or just isn't interested. I had an early Elim lean on him due to the wording on his reads that seemed to shade a few people. And then wording of his reaction to suspicions about him.

I have more suspicions of Aman than Chasmgoat (the other wagon), so I'll place my vote on Aman.

Aman

2 hours ago, Whysper said:

Actually I've been wondering about this as well. I do think the PM thing kind of distracted everyone from the early reads. Then Aman was having some sort of Internet issues, so I was giving him a chance to return again and see if he was able to get back into things again. But either he's still having troubles or just isn't interested. I had an early Elim lean on him due to the wording on his reads that seemed to shade a few people. And then wording of his reaction to suspicions about him.

I have more suspicions of Aman than Chasmgoat (the other wagon), so I'll place my vote on Aman.

Aman

I will say that Aman and Chasmgoat could both be Elims together and it would fit with what we know of the Elims at the moment. That would leave one to two more Elims so we could look at the inactive people.

Mr. Goat trotted down the road, relieved the others had let off his back a tad. He didn't want to be unlawfully slain, not this late in the Imperium War. He couldn't say much about anyone but himself, which was understandable for a perfectly normal Obligator. 

Behind him, the ground tremored. He didn't think much of it. Nothing could damper Mr. Goat's mood, not much that is. A brutal inside war in the Ministry? Piece of happy cake! Just don't anyone think of going for his secret bread stash behind the pallets on the third street left of Kredik Shaw. That would not end well for anyone. 

The tremors were joined by voices. Hushed yells, screaming "Goat! Goat! GOAT! GOAT!" 

Mr. Goat realized they were coming for him, and his trotting turned to a gallop, then a sprint. He remembered the other chases, when he wasn't being chased. A single thing always was clear.

The mob always caught up. The same was true now. The universe had a place for Mr. Goat, but it was not here.

Whysper dozed against a wall, dreaming of being elected to a canton, officially, finally. They didn't know which one they truly wanted. Inquisition was interesting, but now came with an unfortunate label. Finance and Resource were.. boring. Orthodoxy was classic, perhaps dull. But... the promotion!

The forsaken haunted shadow that had plagued many in the past month flickered. 

Whysper never got that promotion.

Chasmgoat has been lynched! They were an Obligator!

Whysper has been killed! They were an Obligator!

Vote Count:

• Chasmgoat (2): TJ Shade, Somebody from Sel
  • Amanuensis (1): JesterLavorre, Whysper, Chasmgoat
  • Kings_way (1): Sart

Cycle Nine has begun! The cycle will end in 48 hours on Tuesday, December 1st, at 1pm PST.

• PMs are down. Players are allowed one non-GM PM message per cycle. If you use this to create a PM, remember to include myself, Lotus, and Devotary.
  • The lynch has a one vote minimum, with tied votes being randomly decided.
  • Amanuensis has been replaced by @Elandera. Many thanks to them!

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Chasmgoat - Mr. Goat - Obligator
  2. Quinn0928 - Sedra - Obligator of the Canton of Inquisition
  3. Ashbringer - Faleast - Obligator
  4. Bearer of all agonies/Ookla the Tortured - Obligator and Mistborn
  5. Whysper - Obligator
  6. Illwei - Obligator of the Canton of Orthodoxy
  7. @Somebody from Sel - Somebody F. Inquisitive
  8. Gears - Runern Evo - Spiked Inquisitor
  9. eltruT - Turtle - Obligator
  10. @Ookla the Channelknight (Channelknight Fadran) - Nardaf
  11. @Ookla the Watcher (Kings_way) - Flamel
  12. @Ookla the Disproportionate (Danex) - Notani N Quisitor, Murder Hornet Trainer and Comically Large Sunglasses Enthusiast.
  13. Ghanderflaffle - Kriti - Obligator
  14. Shard of Reading - Reading - Obligator
  15. Ventyl - Bateaux - Obligator
  16. @TJ Shade
  17. Condensation - Connie - Obligator of the Canton of Inquisition
  18. @Ookla the Sprinkle (JesterLavorre)
  19. @Sart - Noorden
  20. @Vapor
  21. @Elandera - Vigor
  22. Flyingbooks42 - Kesilen (Alloise) - Obligator

• Mat changed the title to MR46: Cycle Nine: A Familiar Chase
41 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

We have NOT killed enough Elims yet.

We're at lylo, that's for sure, I'd say we should look at the Aman voters.

Wait, did 2 vote removers use their action on Aman?!?

Also, are we really at LyLo? There’s 9 people left, and maybe 3 Elims. If 2 village die then we’d be at 3:4.

or, wait, TLR doesn’t count for parity no matter how they’re aligned? So right now we’re at 3:5:1, lynch a villager we’d be at 3:3:1 and Elims win. Okay yep, LyLo. 

Since this is LyLo I’ll come out and say that I’m the AnonOB that TLR scanned before Fadran. I suggest that TLR reveal themselves too, but I’ll let them decide that, won’t reveal them myself. 

Edited by Ookla the Disproportionate

28 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Hey, hi, hello. I have not followed this game, so I'll try to catch up quickly. It won't, however, be until I've hit my NaNo goal (less than 3k words, so within a day or so).

I see I was almost lynched before I even started. :ph34r: Curious. Contribution crusade?

Twice actually. At least we know there are only 3 Elims left. I'd also ask TLR to come out because we don't want to lynch them, of TLR doesn't claim in going to assume they're Elim aligned but not sure on that.

1 hour ago, Somebody from Sel said:

The Lord Ruler's identity is unknown.

Hide contents

I'm laughing so hard.

Oh. Lol! I thought you wanted a player named TLR to claim their alignment. Like maybe one of the Ooklas changed their name and I just wasn't seeing the original. I guess I need to look at the rules. :P 

Right, I thought I'd reveal myself last cycle since my contact turned up dead and the PMs were down, but figured that I'd reveal myself after my C8 scan. That scan was unsuccessful as I scanned Whysper. So, yeah I'm the Lord Ruler, and I'm confirming that Danex is AnonOb. Danex can confirm that I was the one in contact with Quinn as she was in contact with him as well. To refresh your memories:

C2: Ashbringer - Obligator
C4: Ventyl - Obligator (scan failed as he was killed in the same turn)
C5: Danex - Obligator
C6: Fadran - Obligator
C8: Whysper - Obligator (scan failed as she was killed in the same turn)

Sorry Elandera, I'll have to try to vote you out as soon as you joined but that two missing votes is just too much to overlook, especially since the vote manipulators were content to sit back and not use it for the majority of the game till now. 

Edited by TJ Shade
AnonOb, not AnonRB

10 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Danex can confirm that I was the one in contact with Quinn as she was in contact with him as well.

Yep. Can confirm. As far as I know, TJ is TLR. 

11 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

especially since the vote manipulators were content to sit back and not use it for the majority of the game till now. 

I was in contact with one vote remover, but I had a fairly strong village read on them. Not so sure now...

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Disproportionate said:

Yep. Can confirm. As far as I know, TJ is TLR. 

I was in contact with one vote remover, but I had a fairly strong village read on them. Not so sure now...

I will reveal myself as the Illwei and Anon vote maniper, I was not in contact with a different vote maniper.