1 minute ago, Vapor said:

If there are four, I think it's probably Gears, Quinn, one of the inactives, and... I don't know.

First of all, I would add TJ onto that list, since Gears said TJ is village. And second of all, why am I an elim. I asked you last round and you really didn't give any solid evidence for your vote on me. 

7 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

We think that there are four or five, though more likely four because of the spiked mechanic.

Because 25% of 22 is about 5, and Spiked counts for parity. 6(I checked) Obligators have died, which leaves us with 5 elims(including Spiked), 1 TLR, and 10 villagers.

Vapor, I feel like you're tunneling on Quinn. I'm not saying that you shouldn't second-guess yourself(goodness knows I'm doing that) but you need to second-guess your opinion on Quinn. I'm pretty sure I trust them. Not more than AnonRBer(I trust AnonRBer more, sorry) but I trust them.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Vapor, I feel like you're tunneling on Quinn. I'm not saying that you shouldn't second-guess yourself(goodness knows I'm doing that) but you need to second-guess your opinion on Quinn. I'm pretty sure I trust them. Not more than AnonRBer(I trust AnonRBer more, sorry) but I trust them.

lol it's fine, and I get it... probably? I mean, idk who AnonRBer is so I can't judge lol

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

First of all, I would add TJ onto that list, since Gears said TJ is village. And second of all, why am I an elim. I asked you last round and you really didn't give any solid evidence for your vote on me. 

You're better than a lot of beginners, you protected Gears a lot, you switched off of him quickly as if to distance, you seem like you've gotten help from elim docs, ect.

I dunno about Quinn. They’re acting suspicious and their votes have been fairly erratic, but I don’t think I’m reading them as Elim. 
A lot of my reads kinda depend on how Gears flips, but right now I’m guessing the Elim team consists of 4 of these people, in order from most to least likely: Gears, Fadran, Sart, Aman, Vapor, TJ, Whysper. 

Im only really suspicious of Gears and Fadran, rest are reads based on inactivity, or just gut reads. 

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

lol it's fine, and I get it... probably? I mean, idk who AnonRBer is so I can't judge lol

They are completely determined to stay anonymous. I honestly can't blame them, though. It's a dangerous place to be, especially when if the elims kill Quinn and AnonRBer they'll likely get rid of PMs.

Just now, Vapor said:

You're better than a lot of beginners, you protected Gears a lot, you switched off of him quickly as if to distance, you seem like you've gotten help from elim docs, ect.

I'm better than a lot of beginners because this is in no way my first mafia game ever (I've been playing versions of mafia since as long as I can remember), I protected Gears a lot because I read him as very village, and I switched off of him quickly because logically he should be an elim. 

As for seeming like I've gotten help from elim docs, that's probably a combination of my extensive experience in mafia games and the fact that I've been getting help/advice from people in PMs.

Also, yeah, Connie, I wasn't saying that person should claim to anyone else. You're right, if they and I both die that's probably the end of PMs.

Just now, Vapor said:

We don't want to kill TLR and anyone who wants to is probably not village. For now my vote list is going to be Quinn, Gears, TJ?, inactive of some kind, ...

Gears isn't TLR. Someone else has claimed TLR to me, and I'm inclined to believe them because unlike Gears, they didn't put it on the main thread for all to see. That's a super risky move for a village-aligned TLR, because it's not like there's really much the village can do to keep the elims from killing village-aligned TLR and taking away PMs and alignment scanner. And if Gears is elim-aligned, then it doesn't matter whether we kill him. 

6 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Also, yeah, Connie, I wasn't saying that person should claim to anyone else. You're right, if they and I both die that's probably the end of PMs.

I know, just... yeah. 

I don't think we should kill Gears, guys. It could get rid of PMs for us and that will really benefit the elims. Instead, we should... I don't know. Maybe lynch someone who's been inactive?

Just now, Condensation said:

I know, just... yeah. 

I don't think we should kill Gears, guys. It could get rid of PMs for us and that will really benefit the elims. Instead, we should... I don't know. Maybe lynch someone who's been inactive?

Sorry, Connie, but that's a terrible idea. The impostors elims (I'm sorry I'm also playing Among Us right now lol) only have to kill two people this round (one mislynch which they could easily get from an inactive and one kill) and either one or two people next round (without losing any of their own) and they'll be at lylo.

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

Sorry, Connie, but that's a terrible idea. The impostors elims (I'm sorry I'm also playing Among Us right now lol) only have to kill two people this round (one mislynch which they could easily get from an inactive and one kill) and either one or two people next round (without losing any of their own) and they'll be at lylo.

What does lylo mean? Sorry, I’m still kind of new to the terminology of this.

4 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

But... PMs if Gears is village!TLR. I mean... that's looking increasingly unlikely, but I'm not sure.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

But... PMs if Gears is village!TLR. I mean... that's looking increasingly unlikely, but I'm not sure.

I know you guys won't believe me one way or another, and that Gears will 100% deny this, but I have good enough logic for why Gears is an elim that when I told him in our PM he dropped the act and admitted that he was one.

If you think about it, this whole thing is a weird role-reversal of C4 of QF48...

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

If we lynch Gears and they're TLR, will we be told how they were aligned.

Oh, duh. Yes, because we'll lose PMs if they're village aligned.

Right, well if you lynch Gears and he's TLR, regardless of how he's aligned, you'll know I'm an elim and you can vote me out. But I promise he's definitely an elim. Especially given that, for about the fiftieth time, we have no alternate explanation for Reading's survival.

21 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

It means lynch/lose; that is, if the village doesn't lynch an elim, they lose that same round.

Thanks!

Also, I don’t think we would be at lylo. We have 16 players left, and probably 4-5 elims. If two villagers are killed this round, then we would have 4-5 elims and 9-10 villagers. That would not get us to a point where another mislynch would lose us the game.

Given that, I don’t think it’s necessarily in our best interest to lynch Gears this round. If he’s a spiked elim (which seems likely), he isn’t giving the elim team any advantage with his role by sticking around. Meanwhile, if he’s TLR, killing him would get rid of all our PMs, and possibly deprive us of an ally.

In short, lynching elim!gears doesn’t hurt the elims much, and lynching TLR!gears hurts the village quite a bit.

For now, I’m going to vote Quinn. I was sus of her in C2, and she was heavily involved with both gears and the RB train.

2 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Thanks!

Also, I don’t think we would be at lylo. We have 16 players left, and probably 4-5 elims. If two villagers are killed this round, then we would have 4-5 elims and 9-10 villagers. That would not get us to a point where another mislynch would lose us the game.

Given that, I don’t think it’s necessarily in our best interest to lynch Gears this round. If he’s a spiked elim (which seems likely), he isn’t giving the elim team any advantage with his role by sticking around. Meanwhile, if he’s TLR, killing him would get rid of all our PMs, and possibly deprive us of an ally.

In short, lynching elim!gears doesn’t hurt the elims much, and lynching TLR!gears hurts the village quite a bit.

For now, I’m going to vote Quinn. I was sus of her in C2, and she was heavily involved with both gears and the RB train.

Jester, currently we have 4 or 5 elims, and one TLR. That means that of our 16 players, the ratio of village-elim-TLR is either 10-5-1 or 11-4-1. To be on the safe side, we should assume it's 5 (remember, in QF48 the elims won primarily because the village assumed there were only 4 of us--let's not make that mistake this time). The elims will kill a villager this turn, and if we lynch in inactive player they're likely to also be village. So then the ratio will be 8-5-1. After that, if they avoid being lynched another turn, it will be 6-5-1 and they'll be at lylo. If we lynch one of them that turn, it will be 7-4-1, and they'll be within one turn of lylo.

My point is, depending on the number of elims we just can't necessarily afford to take risks, which is what we would be doing if we lynched anyone other than Gears without very solid reasoning--and I think it's reasonable to say that PM reasons no longer count (I know that I've cited them a couple of times in explaining my certainty that Gears is elim, but there are also plenty of non-PM reasons that we should lynch him and that he is likely to be an elim).