1,240 posts in this topic

Sooooo.......Gears, then? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Danex said:

Sooooo.......Gears, then? 

Yep Gears it is 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gears and text to make the post longer...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no defense [though I would like to point out that me being village and Reading's alignment flip are not mutually exclusive. There are many outcomes that allow for this. In addition, I have information that may or may not be useful, but I don't know if I should share it.] Strike me down if you wish, but watch for those who vote for me without reasoning. My death is inevitable, but I hope you do not squander the opportunity to learn from it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gears said:

I would like to point out that me being village and Reading's alignment flip are not mutually exclusive. There are many outcomes that allow for this. In addition, I have information that may or may not be useful, but I don't know if I should share it.

What outcomes? And what information?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gears said:

I have no defense [though I would like to point out that me being village and Reading's alignment flip are not mutually exclusive. There are many outcomes that allow for this. In addition, I have information that may or may not be useful, but I don't know if I should share it.] Strike me down if you wish, but watch for those who vote for me without reasoning. My death is inevitable, but I hope you do not squander the opportunity to learn from it.

There are now two scenarios one of requires a second rber who never claimed and the other says that you're an Elim who got rbed guess which one is more believable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Somebody from Sel said:

There are now two scenarios one of requires a second rber who never claimed and the other says that you're an Elim who got rbed guess which one is more believable.

The only way I think that could be the case is if the elims have an RBer and decided to sow chaos by saving an innocent villager that they targeted. but that seems rather convoluted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quinn0928 said:

The only way I think that could be the case is if the elims have an RBer and decided to sow chaos by saving an innocent villager that they targeted. but that seems rather convoluted.

Agreed also vote count @Matrim's Dice?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

What outcomes? And what information?

In order to preserve my worthless life, I'm coming clean. I am the Lord Ruler. I claimed to Quinn already. They told Reading and Fadran. Thus far, I have scanned TJ as village. Quinn is a roleblocker. They have a web of PMs that they are managing beautifully. They were in communications with Ash, Fadran, Reading, Condensation, and that's just the ones I know about. They initiated a convoluted plan to save my life last cycle. 

I have more to say, but I'm on mobile for the next hour and I'm technically not supposed to be goofing off, so going dark.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sorry Reading, I wasn’t able to be around until the cycle ended. (Reading claimed to me)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gears said:

In order to preserve my worthless life, I'm coming clean. I am the Lord Ruler. I claimed to Quinn already. They told Reading and Fadran. Thus far, I have scanned TJ as village. Quinn is a roleblocker. They have a web of PMs that they are managing beautifully. They were in communications with Ash, Fadran, Reading, Condensation, and that's just the ones I know about. They initiated a convoluted plan to save my life last cycle. 

I have more to say, but I'm on mobile for the next hour and I'm technically not supposed to be goofing off, so going dark.

I can confirm that everything Gears has said, except possibly that he is TLR and scanned TJ, is true.

I was the one who RBd him, and I started the chain through Ash (the first person I claimed to). 

I'm aware that my actions thus far have been... contradictory at best, but I've been working with partial, contradictory, and constantly changing information, and I've done the best with what I have.

Edited by Quinn0928
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Agreed also vote count @Matrim's Dice?

Gears (4): Quinn0928, Danex, Somebody from Sel, Chasmgoat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

I can confirm that everything Gears has said, except possibly that he is TLR and scanned TJ, is true.

I was the one who RBd him, and I started the chain through Ash (the first person I claimed to). 

I'm aware that my actions thus far have been... contradictory at best, but I've been working with partial, contradictory, and constantly changing information, and I've done the best with what I have.

 

55 minutes ago, Gears said:

In order to preserve my worthless life, I'm coming clean. I am the Lord Ruler. I claimed to Quinn already. They told Reading and Fadran. Thus far, I have scanned TJ as village. Quinn is a roleblocker. They have a web of PMs that they are managing beautifully. They were in communications with Ash, Fadran, Reading, Condensation, and that's just the ones I know about. They initiated a convoluted plan to save my life last cycle. 

I have more to say, but I'm on mobile for the next hour and I'm technically not supposed to be goofing off, so going dark.

Gears but who is the other rber?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Gears said:

In order to preserve my worthless life, I'm coming clean. I am the Lord Ruler. I claimed to Quinn already. They told Reading and Fadran. Thus far, I have scanned TJ as village. Quinn is a roleblocker. They have a web of PMs that they are managing beautifully. They were in communications with Ash, Fadran, Reading, Condensation, and that's just the ones I know about. They initiated a convoluted plan to save my life last cycle. 

I have more to say, but I'm on mobile for the next hour and I'm technically not supposed to be goofing off, so going dark.

gears so, are the people they were in communication with probable villagers?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

gears so, are the people they were in communication with probable villagers?

I would guess so? I mean, I am. 

Also, I guess Gears for now, though it was my scheme (and before that, my PM-chain) that implicated him in the first place and I have a hard time imagining how Reading survived that kill C1 unless Gears is an elim... But it's true that I read him very strong village.

Basically I've been super confused about everything this whole game, and also I claimed to like three different people and have been assuming at least one of them was elim because there's no way I'm that lucky. But two of them--Ash and Reading--are dead now, and the third--Gears--is... well, I have no idea what he is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quinn0928 said:

I would guess so? I mean, I am. 

Also, I guess Gears for now, though it was my scheme (and before that, my PM-chain) that implicated him in the first place and I have a hard time imagining how Reading survived that kill C1 unless Gears is an elim... But it's true that I read him very strong village.

Basically I've been super confused about everything this whole game, and also I claimed to like three different people and have been assuming at least one of them was elim because there's no way I'm that lucky. But two of them--Ash and Reading--are dead now, and the third--Gears--is... well, I have no idea what he is.

are most SE's like this? this is my first one and I am just curious if most are this confusing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

are most SE's like this? this is my first one and I am just curious if most are this confusing

I don't think so... It's way less confusing when you're elim (like I was last game; also that game ended after C4 because we had more elims than the village thought we did). Also generally the first round doesn't end with an ambiguous "someone was killed but survived!"

Edit: Any and all village rolescanners, it would be really great to know who you've scanned so far and what they are, so we can start figuring out who to suspect. Like, if you've scanned an RBer who wasn't me, you might tell Connie ('cause she knows who the other one, the one that didn't submit an action, is) and have her verify that that person has at least said something. In general, though, just tell someone you trust and have that person post on the board for you.

Edited by Quinn0928
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gears said:

In order to preserve my worthless life, I'm coming clean. I am the Lord Ruler. I claimed to Quinn already. They told Reading and Fadran. Thus far, I have scanned TJ as village. Quinn is a roleblocker. They have a web of PMs that they are managing beautifully. They were in communications with Ash, Fadran, Reading, Condensation, and that's just the ones I know about. They initiated a convoluted plan to save my life last cycle. 

I have more to say, but I'm on mobile for the next hour and I'm technically not supposed to be goofing off, so going dark.

I can confirm that Quinn has claimed to me as a RBer. I trust both of the RBers and I don't think that they are elims.

1 hour ago, Somebody from Sel said:

 

Gears but who is the other rber?

Not telling.

Edit: I promise, you can trust me.

Edited by Condensation
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Not telling.

Edit: I promise, you can trust me.

Somebody means, who RBd the elim that attacked Reading? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

Somebody means, who RBd the elim that attacked Reading? 

I don't think it was the other RB that claimed to me. Does that mean that there are three of them? The other one can claim to me. I already know you're village.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I don't think it was the other RB that claimed to me. Does that mean that there are three of them? The other one can claim to me. I already know you're village.

What if the RBer isn't village? I mean, if we've all decided to trust Gears' word, then it means there's another RBer who for some reason hasn't claimed to anyone yet. Is it really so crazy, in that case, to say that maybe the elims have an RBer that they used to frame Reading in hopes of causing chaos? I mean, if that was the intention, it *definitely* worked.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah no. Gears. Ashbringer and I had a PM going in which he told me that TLR had scanned him first and he had claimed to him. Now that we know Ash was village, there was no reason for him to lie to me. I'd rather believe him over someone who has escaped 3 times in a row. 

Also, I'd imagine you'd want to contact me as soon as you had scanned me to build a village trust. You haven't done so, as it is the first time I'm hearing you have scanned me. You're lying to escape the lynch again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

What if the RBer isn't village? I mean, if we've all decided to trust Gears' word, then it means there's another RBer who for some reason hasn't claimed to anyone yet. Is it really so crazy, in that case, to say that maybe the elims have an RBer that they used to frame Reading in hopes of causing chaos? I mean, if that was the intention, it *definitely* worked.

I am more than 95% certain that they're village. I don't know if there is another one, but it seems like the obvious solution.

36 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Yeah no. Gears. Ashbringer and I had a PM going in which he told me that TLR had scanned him first and he had claimed to him. Now that we know Ash was village, there was no reason for him to lie to me. I'd rather believe him over someone who has escaped 3 times in a row. 

Also, I'd imagine you'd want to contact me as soon as you had scanned me to build a village trust. You haven't done so, as it is the first time I'm hearing you have scanned me. You're lying to escape the lynch again. 

Is there anyone that can confirm this? I trust Quinn and Gears over you. Quinn hinted about Gears being TLR to me earlier(although I didn't get it) and this seems suspicious to me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I am more than 95% certain that they're village. I don't know if there is another one, but it seems like the obvious solution.

Is there anyone that can confirm this? I trust Quinn and Gears over you. Quinn hinted about Gears being TLR to me earlier(although I didn't get it) and this seems suspicious to me.

Well TJ is village either way so...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.