Guest Somebody from Scadrial
Just now, Quinn0928 said:

Because a vote mover has claimed to me and someone else told me they're in contact with a vote *re*mover

Ah yes that would make sense

11 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Danex: Sart, Ventyl, Fadran

Gears: Somebody, TJ, Whysper

Fadran: Reading, Kings

Reading: Quinn, Ash, Gears, Connie

Quinn: Ghander

I still have my vote on Fadran. Matrim didn’t count it in the last official one either. 

Edited by Danex

12 minutes ago, Sart said:

Can I get a vote count?

• Shard of Reading (4): Quinn0928, Ashbringer, Gears, Condensation
  • Danex (3): Sart, Ventyl, Channelknight Fadran
  • Channelknight Fadran (3): Danex, Shard of Reading, Kings_way
  • Gears (2): TJ Shade, Whysper
  • Quinn0928 (1): Ghanderflaffle
1 minute ago, Danex said:

I still have my vote on Fadran. Matrim didn’t count it in the last official one either. 

The vote count from last cycle in this one's OP is correct for what occurred during the cycle.

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Danex, I believe you were the victim of the  trigger happy vote maniper :P.

Actually he had a vote removed so not a victim

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

The vote count from last cycle in this one's OP is correct for what occurred during the cycle.

Yeah, I didn’t mean the last Cycle vote count, I meant this one from 2 pages ago. 

4 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

If someone submits an action and is roleblocked, they will be informed they were roleblocked.

• Danex (3): Sart, Ventyl, Channelknight Fadran
  • Gears (2): Somebody from Sel, TJ Shade
  • Channelknight Fadran (1): Shard of Reading

Just now, Danex said:

Yeah, I didn’t mean the last Cycle vote count, I meant this one from 2 pages ago. 

Ah. Blame my spreadsheet, which in turn is completely my fault for forgetting to enter it :P. Thanks for the clarification.

15 minutes!

3 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Okay... I don't know what else there is. Any last arguments?

Nope time to enter your actions

Reading, forced again to stalk the streets at night, glanced side to side, very worried. He before had thought himself only at risk of an Inquisitorial attack, but now the mob was after him. He couldn't fathom why. He had already been attacked! In what world was he an Inquisitor?

"This one, apparently" He said aloud. Curse this place to the ends of the earth! While he loved the work he did in the Ministry, the ashfalls and suspicion was too much. He still didn't want to die, though.

He rounded the corner, approaching his apartment. but standing in front of the building was a group of figures, hooded and menacing. Several sported knives. "There he is!" Cried one of them. The group surged forward as one. 

Reading twisted vigorously and sprinted back the way he had come, not thinking about hornets, or legos, or anything but getting out of there. But he didn't pay attention enough, and ran straight into a dead end.

"Please." He stammered to the group, making a last-ditch attempt at survival. "I'm on your side. I'm not even the Lord Ruler! Please!"

The figure up front reared back their foot and kicked Reading in the ribs. "We don't care if you really are. Your death will provide insight on the others. If you're truly loyal, you'd want to help us purge the Inquisitor's grasp from the Imperium. Your death does this."

Reading closed his eyes. So that was what he was. A sacrifice for the 'greater good.'

The knife fell expertly and quickly. A final mercy, perhaps, letting Reading exit life painlessly.

Faleast wasn't exactly welcomed home with open arms.

Scadrial was a complicated planet. When he'd been alive - the normal way - it had been over 300 years after the streets under his feet had been made. AraRaash knew the city of Luthadel well, of course, but it was as alien as Braize to him.

So he got lost. Mentally and physically. There wasn't any sense in the proceedings of the day, and these strange alleyways were not the kind he was used to. It was almost like - 

A coin shot through his chest. He whirled, dropping to the ground to see the Inquisitor standing over him. 'How'd he get here so fast?'

Whatever. He hadn't found any Mistings anyway. Faleast stopped tapping Gold, letting the internal wound seal while blood flowed.

And then AraRaash's consiousness stirred. 'Faleast, you can't die here, not when the Inquisitor has' - 

As if on cue, the spiked overlord took a doubletake, looking at something he couldn't see. Then the figure reached an arm out.

And a twisted spike shot out of Faleast's chest.

'Well', Faleast thought as his Shadow was ripped away from the kandra's body. 'This does complicate things'.

Shard of Reading was lynched! He was an Obligator!

Ashbringer has been killed! He was an Obligator!

Vote Count:

• Shard of Reading (4): Quinn0928, Ashbringer, Gears, Condensation
  • Channelknight Fadran (3): Danex, Shard of Reading, Kings_way
  • Danex (2): Sart, Ventyl, Channelknight Fadran
  • Gears (2): TJ Shade, Whysper
  • Quinn0928 (1): Ghanderflaffle

Cycle Four has begun! It will end in 48 hours, on Saturday, November 21, at 1pm PST.

• PMs are still open. Group PMs are disallowed. Please include Lotus, Devotary, and I in any PMs created.
  • Ash wrote his own death RP! Go upvote his efforts :) 
  • The lynch has a one vote minimum. Tied lynches will result in a decision by RNG.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Chasmgoat - Mr. Goat
  2. @Quinn0928 - Sedra
  3. Ashbringer - Faleast - Obligator
  4. @Bearer of all agonies
  5. @Whysper
  6. Illwei - Obligator of the Canton of Orthodoxy
  7. @Somebody from Sel - Somebody F. Inquisitive
  8. @Gears - Runern Evo
  9. eltruT - Turtle - Obligator
  10. @Channelknight Fadran - Nardaf
  11. @Kings_way - Flamel
  12. @Danex - Notani N Quisitor, Murder Hornet Trainer and Comically Large Sunglasses Enthusiast.
  13. @Ghanderflaffle - Kriti
  14. Shard of Reading - Reading - Obligator
  15. @Ventyl - Bateaux
  16. @TJ Shade
  17. @Condensation - Connie
  18. @JesterLavorre
  19. @Sart - Noorden
  20. @Vapor
  21. @Amanuensis - Vigor
  22. Flyingbooks42 - Kesilen (Alloise) - Obligator

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity