3 hours ago, Danex said:

So this means that Fadran is something that would ‘throw off balancing’ if it wasn’t in the game. So not a Vanilla Obligator. Perhaps a Canton member, but I don’t think those would ruin the balancing too much. But do you know what would definitely ruin the balancing? Removing an Elim. 

I think she was meaning elim/villager ratios.

I have word from an RBer that they didn't submit any action and the RBing wasn't them. I have good reasons to trust them.

Edit: I have word from the RBer that did RB Gears.

Edited by Condensation

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Still is; with your vote there are only 2 on Fadran. I took mine off.

Yep. Just saw that. 
Which is actually a little suspicious, you were the one who originally brought up the idea of Fadran suspicion. 

14 minutes ago, Danex said:

Which is actually a little suspicious, you were the one who originally brought up the idea of Fadran suspicion. 

The actual claim that turtle made was never validated by anyone and didn't make much sense given that she actively contradicted it on the thread. I originally voted Fadran because of it, but having thought about it some more I realize that might have been rash, as she could very well have been lying to try to save herself.

Also, Fadran is a new player, so I feel sort of bad lynching him.

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Is this a really smooth ploy to shift the suspicion back on me?

No it's a ploy to shift suspicion off of Danex. Whether it lands on you or me is irrelevant lol.

Also sorry for double-posts, it won't let me put quotes in edits.

I’m going to toss my sense in here about Gears real quick.

I don’t believe Gears is an elim. I feel that they were more likely targeted by the elim team, who started the entire RB chain. No RB actually started the chain, either because they were offline, didn’t want to expose themselves, or the other chain had already begun and they figured some other RBer was confident in the fact that Gears was elim. Gear is not an elim. We should continue to focus on other subjects, such as Fadran, Danex, and maybe one of the quieter people.

16 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

No RB actually started the chain,

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

I have word from the RBer that did RB Gears.

According to Connie, someone did actually RB gears, and so they did actually start the chain. 

16 minutes ago, Danex said:

According to Connie, someone did actually RB gears, and so they did actually start the chain. 

The rest of Ghander's point is valid, though. A villager could have been RBd just as easily as an elim (actually more easily by probability rules, since there are more of us). 

Edit: and in case my point doesn't follow easily from that, I'll spell it out I guess? Even in the situation where Gears wasn't targeted by the elim team, the elims were likely involved in spreading the message further and convincing people to vote for him (and then bandwagoning onto turtle when she became a better scapegoat). 

Edited by Quinn0928

The way I see it: Reading is either able to survive twice(TLR or The Spiked) or he was saved by a roleblock. Because only one roleblocker roleblocked, that means that if the RBer RBed an elim, then that elim was the one who submitted the kill. Everyone seems pretty sure that Gears was the one RBed(I never really got the reason), so if that is true then either Gears or Reading is an elim. In this situation, I think I'd probably vote Gears if just to keep Reading(possible TLR) alive. If Gears wasn't the one RBed, then we need to know who is because they should replace Gears in the bolded section above.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
Just now, Vapor said:

Sorry, I was at school. Somebody *cough Connie cough* shouldn't be getting on during school either.

Right now I wouldn't like a Fadran or Danex lynch.

Why? Because they are your fellow Elims?

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

The way I see it: Reading is either able to survive twice(TLR or The Spiked) or he was saved by a roleblock. Because only one roleblocker roleblocked, that means that if the RBer RBed an elim, then that elim was the one who submitted the kill. Everyone seems pretty sure that Gears was the one RBed(I never really got the reason), so if that is true then either Gears or Reading is an elim. In this situation, I think I'd probably vote Gears if just to keep Reading(possible TLR) alive. If Gears wasn't the one RBed, then we need to know who is because they should replace Gears in the bolded section above.

Not necessarily. If reading is TLR, then it’s possible that all the RBers just RBd villagers. And then if Reading is TLR, he could be village aligned. So it’s possible that there are no Elims at all in this scenario. 

3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Sorry, I was at school. Somebody *cough Connie cough* shouldn't be getting on during school either.

My teachers let me! I'm allowed!

1 minute ago, Danex said:

Not necessarily. If reading is TLR, then it’s possible that all the RBers just RBd villagers. And then if Reading is TLR, he could be village aligned. So it’s possible that there are no Elims at all in this scenario. 

Oh, yeah. Sorry, makes sense.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
Just now, Condensation said:

Because he wanted to know.

Also now my spellcheck says that wanted isn't a word. Wow. Or word or wow, apparently.

Uhhh you should get that checked

21 minutes ago, Danex said:

So, what you're saying is, TLR!Reading got killed by an unknown elim and village!Gears got blocked by an unknown RBer? 

38 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

So, what you're saying is, TLR!Reading got killed by an unknown elim and village!Gears got blocked by an unknown RBer? 

I’m saying that’s a possibility. Not that that’s what I think happened necessarily, just that it’s another possibility.