5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

And yet you won't tell us why you want me to die.

I said "almost none" for a reason. Part of it is that I read Mist as elim from the start--both because they started the game off the same way Matrim (our unofficial "lead" elim in QF48) did that game. That immediately set off alarm bells for me, as did the statement Mist made that Danex quoted above. However, I dropped it once you joined and pursued other suspicions because it didn't feel right to actively attack a new player. Now, however, we're on C3 and we need some kind of answers, and you're the only person I can think of who reads as elim to me. 

Also, like I said, I got certain information from turtle that makes me suspect you more.

Edited by Quinn0928

16 minutes ago, Danex said:

Hmmm. Fadran thinks someone is a Roleblocker. That person is now dead. Elims like to kill Roleblockers. Coincidence?

I think not! I'm just an idiot and forgot that FlyingBooks had kicked the bucket.

Edit: Quinn, if you could kindly present whatever Turtle gave you, I'm sure I could convince you to un-lynch me.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

23 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Edit: Quinn, if you could kindly present whatever Turtle gave you, I'm sure I could convince you to un-lynch me.

I... well... fine I guess it doesn't *really* matter if everyone knows anyway. The only person (other than you) that it could have hurt is dead.

Back when the whole confusion with Ghander/turtle was still going on, before Fadran cleared that up? turtle and I had a PM going, and she informed me that Fadran had told *her* to start the chain. At first I thought it might have *all* been Ghander's idea (passed through Fadran), but then once Fadran said Ghander had nothing to do with it I figured turtle was just lying to try to pocket me or save her own skin. Especially since she never said anything like that on the main thread, where someone else could contradict it. 

Only that *now* she's dead and apparently was an obligator, so I'm inclined to believe what she told me.

Edit: this is why I was so confused about everything going on last cycle.

Edited by Quinn0928

3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

I... well... fine I guess it doesn't *really* matter if everyone knows anyway. The only person (other than you) that it could have hurt is dead.

Back when the whole confusion with Ghander/turtle was still going on, before Fadran cleared that up? turtle and I had a PM going, and she informed me that Fadran had told *her* to start the chain. At first I thought it might have *all* been Ghander's idea (passed through Fadran), but then once Fadran said Ghander had nothing to do with it I figured turtle was just lying to try to pocket me or save her own skin. Especially since she never said anything like that on the main thread, where someone else could contradict it. 

Only that *now* she's dead and apparently was an obligator, so I'm inclined to believe what she told me.

Edit: this is why I was so confused about everything going on last cycle.

Ummm...

So the chain wasn't my idea at all. Turtle was kinda calling the shots there.

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

Aaaand I should believe you because...?

She and I were investigating Gears to get some info on who might've roleblocked him, and then she asked me (paraphrased) "can you PM Gears about the roleblocking, except say it was Quinn who was roleblocked, not Gears." That whole thing led to the whole "Quinn was roleblocked" thing.

1 minute ago, Danex said:

Well this is interesting. Someone here is lying. 

Well, Turtle could have been the one lying, although I don't really see what the point would be in that. But yeah, your probably right. I think I trust Quinn more, though that could just be because they were an elim last game.

11 minutes ago, Danex said:

Well this is interesting. Someone here is lying. 

I swear, I'm telling the truth... I don't know, maybe *turtle* was lying? It's possible she didn't trust me, or like I said was just trying to save herself... but I don't know anymore. Like I said, it seemed like a really weird claim and the only reason I believe it at all now is that she wasn't an elim...

8 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

Well, Turtle could have been the one lying, although I don't really see what the point would be in that. But yeah, your probably right. I think I trust Quinn more, though that could just be because they were an elim last game.

As Matrim has pointed out to me a couple of times in PMs, the roles were apparently done by RNG. Me being elim twice in a row is no less likely than Gears being village for all of the previous games he's ever played (and, I think, this one too).

Edit: I think it's probably more likely, actually. I'm almost tempted to do the math on that lol

2 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

I swear, I'm telling the truth... I don't know, maybe *turtle* was lying? It's possible she didn't trust me, or like I said was just trying to save herself... but I don't know anymore. Like I said, it seemed like a really weird claim and the only reason I believe it at all now is that she wasn't an elim...

If turtle was lying, then it was just to get suspicion off of her because she didn't want to die.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

If turtle was lying, then it was just to get suspicion off of her because she didn't want to die.

Yeah, back when she said it, one or two votes still could have made the difference between her lynch and Gears', so I guess it's not *impossible* it was a gambit to survive?

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Yeah, back when she said it, one or two votes still could have made the difference between her lynch and Gears', so I guess it's not *impossible* it was a gambit to survive?

She expressed to me several times through PM that she didn't want to die, so I don't think it's just plausible, but quite probable.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I don't really think turtle was lying, 8 was just pointing out a technicality in Danex's statement that someone "here" was lying. Although, as I'm writing this, I just noticed that eltruT is actually viewing this thread, so Danex is actually right.:P

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

She expressed to me several times through PM that she didn't want to die, so I don't think it's just plausible, but quite probable.

Okay, y'know what... I still think Mist was suspicious but that's not proof, and you're a new player, so... Fadran

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

Okay, y'know what... I still think Mist was suspicious but that's not proof, and you're a new player, so... Fadran

Phew *wipes sweat off brow*

1 minute ago, Kings_way said:

I don't really think turtle was lying, 8 was just pointing out a technicality in Danex's statement that someone "here" was lying. Although, as I'm writing this, I just noticed that eltruT is actually viewing this thread, so Danex is actually right.:P

Speaking of which... @Danex, you've been playing the silent moderator. Fact presenter and low profile(er). Classy way to keep the pressure off yourself.

Am I? I’ve drawn more attention to myself than anyone else with the whole Chainmail thing. And I have quite a lot of pressure actually, I have two votes. Tied for most. 

Speaking of that, I’m probably biased but my two voters are seeming very suspicious. Ventyl jumped on me without refuting or even acknowledging my rather strong evidence against Sart’s rather weak claim. 

I was also already suspicious of Sart because of how quiet they’ve been. Very reminiscent of the LG71 Elim team. 

10 minutes ago, Danex said:

Am I? I’ve drawn more attention to myself than anyone else with the whole Chainmail thing. And I have quite a lot of pressure actually, I have two votes. Tied for most. 

Speaking of that, I’m probably biased but my two voters are seeming very suspicious. Ventyl jumped on me without refuting or even acknowledging my rather strong evidence against Sart’s rather weak claim. 

I was also already suspicious of Sart because of how quiet they’ve been. Very reminiscent of the LG71 Elim team. 

Danex

Three votes. You're in the lead.

9 minutes ago, Danex said:

I was under the impression that Sart just isn't on much because they're busy? Maybe I'm misremembering but I thought they said something about that. Also, Sart's claim may have been weak but it was your idea originally to start the PM-chain (even if you weren't actually the one who started it), and that lead to a whole bunch of confusion that lead to a turtle mislynch. In general, confusion is good for the elims, right? So there's still some reason to suspect you. That being said, I don't think it's enough just yet for me to vote you.

13 minutes ago, Danex said:

iirc, I stated my suspicions of you last cycle. Before Sart posted anything about you. I also have disagreed with the chainmail idea. I believe that you’ve actually avoided a suspicion, as I recall, barely anyone considered the possibility of elim!Danex. You’re chainmail distracted them from who actually started it, as they became focused on who was coming up in the PM’s.

12 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

iirc, I stated my suspicions of you last cycle. Before Sart posted anything about you. I also have disagreed with the chainmail idea. I believe that you’ve actually avoided a suspicion, as I recall, barely anyone considered the possibility of elim!Danex. You’re chainmail distracted them from who actually started it, as they became focused on who was coming up in the PM’s.

Hmmmm yes that's true--I wouldn't say Ventyl is being at all bandwagony, given that they voted for you last round *and were the only one that did*. And it's certainly true that the PM-chain was a very effective distraction from a lot of things.