3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

What're you talking about? You have, like, a thousand more posts than I do!

Well, yeah. That's because I post a lot, though! You have many more rep than me, plus you've been on longer!

3 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

(which is what an elim would have done, to sow chaos)

Yes! Finally, someone uses that word right! :)

1 hour ago, Kings_way said:

Of course, you probably shouldn't listen much to what I say, as I am really bad at this. Last game I played, I only had a strong village read on one person, and they were an elim. (Cough Matrim cough)

Yeah... I know how that feels. :P

1 hour ago, Quinn0928 said:

No, I'm also suspicious of Ghander, mostly because of the seemingly coincidental claim that I was roleblocked by both Fadran/Ghander and turtle at the same time. Since Fadran said that it was Ghander's idea to pin me, I don't know about Fadran, but I think that Ghander and turtle had some level of coordination on that, which suggests to me that they're both elims since they didn't explain it away by saying they had a PM. However, I think it's more likely that we'll get a lynch on turtle at this point, and if they flip village it weakens my case against Ghander as well, so I'm keeping my vote on turtle.

Also, if turtle flips village that suggests that Gears is in fact village; that's because turtle sent *Gears* the message about me, not other people. If Gears were an elim and turtle, another elim, was trying to help him, then turtle would send the message to a lot of people to try to cause confusion. As it is, I haven't heard anything about that (though we still don't know how the message got back around to turtle, unless Fadran and Ghander sent it to more people than just Gears, since Gears hasn't passed it on to anyone that we know of). @eltruT who sent you the message when it got back around to you?

Edit: hold on I'm reading back through my reasoning for the second paragraph and something's off...

Edit edit: right I mean to say if turtle flips elim that suggests that Gears is village. I don't know whether it actually says anything about Gears if turtle flips village, since if turtle was village they wouldn't actually know anything about Gears, so their actions towards Gears could be based off of nothing more than assumptions.

1 hour ago, eltruT said:

My PM with Ghander boils down to 'Gears was role blocked' and 'Are you an elim' sooo.... no coordination. Unless... 

I am 99.99% sure that Ghander and Turtle aren't in kahoots.

9 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Around 6pm EST, yesterday. (I asked Matrim and he said this was fine)

Okay, because he read a PM from me saying it was Gears at about the same time. And we won't know which was first until about a day when it lists the minutes.

I don't know if Turtle and Ghander are working together, but I'm fairly confident there's an Elim in one of Gears or Ghander.

8 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Vote count? @Matrim's Dice  

• eltruT (9): Channelknight Fadran, Gears, Danex, Ghanderflaffle, Shard of Reading, Flyingbooks42, Quinn0928, Bearer of all agonies, Somebody from Sel
  • Gears (5): Ventyl, Whysper, TJ Shade, Sart, Ashbringer
  • Ghanderflaffle (2) eltruT, Kings_way
  • Ventyl (1): Amanuensis
  • Quinn0928 (1): JesterLavorre
Edited by Matrim's Dice

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:
  • eltruT (9): Channelknight Fadran, Gears, Danex, Ghanderflaffle, Shard of Reading, Flyingbooks42, Quinn0928, Bearer of all agonies, Somebody from Sel

Ok thanks.

21 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

How. Did. This. Happen? I don’t know if this will help, but I received a PM from @eltruT at around 9 PM CST today saying that Gears was roleblocked. I also got one from Quinn saying the same at around 6:30 PM CST on Sunday.

@Amanuensis, what do you think of all of this? You’ve been quiet, are you going to leave your vote on me?

Also, I think we should consider this:
What if there is a Reading/Danex elim team? Reading gets WGGed, and then Danex suggests this PM plan, which if started by an elim could easily lead to a mislynch, as I think is happening right now. I say we vote out Reading here, because I never did like how we skipped over the idea of them being an elim, with only their word to back it up. If @Shard of Reading flips elim, we can lynch @Danex next. If they flip village, we lynch Gears or Turtle. 

Edited by Ventyl

2 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

How. Did. This. Happen? I don’t know if this will help, but I received a PM from @eltruT at around 9 PM CST today saying that Gears was roleblocked. I also got one from Quinn saying the same at around 6:30 PM CST on Sunday.

@Amanuensis, what do you think of all of this? You’ve been quiet, are you going to leave your vote on me?

Also, I think we should consider this:
What if there is a Reading/Danex elim team? Reading gets WGGed, and then Danex suggests this PM plan, which if started by an elim could easily lead to a mislynch, as I think is happening right now. I say we vote out Reading here, because I never did like how we skipped over the idea of them being an elim, with only their word to back it up. If @Shard of Reading flips elim, we can lynch Danex next. If they flip village, we lynch Gears or Turtle. 

We've considered this already; the problem is that it's possible Reading is TLR and village-aligned. In that case, and if he died, all PMs would be closed which would be a major disadvantage for villagers while basically not affecting elims at all. The idea is that we lynch someone else involved to see if we can get more information on what everyone is likely to be.

Edit: and then, if WGG seems more likely once we know more, we lynch Reading (though I personally read him as village)

Edited by Quinn0928

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

We've considered this already; the problem is that it's possible Reading is TLR and village-aligned. In that case, and if he died, all PMs would be closed which would be a major disadvantage for villagers while basically not affecting elims at all. The idea is that we lynch someone else involved to see if we can get more information on what everyone is likely to be.

Edit: and then, if WGG seems more likely once we know more, we lynch Reading (though I personally read him as village)

Okay, so instead of Reading, we lynch Danex. They did start this whole mess after all, and what better way for elims to frame a mislynch than this? It might have also been a good way to draw attention away from Reading, as the idea was crazy enough to distract people from their survival.

Danex's entire intention was to build a way for us to know who was roleblocked and is an Elim-killer candidate (Gears) without forcing the roleblocker to claim. An intention I think is highly valid. I don't see how the possible misuse of his system by anyone would incriminate him more than the misusers (Ghander, Turtle, Fadran). 

7 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Danex's entire intention was to build a way for us to know who was roleblocked and is an Elim-killer candidate (Gears) without forcing the roleblocker to claim. An intention I think is highly valid. I don't see how the possible misuse of his system by anyone would incriminate him more than the misusers (Ghander, Turtle, Fadran). 

My point was that he was framing Gears from the start.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

I don't have time to read 13 pages. I might later, I don't know. Who's being voted currently and why?

Gears because there are PM-chains going around saying he was roleblocked (and thus might have tried to kill Reading), turtle because they did some weird sus stuff involving accusing me of being role-blocked, then saying it was a lie to confuse Gears, then finding out that two other people "independently" accused me of the same thing. Me because Jester thought my in-depth analysis of elim-strats was weird. Ghander because she was one of the two other people who accused me. Briefly Reading because he could be a spiked elim and part of a WGG. Danex for suggesting the anonymous PM chains.

11 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

I also got one from them. A little sus, to be certain. 

You were *literally* the only two people I sent it to.

Edit: and before you ask, the people who told me were Danex, turtle, and Ashbringer. I got PMs from all three of them.

Edited by Quinn0928

Well, it seems like Quinn is not really as suspicious any more. They really read to as maybe being in the crossfire of either really bad luck or an elim scheme.

It seems suspicious to me that somehow two different groups arrived at the same person to accuse of being role blocked, and then sent that accusation to the same person. That seems a little unlikely to me. Because of  that, Ghander. They, if anyone, seem to be the one who coordinated that. I still read Fadran as village. It’s possible Ghander and Turtle are elims together, and Ghander tried to convince Fadran to go along in an effort to throw him in with Turtle if turtle got lynched.

32 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Turtle Fadran

I never once mentioned Quinn in our PMs Fadran. I talked about turtle, Danex, and Gears.

So, why did you decide to tell people that Quinn was roleblocked when you read my PM saying Gears was roleblocked at 4:56 PM PST yesterday? Because according to @eltruT the PM in question was sent about an hour later.

@Ghanderflaffle, @Channelknight Fadran, your statements put together are contradictory. Resolve this or I will assume one of you is needlessly lying and therefore an Elim, and I am entirely willing to lynch the both of you.

The entirety of my PMs with Fadran are pretty much as follows:

Me: PM'ed that Gears was RBed

Fadran: Slight confusion

Fadran: read through the thread, asked who Gears talked to, who he's against

Me: Wish you played last game, Gears doesn’t talk as much to people as post his own thoughts (from the 2 games I’ve played of experience)

Fadran: sent PM RB msg to Turtle, thinks Turtle might be trying to pocket, long post about what Turtle said

Me: Has turtle sent anything else

Me: I also sent the msg to Turtle, could compare what comes of it

Fadran: quoted Turtle, said I had a good idea about comparing

Me: if turtle is trying to pocket then Books is elim and targeting Danex

Fadran: Not sure on Danex, might be TLR

Me: Possible, wait for more info

Me: (after voting Books) Don’t vote Books with me, wait to see what they say (general advice for a new player)

Fadran: not voting soon, if at all

Me: vote before C3 so it doesn’t seem like you are TLR taking sides

Fadran: agrees, will probably vote Books

Me: like this game, getting involved 

Fadran: quoted Somebody, sus of them

Me: agreeing, saying I have PM with Danex

Fadran: asking if they should get one too so we can compare

Me: wait for a while so it doesn’t seem like we are elims

Fadran: makes sense, I’ll say random stuff to throw people off

Me: Somebody roleclaimed

Fadran: confusion of if I meant somebody or Somebody

Me: Commenting on how storming confusing Somebody's name can be, saying something about this potentially being the smoothest pocket ever for them

Fadran: less sus of me than others, Somebody sus

Me: that's nice

Fadran: DM from Turtle and Goat saying Gears in RB close together, has a PM with Gears, says Gears thinks Danex is RB

Fadran: Danex is TLR

Me: Sus of Turtle, asking if I can reveal pocket

Fadran: keep it quiet, reasoning on voting turtle 

Me: I can guess his reasoning, but sure share

Fadran: gut feeling, info and influence,

Fadran: pressure into revealing who told him about Quinn

Me: I never said Quinn, told Danex same

Fadran: *sigh*

EDIT: To Ash's post:

I never said Quinn was roleblocked as far as I remember, especially not in PM's. I sent the message that Gears was to @Channelknight Fadran @eltruT @Chasmgoat and @Kings_way. I received the same from @Ashbringer and @Flyingbooks42 (and mentioned by @Danex) I never heard it was Quinn until I saw it on this thread.

Edited by Ghanderflaffle

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

GAH WHAT IS GOING ON

Okay, Turtle, Fadran, Gears I guess, who PM'd who and who said who got who roleblocked?

I am actually in the middle of a massive summary post where I highlight all the incongruities, between these people and others, so just give me a sec.

18 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

So, why did you decide to tell people that Quinn was roleblocked when you read my PM saying Gears was roleblocked at 4:56 PM PST yesterday? Because according to @eltruT the PM in question was sent about an hour later.

@Ghanderflaffle, @Channelknight Fadran, your statements put together are contradictory. Resolve this or I will assume one of you is needlessly lying and therefore an Elim, and I am entirely willing to lynch the both of you.

12 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

The entirety of my PMs with Fadran are pretty much as follows:

Me: PM'ed that Gears was RBed

Fadran: Slight confusion

Fadran: read through the thread, asked who Gears talked to, who he's against

Me: Wish you played last game, Gears doesn’t talk as much to people as post his own thoughts (from the 2 games I’ve played of experience)

Fadran: sent PM RB msg to Turtle, thinks Turtle might be trying to pocket, long post about what Turtle said

Me: Has turtle sent anything else

Me: I also sent the msg to Turtle, could compare what comes of it

Fadran: quoted Turtle, said I had a good idea about comparing

Me: if turtle is trying to pocket then Books is elim and targeting Danex

Fadran: Not sure on Danex, might be TLR

Me: Possible, wait for more info

Me: (after voting Books) Don’t vote Books with me, wait to see what they say (general advice for a new player)

Fadran: not voting soon, if at all

Me: vote before C3 so it doesn’t seem like you are TLR taking sides

Fadran: agrees, will probably vote Books

Me: like this game, getting involved 

Fadran: quoted Somebody, sus of them

Me: agreeing, saying I have PM with Danex

Fadran: asking if they should get one too so we can compare

Me: wait for a while so it doesn’t seem like we are elims

Fadran: makes sense, I’ll say random stuff to throw people off

Me: Somebody roleclaimed

Fadran: confusion of if I meant somebody or Somebody

Me: Commenting on how storming confusing Somebody's name can be, saying something about this potentially being the smoothest pocket ever for them

Fadran: less sus of me than others, Somebody sus

Me: that's nice

Fadran: DM from Turtle and Goat saying Gears in RB close together, has a PM with Gears, says Gears thinks Danex is RB

Fadran: Danex is TLR

Me: Sus of Turtle, asking if I can reveal pocket

Fadran: keep it quiet, reasoning on voting turtle 

Me: I can guess his reasoning, but sure share

Fadran: gut feeling, info and influence,

Fadran: pressure into revealing who told him about Quinn

Me: I never said Quinn, told Danex same

Fadran: *sigh*

EDIT: To Ash's post:

I never said Quinn was roleblocked as far as I remember, especially not in PM's. I sent the message that Gears was to @Channelknight Fadran @eltruT @Chasmgoat and @Kings_way. I received the same from @Ashbringer and @Flyingbooks42 (and mentioned by @Danex) I never heard it was Quinn until I saw it on this thread.

Oh my gosh

I'm a massive freaking idiot

Turtle was the one who asked me to talk to Gears about the roleblocking thing, not Ghanderflaffle. Should I explain my whole pfp color association thing, and how easily I get Sharders confsued if their pfp's share similar shades?