1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Condensation

Condensation

Turtle

*suspicion and confusion intensify*

Three people. Sorry, it seemed like a whole bunch at the time. @TJ Shade, @Ashbringer, and @Danex.

By the way, I noticed that you guys used nicknames for yourself but not for me. Nicknames are fine, I get Connie the most. I've gotten others, (*cough* @Wind *cough*) but that's the most common.

Edit: Fadran, it's not good to switch votes a lot. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

Edited by Condensation

Okay, look. I was really convinced for a while that it was Gears but I'm realizing that that's actually sort of unlikely. First of all: turtle, Mist/Fadran, and Ghander are super suss for their incorrect and weirdly coincidential claims that I was roleblocked, all specifically targeted at the person who was already being implicated. And second: When Gears got those messages, he didn't pass them on (which is what an elim would have done, to sow chaos) and he *told me about them immediately* which I also don't see an elim doing. So, I realize now that I am quite possibly wrong about Gears and if so I apologize. I'm voting turtle this round, because at this point they seem more suspicious and they will give us just as much information.

I've said this before, I'll say it again. ROLEBLOCKER'S PLEASE PM ME! I've only gotten 1 PM and it does not really explain how I was saved. I'm positive there isn't just 1 roleblocker which means there is someone who isn't talking to me. Please. I promise I'm not an elim and I just want information

Edit: It might explain how I was saved but...please. Talk to me.

Edited by Shard of Reading

5 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:
  • Elim asks how roleblocks are put in writeup
  • Elim learns they are put as "was attacked but survived"
  • Elim does a WGG
  • Elim learns who all the roleblockers are
  • Elim murders them all
  • ???
  • Profit

Okay. I know that this makes it seem like I'm trying learn all your personal information so I can kill you, but I promise that I just want to know why I'm not dead!

Edit: And maybe figure out an elim or 2 in the proccess.

Edited by Shard of Reading

5 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:
  • Elim asks how roleblocks are put in writeup
  • Elim learns they are put as "was attacked but survived"
  • Elim does a WGG
  • Elim learns who all the roleblockers are
  • Elim murders them all
  • ???
  • Profit

*Except* we didn't find out that roleblocks are the same in writeups as anything else until this turn. So unless they asked in the elim doc or something? seems unlikely

21 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

@Matrim's Dice Vote Count? Again? sry lol

@Quinn0928

• Turtle (7): Channelknight Fadran, Gears, Danex, Ghanderflaffle, Shard of Reading, Flyingbooks42, Quinn0928
  • Gears (4): Somebody from Sel, Ventyl, Whysper, TJ Shade
  • Ventyl (1): Amanuensis
  • Quinn0928 (1): JesterLavorre
  • Somebody from Sel (1) eltruT

Now to fix my sheet...

Edited by Matrim's Dice