Welp... no more dodging. Sorry, Ghander. Well, kinda, anyways.

So Gears, Ghander and I were sus of you (or, rather, Ghander was sus of you, was sus of somebody else :ph34r:), so we decided to both PM you about Quinn being roleblocked to see how you'd react. We had both heard that you had been roleblocked, so the PMs we opened with you were really just to get some more hunch info. From what we could gather, you aren't very suspicious. We've mostly been trying to find out who might've roleblocked you.

@Ghanderflaffle @Gears

I didn't have much time to read the thread in between classes, but I noticed that there are several votes on Turtle. Earlier, I said that if there was a countertrain to Gears I would vote for it. I'm not extremely suspicious of Turtle, but I am more suspicious of them than of Gears, so I'll vote on Turtle. I don't have the time to explain my reasons why, but I will explain when I have the time next cycle.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Welp... no more dodging. Sorry, Ghander. Well, kinda, anyways.

So Gears, Ghander and I were sus of you (or, rather, Ghander was sus of you, was sus of somebody else :ph34r:), so we decided to both PM you about Quinn being roleblocked to see how you'd react. We had both heard that you had been roleblocked, so the PMs we opened with you were really just to get some more hunch info. From what we could gather, you aren't very suspicious. We've mostly been trying to find out who might've roleblocked you.

@Ghanderflaffle @Gears

k so I'm gonna ask you the same question, then: why did you accuse me? Was that just random? What's the likelihood that both you and turtle chose to accuse the same person?

Can I get a TL;DR? I have no time to read 10 pages. I read the first one, and I just keep seeing things that Fadran did and then laughing because it was so smart. One question: If someone was roleblocked, would we see it in the write-up? Because I don't think so, but I'm not sure...

Edited by Condensation

2 minutes ago, Danex said:

And how did Fadran/Ghander choose the same person as Turtle?

The coincidences. They begin to pile up. Hmm...

Spoiler

Man. This is complicated.

Edit: Connie. Your TL;DR: Craziness. (Ha. Not really. To be honest, I've kind of lost track at this point.)

Edited by Shard of Reading

4 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

What I mean is, why did you and Ghander message Gears saying that I was roleblocked?

Edit: like why'd you choose me?

idk. Ghander just said 'PM Gears but say that Quinn was roleblocked' and I was like 'mmkay, gotcha.'

1 minute ago, Danex said:

And how did Fadran/Ghander choose the same person as Turtle?

No hecking idea.

4 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

Are you sure it's a good idea to wait? I don't know about you guys, but I've gotten multiple PMs already saying the same person. I would guess that enough other people have gotten PMs to confirm that it's not just a group of elims lying about 

Edit: clicked submit accidentally, so here's the end of that sentence: "about who it is."

I have also gotten PMs saying who the river was. 
Also, I think someone is manipulating us. Someone wants us to think it is gears. I think it’s turtle. 

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Can I get a TL;DR? I have no time to read 10 pages. I read the first one, and I just keep seeing things that Fadran did and then laughing because it was so smart. One question: If someone was roleblocked, would we see it in the write-up? Because I don't think so, but I'm not sure...

Aww, you flatter me Con.

Okay. I looked, and so far the only 'survive a lynch or kill's I can find are Spiked Inquisitors and the Lord Ruler. Both of these could plausibly be bad.

Reading, if you're the Lord Ruler and you sided with us, tell us. Unless a role block would show up in the write-up, in which case you shouldn't pay attention to that.

If a role block wouldn't show up ( @Matrim's Dice ) then Reading should either claim or we should lynch him.

Edit: Fadran, I'm not flattering. It's almost eerie how smart some of those things were. Oh, wait... *suspicion starts*

Edited by Condensation

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Can I get a TL;DR? I have no time to read 10 pages. I read the first one, and I just keep seeing things that Fadran did and then laughing because it was so smart.

Okay in all seriousness. There was talk of PM chains to figure out if I was saved by a Role blocker. (Which I was because I'm not elim and not TLR) In the end it did happen and now there is discussion on why the heck people think that Quinn was roleblocked, if Gears was (Which is the general consensus) and why 2 individual parties operating independently of each other both chose Quinn to claim they were roleblocked. Also people now think that there is something fishy with how perfectly the Gears!elim lines up.

As I said crazyness. If I missed something could you please correct me?

Okay. I looked, and so far the only 'survive a lynch or kill's I can find are Spiked Inquisitors and the Lord Ruler. Both of these could plausibly be bad.

Reading, if you're the Lord Ruler and you sided with us, tell us. Unless a role block would show up in the write-up, in which case you shouldn't pay attention to that.

If a role block wouldn't show up ( @Matrim's Dice ) then Reading should either claim or we should lynch him.

Matrim already confirmed that a roleblock would look the same as a spiked inquisitor or TLR

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Someone roleblocked the elim kill inputer because I don't have any survival abilities.

Edited by Shard of Reading
I don't know what I would do without spell check :P

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yeah, RB's show up in the writeup. Agh ninga'd

6 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Okay in all seriousness. There was talk of PM chains to figure out if I was saved by a Role blocker. (Which I was because I'm not elim and not TLR) In the end it did happen and now there is discussion on why the heck people think that Quinn was roleblocked, if Gears was (Which is the general consensus) and why 2 individual parties operating independently of each other both chose Quinn to claim they were roleblocked. Also people now think that there is something fishy with how perfectly the Gears!elim lines up.

As I said crazyness. If I missed something could you please correct me?

Wow. Good job. I don't have any upvotes right now, so yeah. 

6 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

and why 2 individual parties operating independently of each other both chose Quinn to claim they were roleblocked.

I don't know. I just know I wanted the elims to be confused.]

25 15 21/ 23 1 19 20 5 4 / 25 15 21 18 / 20 9 13 5. 

Edited by eltruT
Autocorrect stop it!

A whole bunch of people PMed me to say that they heard Gears was roleblocked. This makes me suspicious. I'll get the list in a little bit, but I suggest an explanation.

Its a pm chain and so the people who sent you that likely got it from others.