Just now, Shard of Reading said:

Also @Gears what do you have to say to defend your self?

I don't have much to say. The chain says I was roleblocked. I didn't submit an action last cycle, so I don't know the veracity of that statement. I know my alignment, so there are a few options. 1. Reading is Spiked/TLR and I was roleblocked/people said I roleblocked. 2. The killer was roleblocked, that roleblocker didn't participate in the chain, and I was roleblocked/people said I was roleblocked. How can I defend myself? The evidence against me is coincidence and hearsay that happens to make quite a bit of sense. What do you want me to say? I'd be alright with a turtle lynch, since they lied to me (though they could have done that as a villager or elim), and I want the slightest hope of surviving. 

The chance of Gears being elim based on the PM chain is very low. There are probably multiple RBers and I doubt that the elims would miss this chance to control the lynch. There's only one main message spreading, which is extra suspicious, because I don't think that the elims would allow one of their own to be accused so firmly without adding a bit of chaos into the chain, which is especially vulnerable to misinformation. Whoever sent the first message may not have been an elim, but they were almost certainly not the RBer that blocked an elim. The elims might be letting this go on without interference so that the village gangs up on a fellow villager.

I'm a bit less suspicious of Danex now because I thought of a plausible reason why they might come up with their plan & why they focused on what they did other than being an elim, but telling people about it would completely invalidate the reason. I'm still a bit suspicious, but not that much, so Danex.

There's currently no major countertrain to Gears and I have classes until after turnover, but I might be able to check on the thread in between classes, so if there's an option other than Gears with a decent number of votes and at least some evidence, I'll probably join it.

I don’t think Gears is Elim. 
Or at least, I don’t think this chain proved that he is. He might still be, but I don’t think the chain is enough evidence. 
Mainly because of the fact that we haven’t seen any evidence of Elim tampering. The only deviation from the chain that we’ve seen has been somewhat explained. Makes me think that it’s been under the Elims control from the beginning.
And then there’s the possibility that the chain is accurate, and Gears was RBd. But if SoR is TLR or a ‘wounded gazelle’, gears being RBd doesn’t mean anything. 

I’m removing my vote from Ventyl, and changing my vote to Turtle, I don’t think their explanation for all the weird things surrounding them makes enough sense. 

27 minutes ago, Danex said:

I don’t think Gears is Elim. 
Or at least, I don’t think this chain proved that he is. He might still be, but I don’t think the chain is enough evidence. 
Mainly because of the fact that we haven’t seen any evidence of Elim tampering. The only deviation from the chain that we’ve seen has been somewhat explained. Makes me think that it’s been under the Elims control from the beginning.
And then there’s the possibility that the chain is accurate, and Gears was RBd. But if SoR is TLR or a ‘wounded gazelle’, gears being RBd doesn’t mean anything. 

So a few things. While I think that there is something wrong with the gears chain I have nothing else to go off of. If you are another RBer PLEASE PM ME! I won't betray your identity and I only want to know who you roleblocked so I can get more information on why I survived.

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

I'm not going to change my vote off of Gears but @eltruT it just occurred to me to wonder why you said was roleblocked when you changed the part of the chain you sent to Gears. You never did explain that.

Honestly, you were the first person I could think of, as I (at the time) didn't think the chain would spread. There really isn't reasoning for it. 

5 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I believe it is eltruT . I’ve been getting elim feels from them since the beginning of the cycle through various PM's and their posts on here. Why wouldn’t the chain get back to them? It doesn’t make much sense. @eltruT

Because I only sent it to Gears, and didn't think Gears would spread it. in fact, @Gears did you spread that message? 

Just now, eltruT said:

Honestly, you were the first person I could think of, as I (at the time) didn't think the chain would spread. There really isn't reasoning for it. 

Because I only sent it to Gears, and didn't think Gears would spread it. in fact, @Gears did you spread that message? 

Clearly, because it got around to you again. Unless we have two people blaming Quin?

2 minutes ago, Gears said:

I did not. @Channelknight Fadran, what was the source of your "knowledge" of Quinn's roleblock?

Um what? Fadran hasn't said anything about me... and do you mean me *being* roleblocked or me *roleblocking*? 

Edit: also technically Gears you passed the message on to me, and now that I think about it you said that more than one person had sent that to you. You only cited Danex but you implied that there were others. Who were they?

Edited by Quinn0928

3 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Misdirection, misdirection. You're not going to get people off you by pointing fingers. Okay, that sets off warning bells. gears turtle.

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Um what? Fadran hasn't said anything about me... and do you mean me *being* roleblocked or me *roleblocking*? 

Edit: also technically Gears you passed the message on to me, and now that I think about it you said that more than one person had sent that to you. You only cited Danex but you implied that there were others. Who were they?

Elaboration: turtle and Fadran both told me that you were roleblocked. Fadran said that this information chained up to Danex. turtle has explained. @Channelknight Fadran has not. Where did you get your information?

1 minute ago, Danex said:

Waitwaitwait. Gears didn’t spread Turtles message?!? Where did it come from then??

I haven't the slightest idea. Ask Fadran. They have the answers.

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

Ugh I should have learned my lesson about not putting important things in edits by now; Gears told me there were multiple people who told him I was roleblocked but only cited Danex by name. @Gears who were the other ones?

1 minute ago, Gears said:

Elaboration: turtle and Fadran both told me that you were roleblocked. Fadran said that this information chained up to Danex. turtle has explained. @Channelknight Fadran has not. Where did you get your information?

I haven't the slightest idea. Ask Fadran. They have the answers.

3 minutes ago, Danex said:

Waitwaitwait. Gears didn’t spread Turtles message?!? Where did it come from then??

So turtle's the one who's saying Quinn's been roleblocked?

1 minute ago, Gears said:

Wait, so you're implying that turtle sent the message about me to Fadran as well as you? @eltruT is that true?

I won't be here for a pretty long time. Sorry.

But just one last post because I'm like that.

For PM reasons Fadran is village, and I think Reading is too.

---

Turtle walked through the streets of Luthadel, heading for a particular shop. There, she picked up a small yellow creature and placed in a envelope, writing Somebody from Sel on the top. Somebody's very bandwagon votes seemed off to Turtle. The murder hornets would do their work. 

2 minutes ago, eltruT said:

I won't be here for a pretty long time. Sorry.

But just one last post because I'm like that.

For PM reasons Fadran is village, and I think Reading is too.

---

Turtle walked through the streets of Luthadel, heading for a particular shop. There, she picked up a small yellow creature and placed in a envelope, writing Somebody from Sel on the top. Somebody's very bandwagon votes seemed off to Turtle. The murder hornets would do their work. 

Okay ik you won't see this necessarily but: while I know nothing about Fadran, I'm very much inclined (for PM reasons) to think that Reading is village, or *possibly* TLR village-aligned. 

Also, why Somebody?

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

Also, why Somebody?

Haha welp I clearly have a problem with the shard, and SE. 

Their votes seem... off. Every time (In C2) lots of people have changed their votes, they move with them, and provide little reasoning to go with it. I figured I should vote for someone if I wasn't going to be around for a while. (I will be back near rollover, but it'll likely be so chaotic...)