2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm gonna do my first real vote now. I'm not going to post my reasoning, because doing that could backfire very badly.

Turtle

I don’t know if I agree with this. I think right now Gears would be a better vote. Considering their death could give possible insight into the situation with Reading. Unless of course, you have an amazing reason on why to vote for Turtle.

@Matrim's Dice, can we get another vote count? Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

You know that *not* posting your reason is also seen as quite suspicious, right? 

Turtle and I traded claims in a PM, but I don't want to post his because he would post mine.

Edit: @Ventyl what I have is just a hunch built on some (probably) badly-analyzed evidence.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Ventyl said:

Oh my, oh my... This thread has just developed into a mess. So, I think what we do is this; 

If Gears flips village, than we lynch Reading to make sure that they weren’t a WGG. If Gears flips elim, then we lynch Turtle or Aman next, as they have the most suspicion on them in my opinion.

I agree with this, but not necessarily the order.
I think we vote Reading first, for the WGG, then maybe turtle or aman, as they’re still highly suspicious. I think the gears chain is either an Elim ploy, or maybe they RBer did actually RB gears, but reading was spiked so it didn’t actually matter.

I think a Reading lynch gives us the most info, so reading first.

2 minutes ago, Danex said:

I agree with this, but not necessarily the order.
I think we vote Reading first, for the WGG, then maybe turtle or aman, as they’re still highly suspicious. I think the gears chain is either an Elim ploy, or maybe they RBer did actually RB gears, but reading was spiked so it didn’t actually matter.

I think a Reading lynch gives us the most info, so reading first.

Yes, but if Reading is TLR and village aligned... I would rather be more sure that they are Spiked before lynching them.

Edited by Ventyl
formatting

Just now, Ventyl said:

Yes, but if Reading is TLR and village aligned. I would rather be more sure that they are Spiked before lynching them.

Oh true. 

On that note, I did actually think of another insane plan to still have PMs, even if TLR is killed.

Ciphers. Everyone would exchange a cipher code with everyone else, and then we could post PM messages in the thread, but they could only be read by the person with the decode method. 
This is obviously completely impossible and would be an absolute mess, but it would theoretically work. :P

Just now, Danex said:

Oh true. 

On that note, I did actually think of another insane plan to still have PMs, even if TLR is killed.

Ciphers. Everyone would exchange a cipher code with everyone else, and then we could post PM messages in the thread, but they could only be read by the person with the decode method. 
This is obviously completely impossible and would be an absolute mess, but it would theoretically work. :P

Stormfather! This is the most stupid, but also best idea I’ve heard in SE... except for maybe the suicide pact in the last QF.

3 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Stormfather! This is the most stupid, but also best idea I’ve heard in SE... except for maybe the suicide pact in the last QF.

The suicide pact was probably just as awesome. 

Edited by eltruT

4 minutes ago, Danex said:

Oh true. 

Theoretically, but I don't think it would be a good idea to have them in thread. (They would clutter it up insanely and I don't really want that)

Also, I know I'm not elim/TLR so that means Gears is probably elim, and you know what, I'm moving my vote from aman to Gears. (This is out of self preservation mostly+the fact that it is quite possible he's elim.[even though I'm still more suspicious of aman.])

Edited by Shard of Reading

1 minute ago, Danex said:

What was that?

So basically ties would end up in both people being killed, and Elkanah said that if everyone was dead the same round the village would win. I*f we had all voted for ourselves, village would have won. Of course, I was elim that round. 

Okay well since Matrim hasn't posted a vote-count I took the liberty of putting one together myself:

Danex (1): Books

Ventyl (3): Danex, Aman, TJ

Quinn (1): Jester

Gears (6): Quinn, Somebody, Ventyl, Whysper, TJ, Reading

Turtle (1): Fadran

Note that this is unofficial, and it's possible I missed something--if anyone has corrections, point them out pls.

Edit: oops I forgot to move TJ off of Ventyl I feel stupid now.

Edited by Quinn0928

@Quinn0928 @Ventyl @Flyingbooks42

Guys I leave for one hour xD... and Quinn ninja's me right as I'm catching up with the thread... okay...

• Gears (7): Quinn0928, Somebody from Sel, Turtle, Ventyl, Whysper, TJ Shade, Shard of Reading
  • Ventyl (2): Danex, Amanuensis
  • Turtle (1): Channelknight Fadran
  • Quinn0928 (1): JesterLavorre

You almost had it, Quinn. (I didn't steal mine from Devotary in the dead doc, nope. But it does match with what I had. I mean, it is what I have.)

Edited by Matrim's Dice
Mentions instead of quotes to save thread space, sorry if you got double notifs.

1 hour ago, eltruT said:

Now here's the thing:

I'm not certain I want to Lynch Gears. 

I am too, especially because I spread that chain and so, from what we know now, there aren't any alternate chains. The Gears chain seems off to me. 

@Shard of Reading Ohhhhhhh

Edit: To clarify, I never said I role blocked anyone. I said I was told Quinn was roleblocked. Reading, your RBer is probably telling the truth. 

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

@Quinn0928 @Ventyl @Flyingbooks42

Guys I leave for one hour xD... and Quinn ninja's me right as I'm catching up with the thread... okay...

• Gears (7): Quinn0928, Somebody from Sel, Turtle, Ventyl, Whysper, TJ Shade, Shard of Reading

You almost had it, Quinn. (I didn't steal mine from Devotary in the dead doc, nope. But it does match with what I had. I mean, it is what I have.)

turtle moved their vote off of Gears.

5 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

turtle moved their vote off of Gears.

So she did. Thanks.

• Gears (6): Quinn0928, Somebody from Sel, Ventyl, Whysper, TJ Shade, Shard of Reading
  • Danex (1): Flyingbooks42
Edited by Matrim's Dice
Added Books' vote