1 minute ago, Kings_way said:

I don't think TLR has a rolescan, just alignment. 

I'm not sure what the points are against Ventyl, but maybe I just need to read over the last pages more in-depth.

Speaking of this, @Matrim's Dice, can the Lord Ruler have both of the “Lord Ruler Faction Specific Roles”? Does he have to have both? Can he only have one? Does he have to have any at all?

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:
  • Ventyl (3): Danex, Amanuensis, TJ Shade
  • Danex (2): Flyingbooks42, Ventyl
  • Quinn0928 (1): JesterLavorre
  • JesterLavorre (1): Quinn0928

Considering I would not like to die, please remove your votes on me. I have stated why I’ve voted as I’ve had, and I would like you all to consider something; Aman is a very, very good elim. Look towards LG56 (I think), to understand what I mean. He is extremely good at manipulating the lynch, even without actions. For this reason alone, I’m always wary with him. And what he is doing right now is giving me similar vibes to the game where I was terribly pocketed by him.

Danex, I’m willing to let you live. I’ve looked back through Cycle One, and I’ve seen some interesting things from Aman in hindsight. I’ll put up a post-by-post analysis of him if I have time later today. 

————————————————————————————————

New Vote Count:

Ventyl (3): Danex, Amanuensis, TJ Shade
Danex (1): Flyingbooks42
Quinn0928 (1): JesterLavorre
JesterLavorre (1): Quinn0928
Amanuensis (1): Ventyl

I'm just going to put it out there that I think that though the PM chain has flaws, its better than simply wondering if a elim was role blocked. It gives us more evidence against whoever was role blocked later if people find that person suspicious. 

2 hours ago, Gears said:

@Illwei, I ask why you voted Vapor.

Illwei was lynched, and cant answer this question. 

57 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

I didn’t see a need to remove it, mainly because I am suspicious of you.

Sorry, I don't keep up with the threads the best, why are you suspicious of Amanuensis? 

41 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Soooo.... It appears that I survived. (And murder hornets are cannon now.:D)

I skimmed this thread, but I need to go catch up on the last one. This is just to say that I'm here and because I'm not TLR RB's claim to me. It would give me a better idea who might be submitting the kill.

Ok, I think Reading is village. They got attacked and survived and for PM reasons I definitely don't think they are TLR. Because of this I think that finding the person who was role blocked is even more important, because someone was roleblocked. 

12 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

I don't think TLR has a rolescan, just alignment. 

No, TLR has a rolescan once every 2 cycles after they pick a side (I think).

15 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Only for you... <_<

And me!

15 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

•  Ventyl (3): Danex, Amanuensis, TJ Shade
  • Danex (2): Flyingbooks42, Ventyl
  • Quinn0928 (1): JesterLavorre
  • JesterLavorre (1): Quinn0928

Agh my quotes are being weird. Anyways, I believe the Danex votes where for suggesting the chain, and so I don't see Danex as elim at all. 

[Ok so now this is where Ventyl posted; I got ninga'd]

5 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Ventyl (3): Danex, Amanuensis, TJ Shade
Danex (1): Flyingbooks42
Quinn0928 (1): JesterLavorre
JesterLavorre (1): Quinn0928
Amanuensis (1): Ventyl

Can someone give me a TL;DR of why Ventyl is suspicious? 

Ok boom I did something yay. 

Edit: Yeah I second Danex's question, because what I said above only matters if TLR has both roles or the scan role. 

Edited by eltruT

So, I'm (slightly) caught up with what happened. @Bearer of all agonies please give at least a little reasoning for you Illwei vote. (I know that's past now, but I want to know.)

5 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Considering I would not like to die, please remove your votes on me. I have stated why I’ve voted as I’ve had, and I would like you all to consider something; Aman is a very, very good elim. Look towards LG56 (I think), to understand what I mean. He is extremely good at manipulating the lynch, even without actions. For this reason alone, I’m always wary with him. And what he is doing right now is giving me similar vibes to the game where I was terribly pocketed by him.

While I am against some of your reasoning. (Let's vote for player X because they are a good elim) I do agree for the most part with your read on Aman, (Discounting the he's a good elim reasoning) I think that he seems elim to me (Mainly because of his vote on Illwei)

2 minutes ago, eltruT said:

No, TLR has a rolescan once every 2 cycles after they pick a side (I think).

It's an alignment scan.

• Lord Ruler:  

Overseer: The Lord Ruler can discover the alignment of the targeted player. This ability is available once per 2 cycles only after aligning with a faction. The Lord Ruler can’t submit a scan the same cycle the align.

The rolescan is the canton of Orthodoxy

1 minute ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Any reason you're still on Danex @Flyingbooks42?

I think it would be more suspicious if they hopped off once other people did.

12 minutes ago, Danex said:

Speaking of this, @Matrim's Dice, can the Lord Ruler have both of the “Lord Ruler Faction Specific Roles”? Does he have to have both? Can he only have one? Does he have to have any at all?

The Lord Ruler has to have both of the roles. It's less of faction-specific roles and more of just abilities integrated with the alignment.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, Kings_way said:

It's an alignment scan.

Ohhhhhh... ok, I read that wrong. 

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

The Lord Ruler has to have both of the roles. It's less of faction-specific roles and more of just abilities integrated with the alignment.

Ok, quite good to know. 

1 minute ago, eltruT said:

Imagine if we just did the entire game in PMs, only posting here to vote. 

Just now, Kings_way said:

I think there was a legion one that was basically that.

Just now, Ventyl said:

I could get behind that...

Can you please not :P The game that had that function was purposeful. This one does not.

20 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Danex, I’m willing to let you live. I’ve looked back through Cycle One, and I’ve seen some interesting things from Aman in hindsight. I’ll put up a post-by-post analysis of him if I have time later today. 

This feels like fearmongering, which is one of the reasons I stopped playing in the first place :( I understand why you may feel the need to double down on me, Ventyl, since you're on your way to being lynched, but it should be fairly obvious that I'm not an eliminator.

If I was an eliminator, I would have kept my vote on Illwei or Bearing for self-preservation's sake. I did not realize Bearing was a new player, but once that became apparent, I decided to sacrifice myself to keep them alive. Not to mention that no one attempted to save my life; only illwei changed their vote, who was proven a villager, and Somebody, who was voting for me initially.

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

This feels like fearmongering, which is one of the reasons I stopped playing in the first place :( I understand why you may feel the need to double down on me, Ventyl, since you're on your way to being lynched, but it should be fairly obvious that I'm not an eliminator.

If I was an eliminator, I would have kept my vote on Illwei or Bearing for self-preservation's sake. I did not realize Bearing was a new player, but once that became apparent, I decided to sacrifice myself to keep them alive. Not to mention that no one attempted to save my life; only illwei changed their vote, who was proven a villager, and Somebody, who was voting for me initially.

Sorry, but I’ve been extremely cautious about stuff like this since LG56. And my intent was not to fear-monger, sorry that it came off that way.

—————————————————————————————————

You make a good point, but I have no other elim read than you. Unless you account for the person who has been said to be roleblocked from two different people. If we all agree on the same person, I would be interested in moving the lynch to them instead of you. Until then however, I will continue to push for you lynch.

8 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

While I'm not sold one way or the other on Aman's alignment, and have for the most part read them as non-elim, I would like to point out that if they were an elim, the others wouldn't have had to try to save them. Without the vote-manip, it looked like it would definitely be Illwei that died. So the fact that no one tried to save Aman isn't necessarily a point in their favor, though I wouldn't say it's a point against them either.

Edited by Quinn0928

3 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

If we all agree on the same person, I would be interested in moving the lynch to them instead of you. Until then however, I will continue to push for you lynch.

Ok, PM Ventyl if you got PM'd by someone other than me that someone was role blocked, so that Ventyl can have more proof of that person having been role blocked. 

Edited by eltruT
rephrasing.