2 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Though, if all of the elims send the same person, then what?

The goal is that it’d just end up too chaotic and random for some tampering like this to work. 

also, like I said, I PMd books because I chose randomly. I would’ve changed it, but I dont want to ruin the integrity of my own plan because of personal bias. 

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
7 minutes ago, Danex said:

The goal is that it’d just end up too chaotic and random for some tampering like this to work. 

also, like I said, I PMd books because I chose randomly. I would’ve changed it, but I dont want to ruin the integrity of my own plan because of personal bias. 

I don't know about this Danex I think that at least some of the people defending the plan are Elims, even if Danex isn't

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Danex is being targeted.

Just gonna throw that out there and see how people react.

Elims don't tend to target people I had this explained to me in my first game they tend to jump on trains, I think anymore votes on Danex get more sus

Just now, Ghanderflaffle said:

Such as you jumped on the Danex train?

Not gonna say I'm not sus just gonna say the more people vote on Danex the more sus it gets. Plus there are about four or five people defending the PM idea, how many Elims are there likely to be in this game?

2 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Not gonna say I'm not sus just gonna say the more people vote on Danex the more sus it gets. Plus there are about four or five people defending the PM idea, how many Elims are there likely to be in this game?

What is it normally, 20%? If so it’ll be 4 or 5, closer to 4.

Spoiler

YOU HAVE TRIGGERED MY TRAP CARD

2 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

What is it normally, 20%? If so it’ll be 4 or 5, closer to 4.

I know that's what I'm saying

Edited by Somebody from Sel

I highly doubt all the Elims would commit themselves to the same venture. It's a fantastic way to get all the Elims outed when it goes south. (And it ALWAYS goes south.)

Edit: I'm just going to play the next few games as "the Elim expert", aren't I...

Edited by Ashbringer

Yeah I’m thinking a 4-5 Elim team. 6 max if TLR chose them. 

and I know my opinion here is wildly biased, but these votes on me definitely seem fishy. Especially because I’m, like, not Elim. 

Elim!me wouldn’t propose something like this, there are thousands of ways to get an easier mislynch. Why would I do this one weirdly specific plan, just for a single mislynch, and this early in the game? It doesn’t make sense. And wouldn’t you think another, more experienced Elim would stop me? It’s a dumb Elim move. 

Edit: @Matrim's Dice can I get a vote count?

Edited by Danex

3 minutes ago, Danex said:

Yeah I’m thinking a 4-5 Elim team. 6 max if TLR chose them. 

and I know my opinion here is wildly biased, but these votes on me definitely seem fishy. Especially because I’m, like, not Elim. 

Elim!me wouldn’t propose something like this, there are thousands of ways to get an easier mislynch. Why would I do this one weirdly specific plan, just for a single mislynch, and this early in the game? It doesn’t make sense. And wouldn’t you think another, more experienced Elim would stop me? It’s a dumb Elim move. 

I believe the elims would start this train or jump on it super quickly if they think they could turn it against the person easily. So for that I’m going to go with Flyingbooks42 until they defend themselves some more. @Flyingbooks42

Edited by Ghanderflaffle
I somehow typed jumó

4 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I believe the elims would start this train or jumó on it super quickly if they think they could turn it against the person easily. So for that I’m going to go with Flyingbooks42 until they defend themselves some more. @Flyingbooks42

I actually don’t think Books is Elim. Well, I don’t really think they’re Vil either, I have them as Null. My plan is a little iffy, and they made some valid points. I’m going for Somebody from Sel or Ventyl, as they seemed very bandwagony.

Also there is the person who I’ve seen the most in the PM chain, but I think we let the chain go for a while, maybe have them be the vote next cycle. 

Edited by Danex

Spoiler

If I die Danex is an Elim because I claimed to them in a PM

16 minutes ago, Danex said:

I actually don’t think Books is Elim. Well, I don’t really think they’re Vil either, I have them as Null. My plan is a little iffy, and they made some valid points. I’m going for Somebody from Sel or Ventyl, as they seemed very bandwagony.

Also there is the person who I’ve seen the most in the PM chain, but I think we let the chain go for a while, maybe have them be the vote next cycle. 

I am slightly bandwagony but I think that's how ToS works and I've accidentally carried it over. I'll PM you why you shouldn't vote me. Can we at least agree to set down arms? Danex

Edited by Somebody from Sel

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

*evil laughter*

Who should I vote for?

The Elims obviously. :P

Also, changing my vote to Ventyl. Somebody made some ok points in PM. I’m still suspicious of them, but they removed enough suspicion for me to remove my vote. 

Also also, Matrim, do you want us to green out old votes if we’re doing a new vote in the same post? Straw didn’t need us to in LG71, but every GM is different. 

My point is that the elims don't even need to change the PM chain. They could simply start their own chains, and nobody would be able to know which chain has useful information, which ones are created by elims, and which ones are made by RBers who didn't block the elim who submitted a kill on Reading.

2 minutes ago, Flyingbooks42 said:

My point is that the elims don't even need to change the PM chain. They could simply start their own chains, and nobody would be able to know which chain has useful information, which ones are created by elims, and which ones are made by RBers who didn't block the elim who submitted a kill on Reading.

That makes sense. I haven’t seen any evidence that it was tampered with yet, which actually makes me even more sus of it. So yes, I’ll let you off for this one. Flyingbooks42

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

It's a risk, yes. But it's better to narrow down the possible Elim killer to as few people as possible.

How about we carry out the plan, but then, instead of lunching the most PMd-about person, simply keeping it in mind as potential bonus evidence against anybody who's mentioned if they're acting a bit elimish. This would prevent the elims from using it to choose who to lynch while also using it to gain information.