SPOILERS EVERYTHING (Dawnshard)

Elsecaller_17.5

I am so excited this amazing.  I mostly just getting it out of my system here so I'll be able to sleep tonight.  The Dawnshards are the weapons that destryoed adonliasuim likely created personally by him.  Rysn is a dawnshard with the Command to change.

Hoid probaly has/is a dawnshard which explains his RIDICULOUS power.  The command is probaly something like "protect" that ties into his inabilty to harm people.

The mural had a sun split into pieces I'd bet my life 16 of them, 4 of them broken for Devotion, Dominion, Ambition, and Honor.

Edit: I misread this one just a little defintely 16 pieces

I think its very unlikely that a sleepless in the Set's faceless imortal so back to the drawing board on theat one.

The Sleepless are an ancient race, likely the third race of yolen. Man, Dragon, and Sleepless.  Only 24 still exist and 20 are united in protecting the dawnshard.

Assuming I'm right about Hoid WHERE ARE THE OTHER TWO DAWNSHARDS!!!

The dawnshards are implied to be more powerful than SHARDS. Uncle A was destroyed by 4 of them each shard is 1/16 of A one dawnshard is roughly as powerful as FOUR SHARDS

We have WoB that one dawnshard is different, (again assuming I'm right about Hoid) I bet its Hoids.

We're kinda stupid for comparing them to shardplate and blade instead of Shards of Adonlasium, seems obvious in hindsight.

Punzi (paraphrased)

Have we seen a Dawnshard in any Cosmere book?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

Yes and no. *hands RAFO card*

DragonCon 2019 (Aug. 30, 2019)

HOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Dawnshards are at their most basic Commands, so Endowment probaly took some heavy inspirtaion from them.

I'm am just so freaking happy right now.  Its finally happening.  Brandon is writing for us. The super nerds.  I was feeling this way a little bit with the RoW chapters coming out but this was the real deal.  He has moved into the second phase of the cosmere. He's not giving us hints and tidbits, he is giving us real information.  I am so FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!