Dawnshard theory

Brgst13

So there are four Dawnshards, each connected to a Command.  There are 16 shards.  I wonder of the four Dawnshards each had a set of four Shards associated with it.

Also, I think Ishar used the Dawnshard to change the Heralds into Cognitive Shadows in order to create the Oathpact.  I am thinking this because the Dawnshard has the command of Change, and something formed them into Cognitive Shadows.  Also, the Sleepless insist that Rysn never bond a spren.  Why?  Are they afraid of combining the power of a Dawnshard with Surges?

I suspect it's because to use the Command to the fullest extent, you need to give it Investiture. Without being a Radiant, Rysn has no way of getting Investiture to do much with the command, so she can just keep it safe. If she were to become a Radiant, she would have the power to actually use the thing she holds. And that's exactly what the Sleepless are trying to avoid.