Dawnshards Out Today!

Ghanderflaffle

5 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Aaaaaaand I’m sad now. Damnation. I forgot about that thing. Backers first and non-backers second. Makes sense, but storm it.

I only backed ten dollars, which is the same as what the ebook would have cost me. Less, because no NYS taxes. LOL!

So next time one of these things happen, you’ll know to check the tiers. This is the second kickstarter I joined. The other was for my boxings (which are awesome, btw.)

The Final Empireimage.thumb.jpg.eca018471224956def71196faf019165.jpg

The Basinimage.thumb.jpg.e86be5ecfc40207ab3287ff73feb035e.jpg

I didn’t do the highest tier here either. I went high enough to get the coins I wanted (12 TFE and 12 Era 2) + the leather bag.

The next I’ll join will probably be for the Wax and Wayne books. I can let you know about it when it happens, if you’d like.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

1 hour ago, Koloss17 said:

So that would be on brander Sanderson website, right? I found out about it like a month ago or so, so I missed my kickstarter chance I think. 

I found out about the coin one here on the Shard, actually. The coin one was held by Shire post mint, and they sell the coins. I don’t know if these are also available on Brandon’s store.