Anyone else daydream about what would happen if a major character showed up at your front door?

Medium

23 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

It really is creepy when you dream that your being murdered by a guy with multiple spikes ran through him and your tied up and watching your family die through coins raming through there brains. fuuun 

I can imagine. hehe.

21 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

I don't like Kaladin. I like Syl and all of the other main characters (Yes I'm counting Szeth and Lift) but Kaladin? I would most likely kill him the first time I met him.

can i ask why? this character is a LEGEND

4 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

I mean no offence with this post to all Kaladin fans

For most of his interludes for three books (I have not read preview chapters) he is moping, grumpy, and it is just a bunch of depressing chapters except for about two chapters of him being a cool character and doing actual interesting stuff. 

You know how the Fifth book of Harry Potter was dull because Harry was moping through the whole book? I feel that way about Kaladin. Also did you read the Way Of Kings? The dude just faces depression and complains about the lighteyes up until the last three chapters.

Now I know that I have bashed Kaladin in this but he did form a community in a land that was basically hell I have to give credit to him for that (As much as I give Raoden and that's a lot)

did i read the way of kings, he asks. IVE READ IT 3 TIMES. FINISHED 3RD TIME LAST NIGHT. lol sry bout exploding. But i respectfully disagree. Yea hes mopey, yea he complains. But its all part of his LEGENDARY charactaer arc. He had given up. He contemplated SUICIDE. now look where he is. He is a ducking Knight Radiant