Chaos Appreciation Thread

Scarletfox

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Where can we find the Rosharan Timemap? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it before!

I hadn’t about it until this thread either, but it’s super cool! Here’s the announcement with all the details about it. Roshar.17thshard.com will take you right to the map.

I appreciate Chaos, Order is far too boring.

Oh, wait the Head Admin ok.

Joking aside, @Chaos you're amazing and I really appreciate what you've built here, and am really glad to be a part of it.

For people that have been or are scared of Chaos, please watch Shardcast it really helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Y'all, I just watched Shardcast for the first time. Chaos is NOTHING LIKE I EXPECTED. He is so charismatic! He is energetic and friendly. I had imagined him as some dude who sits there all day, scanning the forums for the slightest infraction, but he is so nice!!!!!!!!! I will never again be able to be scared or apprehensive of staff! Thank you @Chaos for everything that you do!

8 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Y'all, I just watched Shardcast for the first time. Chaos is NOTHING LIKE I EXPECTED. He is so charismatic! He is energetic and friendly. I had imagined him as some dude who sits there all day, scanning the forums for the slightest infraction, but he is so nice!!!!!!!!! I will never again be able to be scared or apprehensive of staff! Thank you @Chaos for everything that you do!

Yeah, when I firsted watch Shardcast I was like, wow. All of these people are just like me. I wasn't ever scared of Chaos, because I watched shardcast early on.

Edited by Ookla the Tortured

• 2 months later...