Chaos Appreciation Thread

Scarletfox

Everyone here is right, Chaos you’re awesome! I really do appreciate everything you do for us on this server, discord, shardcast, and everything else! 

Not only Chaos though, thank you to all the Staff, Keepers, Archanists, and Admins. You do so much for all of us so thank you! Your work keeps this place amazing, thank you thank you thank you!! 

Edited by Hentient

35 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Not only Chaos though, thank you to all the Staff, Keepers, Archanists, and Admins. You do so much for all of us so thank you! Your work keeps this place amazing, thank you thank you thank you!! 

Yes! Thank you to all the staff for running this! Y'all are the best!

Thank you Chaos and all of the staff who keep not only this site, but Arcanum and The Coppermind running as well. You have created and maintained places where the Sanderson fandom can not only have a great time, but grow. You do so much and it may sometimes be thankless work, but now we want to thank you for all that you do!!

Thank you for being so storming amazing Chaos! Running this both this site and Shardcast is a huge undertaking, and I’m so glad that you are the one doing so. I may still be a teeny bit terrified of you, but that just means that you’re an effective moderator :P

Thanks everyone! This is very nice! You can ping me for this :) 

You can ping me for this

Who are you and what have you done with Chaos, you imposter.

But in all seriousness, thanks for the work you do; I'm aware being Admin of a site this big is not easy. And despite what the last Meme I made may say, I do you like you. I don't make memes for just anyone. (Also my first meme had you killing me, so...) And yes, I made sure to not quote your post directly to prevent pinging you because I've clearly done that more times than most people. Enjoy your day, good sir.

Edited by Aspiring Writer

I can echo what's been said before here. Chaos, you have made this one of the best places on the internet, and I imagine it's no small task keeping everything on this site running smoothly. So Thank You So Much, Chaos, for everything you do, both on this site and for Shardcast. 

Actually, all of the staff team is just a Chaos alt. He is the Cabal. :P But really, I’m pretty sure our bunch of indecisive nerds would never get anything done if it weren’t for his awesomeness - he does so much for this fandom and is also just...a good guy. I’m glad to know you, Eric.