Ice cream with fries

Chili flakes on watermelon

Cheese and orange

All of these sound good. 

3 hours ago, Robin Hatter said:

An entire fried chicken with rice.

:P *salivating even though I'm a vegetarian* 

32 minutes ago, Tani said:

Ice cream cone where the cone is a bell pepper (I did that and it was GREAT)

Sister 5 (the 5th girl in my family) has eaten brocolli dipped in soda pop. She said it's not that different from normal brocolli.

What the- 

I don't think I have any weird food combinations

• 1 year later...
On 9/8/2023 at 2:05 PM, AbynMoon said:

I've got a few quirky combos, too. Peanut butter and pickles on a sandwich (the sweet, salty, and crunchy mix is oddly satisfying) is my favorite

I'm with you on the ketchup and scrambled eggs, totally normal in my book! I also like using mushroom powder from natural foods on everything. Thanks for sharing; now I've got some new ideas to try!

Edited by AbynMoon

• 3 months later...
On 9/8/2023 at 7:05 AM, AbynMoon said:

I've got a few quirky combos, too. Peanut butter and pickles on a sandwich (the sweet, salty, and crunchy mix is oddly satisfying) is my favorite

On 9/11/2023 at 6:52 AM, AbynMoon said:

I'm with you on the ketchup and scrambled eggs, totally normal in my book! I also like using mushroom powder from natural foods on everything. Thanks for sharing; now I've got some new ideas to try!

Lollll

I'm about to win. 

Don't judge me, it's good! 

Spoiler

toast, with butter and strawberry jelly, then, you top that with thinly sliced venison steak and saute'd onions, topped with a medium-well fried egg.  

:P 

*is hungry now* 

@Ookla the Raveness

Spoiler

I thought ya might be horrified :D 

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

23 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

I'm about to win. 

Don't judge me, it's good! 

Hide contents

toast, with butter and strawberry jelly, then, you top that with thinly sliced venison steak and saute'd onions, topped with a medium-well fried egg.  

:P 

*is hungry now* 

@Ookla the Raveness

Hide contents

I thought ya might be horrified :D 

The only bad thing is the jelly :P

My weird food combos:

I like to fry eggs (only when I fry eggs, I add water and a lid so the steam can cook the top, so they're half-fried, half-poached), then put them on sandwiches with butter, avocado, and some kind of mild cheese, like a Swiss cheese.

I also like to eat sandwiches made of pickle slices on a piece of cheddar cheese, or, if pickles are in short supply, tomatoes or guacamole. (Or guac and pickles on cheese!)

I once ate apples and cheese with chocolate chips; haven't had a chance to enjoy it again since, but it was pretty tasty.

Mexican spicy chocolate can be pretty good, assuming whoever made the chocolate actually put a decent amount of spice in(!); the last version I tried had no kick at all, and I'm someone who can't handle anything much spicier than an average, medium salsa.

Not necessarily a weird combination per se, but I like to put chips in a bowl, crunch them into little pieces, and mix salsa in until the chip-bits stick together. I also enjoy a "taco salad" that's sat overnight, so the beans and salsa and whatnot have soaked into the chips at the bottom and made them soft.

I think I need to go eat some breakfast. :)