Okay, so while looking through the Mistborn Adventure gamebook, I noticed that Malatium, (The Atium alloy of Gold) is an external, pushing metal. The opposite of gold, which is an internal, pulling metal. This seems to me that any Atium alloy of a metal flips the internal-external & pulling-pushing dichotomy. 
While it makes sense that malatium, being an external metal, would allow one to see another's past, it doesn't explain as to why it is a pushing metal. Pushing & Pulling, relating to the allomantic table, doesn't make a whole ton of sense when you get to the Enhancement and Temporal Metals. Iron & Steel is the external, pushing, and pulling metals makes perfect sense, but why is copper an internal metal when it creates a cloud outside your own body? I understand that Bronze and Zinc are external metals, but the pushing / pulling dichotomy doesn't really boil down very well. 
Internal vs. External makes plenty of sense. External metals affect the world around you (Steelpushing, Ironpulling, Leeching, Nicrobursting, Sliders & Pulsers, and Rioters and Soothers)  while internal metals only affect you. (Tin, Pewter, Aluminum, Duralumin, Gold, Electrum, Copper, and Bronze.) Copper is the only odd one out here. It may just be me who dosen't understand this disparity between pushing and pulling, and there isn't a whole lot that is said about it on the Coppermind aside from this quote from Kelsier when he was teaching Vin allomancy: 
There are two metals for every power. One Pushes, one Pulls--the second is usually an alloy of the first. For emotions--the external mental powers--you Pull with zinc and Push with brass. You just used pewter to Push your body. That's one of the internal physical powers." 

This all makes sense, but why does Malatium change from a pulling metal (being gold) to a pushing metal? Isn't the distinction between Internal and External enough? 
For reference, here are the pages that I got from the Mistborn adventure book. 

Since this seems to be the case, at least with Malatium, I wonder what this knowledge of a metal being alloyed with atium flipping the internal-external, pushing-pulling dichotomy would do? Would an Atium-steel alloy do? It would turn it into an Internal, pulling metal. Perhaps allowing one to push outwards from another individual like some form of altruistic steel? What about the temporal metals? Bendalloy would go from an external-pushing metal to an internal-pulling metal. Perhaps allowing one to speed up the time within one's own body? Speeding up healing processes? Theoretically, an Atium-Bendalloy alloy might work like an allomantic version of feruchemical gold, distilled health allowing one to speed up one's own natural healing process, similar to pewter. An Atium-Cadmium alloy might allow one to slow down the processes within one's own body, possibly preventing aging or the spread of poison, disease, or slowing down one's own heart rate to halt bloodflow from a wound. 

Anyway, I think I've rambled on enough. Let me know what you think! 

20201103_123916.jpg

20201103_123914.jpg

Could it just be a misclassification?

Atium, being a god-metal, doesn't actually fit in the table the way the Era 1 characters thought it would. None of the god-metals do. So attempts to classify Atium or its' alloys as internal/external, pushing/pulling might be a bit misguided. I mean, how would you classify Lerasium (which turns someone into a Mistborn) or Lerasium alloys (which each make someone into a misting of that metal, from WoB)?

17 hours ago, ftl said:

Could it just be a misclassification?

It very well could be. The Mistborn Adventure game is not a technical cannon source of information, even Brandon himself said that Feruchemical chromium does not work how it is portrayed in the book. However, he did write several excerpts for it. This could definitely be something to ask Brandon himself if he did make the intentional push-pull / internal-external classification of this meatal. 
But I have to imagine that Malatium was put there for a reason?