Mistborn Movie Adaptation

Suda21

I made a small video talking about the changes Brandon wants to make within Mistborn and some of my own, including approaching certain aspects of the material. As I was recording this video, it was raining ash because a wildfire was near my house. I would love to hear what people think and what they would love to see in a Mistborn movie. 

Edited by Suda21

Wow. Just. . . Wow. That was great. I like how Brandon is planning for a movie, and some things you brought up are very important and would be great in the movie. Thanks for making that! I was bored and now I’ll have something to think about. Also, I like how you make these videos about Sanderson. I’ve seen a few around. . .

3 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Wow. Just. . . Wow. That was great. I like how Brandon is planning for a movie, and some things you brought up are very important and would be great in the movie. Thanks for making that! I was bored and now I’ll have something to think about. Also, I like how you make these videos about Sanderson. I’ve seen a few around. . .

That is mighty kind of you to say thank you very much! I am curious what are some of the very important things and what are things you would love to see in a movie adaptation? 

Edited by Suda21

1 hour ago, Toaster Retribution said:

I just love how you are casually making videos when there is a storming ashfall outside due to nearby wildfires...

It really puts you in the mindset of talking about Mistborn. Luckily all the brave firefighters were able to contain the fire that night. 

• 2 weeks later...