Imperial Nomic: The Shattered Plains

Experience

On 11/7/2020 at 7:04 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Oh, wait, my proposal amendment still hasn't been approved. Rule of Affiliation::ph34r: Players may affiliate themselves with one of the ten princedoms at a time: Aladar, Bethab, Hatham, Kholin, Roion, Ruthar, Sebarial, Thanadal, and Vamah. Affiliations must be posted in blue. If a player affiliates more than once, only the most recent affiliation will be counted- any positions or privileges tied to previous affiliations will be revoked. The first player to affiliate with a princedom will be the highprince, and each person affiliating afterwards must have their affiliations approved by the highprince in order to count. They will also be placed on the succession list. Should the highprince be removed for any reason, the person at the top of the seniority list will become highprince.

Can we get this resolved? :P I have to be keeping track of titles, and I don't want a big argument over any censuses.

Approved

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

I propose The Rule of Works: The Highprince of works is in charge of the changing and approving of new titles for players.

I also propose an amendment to Rule of Divison of Labor: Highprinces may request to become highprince of a certain element of infrastructure, including (for the moment) Commerce, Information, War, and Works. The Highprince of Works will then either accept or deny this request. If he accepts, the highprince will gain the title Highprince of <insert element here>.  The Highprince of Works is rewarded by the King or one of the Regents.  this is mainly to give the last title a actual ability and was the only thing I could think of. The Radiants' power still hasn't been decided

Edited by Somebody from Sel

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...