Imperial Nomic: The Shattered Plains

Experience

Official Census of the Highprince of Commerce.

@Experience: King of Alethkar (0 spheres)
@Danex:  (11.5 spheres)
@Somebody from Sel:  (0 spheres)
@Chasmgoat: Highprince Sadeas, Highprince of War (22 spheres)
@xinoehp512: Highprince Kholin, Highprince of Commerce (65 spheres)

Edited by xinoehp512

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

I propose a new rule The Kings Wit:ph34r:

At any time the King may elect a player for the position of Kings Wit which comes with a 5 sphere payment per page. The Kings Wit also has the duty of finding and reporting loopholes in laws as well as choosing which law takes precedent when they contradict each other and the optional duty of insulting people and proposed laws

I also propose The Highprince of War :angry:

the duty of the Highprince of War is to be able to take down a proposal for a 20 sphere charge and the ability to once per page go on a go fight and gain a gemheart which would be worth 5 spheres however if a player races you for the gemheart and has less spheres than you  they get the 5 spheres. If anyone wants to take down a proposal they may pay the Highprince of War 25 spheres. 20 of which will go to paying for taking down the proposal. The other 5 will go to the Highprinces own coffersAny proposals take down with the aforementioned method cannot be posted or amended by either the same player or other players.

I also propose an amendment to Rule of Commerce: B) The Highprince of Commerce shall have the responsibility of keeping track of sphere counts for all the players and princedoms in the game. These counts must be posted once per page at least by the Highprince or another member of his princedom. The penalty for 5 pages elapsing between sphere censuses is ten spheres per set of 5 pages missed: the reward for each census posted on-time is 2 spheres. The penalty for major errors in listing princedoms/titles is 9 spheres, and the penalty for incorrectly listing # of spheres is 9 spheres  (unless a correction is posted along with a public apology, in which case the penalty is reduced to 3.) Emphasizes my own changes I changed 5s to 9s for Odium reasons (because he reigns) and 2-3 because 3 goes evenly into 9

And the The Proper Naming of Spheres :o

all mentions of spheres in future posts must italicize the word sphere(s) or else you lose the number of spheres equivalent to the number of spheres that the offending word is used in reference to.

Edited by Somebody from Sel

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Giving players the ability to mess with the rules directly? :ph34r: There's no way that could evvver go wrong, right? :rolleyes:

What do you mean? Also if you keep making these kinds of comments the King might need to make you his Wit

1 hour ago, Somebody from Sel said:

What do you mean? Also if you keep making these kinds of comments the King might need to make you his Wit

The War rule basically undermines the king's authority when it comes to removing laws. If the wrong rule gets removed at the wrong time, it could cause serious chaos and even break the game. (Also, 10 spheres per page is just ridiculous). :rolleyes:

Remember, there's a reason that we have a King; to keep things orderly so that we don't get bogged down in endless arguments.

For a similar reason, I don't think we need another role specifically to decide on deciding precedence. We already have a role for that: the King.

As a sidenote, can I amend the rule that Danex tried to amend or is that banned?

Although having the official responsibility to smackdown other people's rules would be quite fun, as I am finding out. :P 

1 hour ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I also propose an amendment to Rule of Commerce: B) The Highprince of Commerce shall have the responsibility of keeping track of sphere counts for all the players and princedoms in the game. These counts must be posted once per page at least by the Highprince or another member of his princedom. The penalty for 5 pages elapsing between sphere censuses is ten spheres per set of 5 pages missed: the reward for each census posted on-time is 2 spheres. The penalty for major errors in listing princedoms/titles is 9 spheres, and the penalty for incorrectly listing # of spheres is 9 spheres  (unless a correction is posted along with a public apology, in which case the penalty is reduced to 3.) Emphasizes my own changes

We just set those numbers, we don't need to amend them. :P The only thing that needs to be changed is the "once per day" thing: that needs to get changed to "once per 10 pages" instead of "once per day"- I uh, kind of forgot to fix that. :wacko:  And I don't currently think it needs to be any lower, since I already have incentive to post it often. The purpose of the limit was to discourage inactivity, which worked better when it was time-limit based. The danger of having pages be the counter is that the thread might explode while the Commerce player is unable to get on, which is unfair. 10 pages seemed like a good limit to avoid that danger. Unless you have a pressing reason to change it, that is.

2 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

And the The Proper Naming of Spheres :o

all mentions of spheres in future posts must italicize the word sphere(s) 

You forgot a consequence, so... it doesn't really matter. :P 

But you shouldn't add the consequence "invalidates all rules in the post." As we're already seeing, that's quite a serious consequence for such a minor infraction. I'm not fundamentally opposed to cosmetic rules as a whole; after all, this game is about having fun, and I'm having fun finding ways to insert ninjas into each post. :ph34r: But it must be really frustrating for Danex to lose both his rules that he spent time and effort thinking up just because he forgot to add an emoji.

:ph34r:

I propose the 

The Rule of Proposal Format: All proposals must have a name, and must be entirely bolded. The name must be underlined. The name must be on the same line as the rest of the proposal and have a colon on the end. The colon is considered apart of the name and must be underlined. The bolded text will be exactly what will appear in the King’s Rulebook. Any proposal formatted incorrectly is automatically rejected and the Proposer is fined accordingly. Clarifications and examples can be added in normal font, but those will not be added to the Kings Rulebook.

to be amended as (changes in red, explanations in blue)

The Rule of Proposal Format: All proposals must have a name, and must be entirely bolded. The name must be underlined. The name must be on the same line as the rest of the proposal and have a colon on the end. The colon is not (this is because it can get confusing to refer to a law with a colon at the end. The colon shows that more will follow and if one were to refer to the name only and not the rest it could cause slight confusion) considered a (added a space for grammar and clarity) part of the name and must be underlined. The bolded text will be exactly what will appear in the King’s Rulebook. Any proposal formatted incorrectly is automatically rejected and the Proposer is fined accordingly. Clarifications and examples can be highlighted blue (this is to make it easier to see clarifications), but those will not be added to the Kings Rulebook.

I am very tired so if any of this does not work very well, blame my lack of sleep.

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The War rule basically undermines the king's authority when it comes to removing laws. If the wrong rule gets removed at the wrong time, it could cause serious chaos and even break the game. (Also, 10 spheres per page is just ridiculous). :rolleyes:

Remember, there's a reason that we have a King; to keep things orderly so that we don't get bogged down in endless arguments.

For a similar reason, I don't think we need another role specifically to decide on deciding precedence. We already have a role for that: the King.

As a sidenote, can I amend the rule that Danex tried to amend or is that banned?

Although having the official responsibility to smackdown other people's rules would be quite fun, as I am finding out. :P 

We just set those numbers, we don't need to amend them. :P The only thing that needs to be changed is the "once per day" thing: that needs to get changed to "once per 10 pages" instead of "once per day"- I uh, kind of forgot to fix that. :wacko:  And I don't currently think it needs to be any lower, since I already have incentive to post it often. The purpose of the limit was to discourage inactivity, which worked better when it was time-limit based. The danger of having pages be the counter is that the thread might explode while the Commerce player is unable to get on, which is unfair. 10 pages seemed like a good limit to avoid that danger. Unless you have a pressing reason to change it, that is.

You forgot a consequence, so... it doesn't really matter. :P 

But you shouldn't add the consequence "invalidates all rules in the post." As we're already seeing, that's quite a serious consequence for such a minor infraction. I'm not fundamentally opposed to cosmetic rules as a whole; after all, this game is about having fun, and I'm having fun finding ways to insert ninjas into each post. :ph34r: But it must be really frustrating for Danex to lose both his rules that he spent time and effort thinking up just because he forgot to add an emoji.

Ok in order it's not removing a law it's removing a non-approved proposal if they don't like it or they don't want the poster to get spheres (ya I'm gonna change that. 5 spheres per page it is)

the King deciding which takes precedent is so close to the King making rules it's silly

Just amend my amendment it doesn't matter and there is no rule saying you can't amend proposals/non-approved amendments 

I'll add a consequence. Also King make Xino the Wit he's already doing the job 

I propose a new rule: The Rule of The Joining and the Gaining

If a new player joins they gain a bonus of 18 spheres in order to give them a helping hand. Any players currently playing at the time of the approving of this post and/or the approving of any future amendments to this proposal (and eventually) law gain a bonus of 9 spheres. 

I am totally not making this rule because I asked Aspire to join. That's propaganda. Or is it :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I also propose The Rule of Information and Council

the person with the title of Highprince of Information has the ability to choose the members of the council. The council must have at least 2 members and the Highprince of Information cannot be on it. The Highprince of Information also controls what matters get taken to the council, however the council can take a vote at any time to take the title of Highprince of Information away from the current holder, this ability is shared with the King.

The Rule of Amendment Format: An amendment must state the name rule they are amending, then copy the entire rule, with the suggested alterations being either highlighted in red to add a clause or struck-through to remove a clause. Any Examples or explanations must be highlighted in blue. Things highlighted in blue or struckthrough will not be copied into the rule book. Anything highlighted red will be unhighlighted when copied into the rulebook

I propose that The Rule of No Paradoxes be amended as such:
The Rule of No Paradoxes: If a Rule is found to contradict another Rule, the Rule that has existed longer is the one who’s effect is taken into account. The other rule is completely disregarded. If the two contradictory rules were placed into effect simultaneously (i.e. approved in the same post) the King decides which one takes effect. The King may not approve two rules that obviously contradict each other in the same post. This is to keep the King from being too nice. With the current rules the king could approve a rule he would have otherwise rejected, but then still have the rule’s effect not take place. It’s really just a more elegant solution.

Also, right now this rule is kinda in and of itself a paradox. It contradicts the basic rule that the King may not propose laws, choosing which rule gets to stay is essentially the same thing. 

Also also, those basic rules need to be reformatted and added to the King’s Rulebook.

:ph34r:
yes I know I stole these from Danex, sorry, but I included a ninja.

I propose The Rule of Pre-Approval Amendment: Players may propose amended forms of proposed rules that have not yet been accepted. Said "proposal suggestions" are not proposals in and of themselves. This is so they can be distinguished, to keep things simple and avoid contradiction. Proposal suggestions should be composed of the original text, with suggested removals struck through and additions in italic (color may also be added or the italic removed to distinguish alterations if necessary: incorrect formatting should be corrected, but will not be punished). The proposal suggestion may be accepted in stead of the proposal it amends (in which case the formatting will be adjusted to match current guidelines), and the author of the suggestion will receive whatever reward said proposal entails.  I.e. Ten spheres for a rule, 5 for an amendment. The original proposal is removed from consideration if the suggestion is accepted; however, the original proposer will still receive a reward half that of what they would have earned otherwise, rounding up to the nearest whole monetary unit. If the original proposal is accepted, any amendment suggestions to that proposal are similarly removed from consideration, and the authors receive no effect. The King may accept suggestion proposals made concurrent and subsequent to the proposal of this law. That last bit is so that I don't have to wait until after the law is passed to demonstrate the idea.

This rule is to enable amendment on rules that have not yet been proposed, which I feel lacks legal representation. @Experience, note that if you approve the proposal suggestions later in this post, you should probably not approve the proposals they amend, which would affect how you do things.

I will also propose an amendment to The Rule of Proposal Format: All proposals must have a name, and must be entirely bolded. The name must be underlined. The name must be on the same line as the rest of the proposal This pretty much disallows the usage of line breaks in a proposal, and I like line breaks. and have a colon on the end. The colon is not considered apart of the name and must be underlined. The bolded text will be exactly what will appear in the King’s Rulebook. Any proposal formatted incorrectly is automatically rejected and the Proposer is fined accordingly. Clarifications and examples can be added in normal font, differently formatted font (including unbolding and recoloring) Why limit? but those will not be added to the Kings Rulebook. 

Also I propose The Rule of Proposal Disambiguation: Proposals must be declared as proposals to count as proposals. So far there hasn't been any guidance on what counts as a proposal, so we should probably add that.

14 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I propose a new rule The Kings Wit:ph34r:

At any time the King may elect a player for the position of Kings Wit which comes with a 5 sphere payment per page. The Kings Wit also has the duty of finding and reporting loopholes in laws as well as choosing which law takes precedent when they contradict each other and the optional duty of insulting people and proposed laws

I will make a proposal suggestion.

11 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

the King deciding which takes precedent is so close to the King making rules it's silly

How is resolving conflict anything like making rules?ugUsb1t.png It's approving/rejecting rules that other people make, which is exactly the point of the King.

The Kings Wit:ph34r: At any time the King may elect a player for the position of Kings Wit which comes with a 5 sphere payment per page. The Kings Wit also has the duty of finding and reporting loopholes in laws as well as choosing advising which law takes precedent when they contradict each other and the optional duty of insulting people and proposed laws

I also propose The Highprince of War :angry:

the duty of the Highprince of War is to be able to take down proposal for a 20 sphere charge and the ability to once per page go on a go fight and gain a gemheart which would be worth 5 spheres however if a player races you for the gemheart and has less spheres than you  they get the 5 spheres. If anyone wants to take down a proposal they may pay the Highprince of War 25 spheres. 20 of which will go to paying for taking down the proposal. The other 5 will go to the Highprinces own coffers.

I will make another proposal suggestion. I think that a better method of gemheart racing/Parshendi fighting can be constructed, but I guess this will do for now.

11 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Ok in order it's not removing a law it's removing a non-approved proposal if they don't like it or they don't want the poster to get spheres

In that case, it could just get proposed again. All that does is act as an annoyance to the person who made the proposal, which makes things less fun.

The Highprince of War :angry: the duty of the Highprince of War is to be able to take down proposal for a 20 sphere charge and the ability to The Highprince of War may, once per page, go on a go fight and gain a gemheart which would be worth 5 spheres however if a player races you for the gemheart and has less spheres than you  they get the 5 spheres. If anyone wants to take down a proposal they may pay the Highprince of War 25 spheres. 20 of which will go to paying for taking down the proposal. The other 5 will go to the Highprinces own coffers.

I will propose an amendment to the Rule of Commerce: The Highprince of Commerce shall have the responsibility of keeping track of sphere counts for all the players and princedoms in the game. These counts must be posted once per day ten pages at least by the Highprince or another member of his princedom. The penalty for 10 pages elapsing between sphere censuses is ten spheres per set of ten pages missed: the reward for each census posted on-time is five spheres. The penalty for major errors in listing princedoms/titles is five spheres, and the penalty for incorrectly listing # of spheres is ten spheres (unless a correction is posted along with a public apology, in which case the penalty is reduced to two.)

2 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

The Rule of No Paradoxes: If a Rule is found to contradict another Rule, the Rule that has existed longer is the one who’s effect is taken into account. The other rule is completely disregarded. If the two contradictory rules were placed into effect simultaneously (i.e. approved in the same post) the King decides which one takes effect. The King may not approve two rules that obviously contradict each other in the same post. This is to keep the King from being too nice. With the current rules the king could approve a rule he would have otherwise rejected, but then still have the rule’s effect not take place. It’s really just a more elegant solution.

There might be two rules that pertain to different things but happen to contradict each other. For instance, if my Rule of Pre-Approval amendment violated the as of yet unapproved Rule of Linear Time (the first one that Danex posted). The King could want both rules implemented, but be unable to without splitting his approvals into two posts. And of course, accidents could happen.

Because of this, I will make a proposal suggestion to this amendment. The Rule of No Paradoxes: If a Rule is found to contradict another Rule, the Rule that has existed longer is the one who’s effect is taken into account. The other rule is completely disregarded. If the two contradictory rules were placed into effect simultaneously (i.e. approved in the same post) the King decides which one takes effect. The King may not approve two rules that obviously contradict each other a rule that nullifies completely the effect of another approved in the same post. I think this avoids both Danex's worries and mine.

Edited by xinoehp512

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

I propose The Rule of Pre-Approval Amendment: Players may propose amended forms of proposed rules that have not yet been accepted. Said "proposal suggestions" are not proposals in and of themselves. This is so they can be distinguished, to keep things simple and avoid contradiction. Proposal suggestions should be composed of the original text, with suggested removals struck through and additions in italic (color may also be added or the italic removed to distinguish alterations if necessary: incorrect formatting should be corrected, but will not be punished). The proposal suggestion may be accepted in stead of the proposal it amends (in which case the formatting will be adjusted to match current guidelines), and the author of the suggestion will receive whatever reward said proposal entails.  I.e. Ten spheres for a rule, 5 for an amendment. The original proposal is removed from consideration if the suggestion is accepted; however, the original proposer will still receive a reward half that of what they would have earned otherwise, rounding up to the nearest whole monetary unit. If the original proposal is accepted, any amendment suggestions to that proposal are similarly removed from consideration, and the authors receive no effect. The King may accept suggestion proposals made concurrent and subsequent to the proposal of this law. That last bit is so that I don't have to wait until after the law is passed to demonstrate the idea.

This rule is to enable amendment on rules that have not yet been proposed, which I feel lacks legal representation. @Experience, note that if you approve the proposal suggestions later in this post, you should probably not approve the proposals they amend, which would affect how you do things.

I will also propose an amendment to The Rule of Proposal Format: All proposals must have a name, and must be entirely bolded. The name must be underlined. The name must be on the same line as the rest of the proposal This pretty much disallows the usage of line breaks in a proposal, and I like line breaks. and have a colon on the end. The colon is not considered apart of the name and must be underlined. The bolded text will be exactly what will appear in the King’s Rulebook. Any proposal formatted incorrectly is automatically rejected and the Proposer is fined accordingly. Clarifications and examples can be added in normal font, differently formatted font (including unbolding and recoloring) Why limit? but those will not be added to the Kings Rulebook. 

Also I propose The Rule of Proposal Disambiguation: Proposals must be declared as proposals to count as proposals. So far there hasn't been any guidance on what counts as a proposal, so we should probably add that.

I will make a proposal suggestion.

How is resolving conflict anything like making rules?ugUsb1t.png It's approving/rejecting rules that other people make, which is exactly the point of the King.

The Kings Wit:ph34r: At any time the King may elect a player for the position of Kings Wit which comes with a 5 sphere payment per page. The Kings Wit also has the duty of finding and reporting loopholes in laws as well as choosing advising which law takes precedent when they contradict each other and the optional duty of insulting people and proposed laws

I will make another proposal suggestion. I think that a better method of gemheart racing/Parshendi fighting can be constructed, but I guess this will do for now.

In that case, it could just get proposed again. All that does is act as an annoyance to the person who made the proposal, which makes things less fun.

The Highprince of War :angry: the duty of the Highprince of War is to be able to take down proposal for a 20 sphere charge and the ability to The Highprince of War may, once per page, go on a go fight and gain a gemheart which would be worth 5 spheres however if a player races you for the gemheart and has less spheres than you  they get the 5 spheres. If anyone wants to take down a proposal they may pay the Highprince of War 25 spheres. 20 of which will go to paying for taking down the proposal. The other 5 will go to the Highprinces own coffers.

I will propose an amendment to the Rule of Commerce: The Highprince of Commerce shall have the responsibility of keeping track of sphere counts for all the players and princedoms in the game. These counts must be posted once per day ten pages at least by the Highprince or another member of his princedom. The penalty for 10 pages elapsing between sphere censuses is ten spheres per set of ten pages missed: the reward for each census posted on-time is five spheres. The penalty for major errors in listing princedoms/titles is five spheres, and the penalty for incorrectly listing # of spheres is ten spheres (unless a correction is posted along with a public apology, in which case the penalty is reduced to two.)

There might be two rules that pertain to different things but happen to contradict each other. For instance, if my Rule of Pre-Approval amendment violated the as of yet unapproved Rule of Linear Time (the first one that Danex posted). The King could want both rules implemented, but be unable to without splitting his approvals into two posts. And of course, accidents could happen.

Because of this, I will make a proposal suggestion to this amendment. The Rule of No Paradoxes: If a Rule is found to contradict another Rule, the Rule that has existed longer is the one who’s effect is taken into account. The other rule is completely disregarded. If the two contradictory rules were placed into effect simultaneously (i.e. approved in the same post) the King decides which one takes effect. The King may not approve two rules that obviously contradict each other a rule that nullifies completely the effect of another approved in the same post. I think this avoids both Danex's worries and mine.

Go look at the mistborn one we have the same thing with assassins and it works fine I would assume this applies to the not posting for many more pages rule I'll make that more clear

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Uh... what are you talking about?

The mistborn imperial Nomic we did a little bit ago we had an assassin system that worked just fine

Can I please be made Highprince Sebarial and Highprince of Information?

I also propose a new rule The Beggars Feast : any players who reach less than 0 Spheres are subject to the Beggars Feast. During this time (once every 3 pages) all players with under :ph34r: spheres are on the council and can propose laws that have a @Experience contained within.

And I also propose The Rule of Inconveniencing the King : the King cannot be @ed within this thread because it would inconvenience him. If the King is inconvenienced by you quoting him he will bring the full force of his wrath on you (and do absolutely nothing)

Its exactly the same concept it's very relevant to what you said when you amended the Highprince of War proposal

On 10/31/2020 at 1:03 PM, Somebody from Sel said:

Its exactly the same concept it's very relevant to what you said when you amended the Highprince of War proposal

It... wasn't? The assassination was for removing a player's sphere count, not removing proposals.

@xinoehp512: Highprince Kholin, Highprince of Commerce (70 spheres)

Edited by xinoehp512

25 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

It... wasn't? The assassination was for removing a player's sphere count, not removing proposals.

@Danex:  (7 spheres)
@Chasmgoat: Highprince Sadeas (22 spheres)
@xinoehp512: Highprince Kholin (70 spheres)

hold up... this incorrect. Danex should be at 12 instead of 7. He was at 25 and had a law and an amendment rejected. A law punishment is -9 and an amendment punishment is -4. -9-4 is -13 and 25-13=12.

isn't there a fee for doing it incorrectly?

*sigh* This is not an easy job...

*ahem* I would like to apologize for being a doofus. Here's a correction, everyone.

@xinoehp512: Highprince Kholin, Highprince of Commerce (73 spheres)

Edited by xinoehp512

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

*sigh* This is not an easy job...

*ahem* I would like to apologize for being a doofus. Here's a correction, everyone.

@xinoehp512: Highprince Kholin (73 spheres)

... yet another mistake. You need to round down when doing an amendment. Danex did not lose 4.5, it is rounded down and he loses 4. Sorry!

Also, why did your score go from 70 to 73?

Edit: I do not think you are a doofus, I am also confused by scoring mostly... Just wanted to make sure the tone was not mean or condescending...

Edited by Chasmgoat

13 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

... yet another mistake. You need to round down when doing an amendment. Danex did not lose 4.5, it is rounded down and he loses 4. Sorry!

Also, why did your score go from 70 to 73?

Edit: I do not think you are a doofus, I am also confused by scoring mostly... Just wanted to make sure the tone was not mean or condescending...

Nope. The Rule says 1/2, and does not mention rounding, therefore... 9/2=4.5.

The census isn't scored until the next census.

The doofus is because a public apology is required, not because of anything you said. :P 

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

@xinoehp512: Highprince Kholin (70 spheres)

It is in the most recent version also sphere/atium count would be overpowered

I will affiliate with the Sebarial princedom, becoming the Sebarial highprince. :ph34r:

Sorry @Somebody from Sel , I really wanted Sebarial. As for my proposal...

I propose The Regent:

The King must select someone to become a Regent and must always have a Regent at all times. He may change who is Regent whenever he chooses to. If the King is aware he will be unavailable or absent for longer than three days, he must announce and appoint the Regent during his absence, who will take over the duties of the King until they return. If the King is absent for more than five days, the chosen Regent will automatically take over until his return. The King can reject any rules that the Regent approves in his absence upon his return. The Regent has no other powers other than taking over for the King. 

Edited by Aspiring Writer

1 hour ago, Aspiring Writer said:

I will affiliate with the Sebarial princedom, becoming the Sebarial highprince. :ph34r:

Sorry @Somebody from Sel , I really wanted Sebarial. As for my proposal...

I propose The Regent:

The King must select someone to become a Regent and must always have a Regent at all times. He may change who is Regent whenever he chooses to. If the King is aware he will be unavailable or absent for longer than three days, he must announce and appoint the Regent during his absence, who will take over the duties of the King until they return. If the King is absent for more than five days, the chosen Regent will automatically take power until his return. The King can reject any rules that the Regent approves in his absence upon his return. The Regent has no other powers other than taking over for the King. 

Fine I affiliate with the Roion princedom becoming the Roion Highprince  

Also we need this rule so Experience can take birthday brakes without leaving this thread to have 10+ proposals

I also propose King of Urithiru: The King of Urithiru has control over the Knights Radiant (powers, abilities and duties to be determined in a later proposal or amendment) is a title gained in the same way as the title of Highprince of Enter duty here; by asking for the title and then being approved by the King. The King of Urithiru also has control of the fabrial technologies (also to be determined later)