2 posts in this topic

So I was rereading a thread where somebody asked why Spensa heard stars and Jorgen heard slugs. I answered that it’s because Spensa never cared for Detritus and longed to explore the sky and beyond the debris field, while Jorgen saw Detritus as his home and as he told Gran Gran, he didn’t want to escape it - he wanted to protect it. The fact that this mindset causes him to hear Taynix implies that the Taynix are the key to saving Detritus.

Thoughts?

Edited by Starborn42

On 27. 10. 2020 at 10:43 AM, Starborn42 said:

So I was rereading a thread where somebody asked why Spensa heard stars and Jorgen heard slugs. I answered that it’s because Spensa never cared for Detritus and longed to explore the sky and beyond the debris field, while Jorgen saw Detritus as his home and as he told Gran Gran, he didn’t want to escape it - he wanted to protect it. The fact that this mindset causes him to hear Taynix implies that the Taynix are the key to saving Detritus.

Thoughts?

I think there was WoB which stated that all cytonics have all abilities but each has a different "specialization".

It would make more sense since Jorgen felt Spensa from the beginning (as he said) but she did not mention such a thing.