Hehe Thread

22 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

No! Please stop! @Condensation and I can barely handle one of those threads, we don't need two!

Thank you!

21 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

*cough* The Yay *cough*

*smiles innocently*

21 hours ago, Frustration said:

Oviously u hav knot sean the tyme oui invaded de gramar Po lice threed.

or they did, I was part of a counter invasion, and the invasion, because I can play both sides.

Then we took over, and now my Pi won't let me comment on the Idiots Club.

Just now, Experience said:

How did you even do that? :P 

ǒ̴͎̩̱̹̈͜͝ń̵͎͎̖̎̈̂̄ḻ̵̨̠̿y̴̠̟̱̦̽̊ ̷̛̙̱̙̋̃̊t̸̜͌̑͘ḩ̷͇͉̒͝ę̷͔͕̺͌̔͆̌ ̸̛̰̓͆m̵͈̬̊̍́͠ơ̴̢̛͈̘̍̃̚s̵̢̳̄͝t̷̼̞̕ ̶̰̳͋͆̿̚͜͠e̸̳͉̯̯̺͋̾̇̊x̶̱͐p̸̝̊́ẻ̷̢̂r̸̛̹̤͊͑͠i̴̢̧͓̻̩̽̎̔͛ė̷̟̱͇͑͜n̶̞̝̟̆́̀̀̚c̷̳̮̅͋e̷̢̙̎̿̈̒d̷͈͉̘̹̎̍̿ ̷̨́̏̄̉z̵̨̧͎̞͂̐̂ȩ̵̨̛̲̻͂̋̄̕a̸̢͠l̶̤̆o̷̊́̇͊͋ͅț̷̖̈́̃͑̉̈s̵͚̪̜̏ ̶͖̮̻̄͊ó̶̢̢̺̣̭f̵̱̉̈́͋͘͝ ̸̰̗̗̲̎͜h̴̤̜̻̐e̵͕̻̣̒̄̃͆̚h̴̡̨͚̑͆̀̈́́ę̵̛̦̱̫̐̔͘ͅ ̶̗̤̜̼͉̈̊̆c̴̫̏̍̅̓̈́͜ͅȧ̶̦̊͋̌̌n̴̯̜͚̻̼̾ ̴̧̡̼͓̮̅̂̿ḳ̵̨͇̻͑̑̿͆ṅ̵̙̰͝ọ̷͋͛ẘ̵͙̤̠͑

H̸͈̘̻̘̟̩̻̜̫͙̬̬̠͍̪̃̽̑́͋̄͋̃̒̍͒̐̃́̇̿͑͘͜͜͝͝͝͝Ȩ̶̯̺̮͔͖̳̼̩̖̰̗͇̳͉̯̮̭̲̌̾̔͜H̷̡̛̻͕̹̣̟͙͍͉̗̟̰̝͎͓̣̤̉͊̿̾̀̊͊͠͝ͅE̸̢̢͓͇̫͔̰͖͙͎̦̮̯̙̻̼͎̯̱͈͎̝̭̺̟̦̮̬̽͊̐̿̀̃̍͋̾̉̃̕͝͝͠

Edited by Doomstick

ḩ̷̡̡̧̢̢̢̢̨̛͎̮͖̗͙̱͓̲̱̯̝͍̭͙͓͔̥̩͔̙͚̲͉̦̺̜̦͔͙̤͉͕̞̺̣̜̭̜̩͙͚̰̻̯͔̝͚͓̖̭͙̤̮̻̩̘̰̘̝̝̻͓̙͕͖͓̥̫͔̟͚̭̲͎̙̩̯̲̲͔̉̍͂͛̀͊̋̈́̀̑͗̌̏̆̑͘͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅe̷̢̢̧̡̧̨̢̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̧̛̛̛̲̩̹̠̙̺̼͍͎͎̺̫̤̣̮̰̫͎̬̟̙̙͔͇͈͈͎̙͚͚̦̰͖̩̖͕̺̘͓͍͕̮̖̹̳̤̗̲̲̣͍̳͕̣̻͍͔̬̞̮̮̰̙̥̣͕͍̣̻̰̯͎̞͇̘̙̳̯̖̬̗̘̗͎͙͓̘͍͙̦̙̮̦̯̝̦͔͓͓̘̘͓͍͍̹̥̞̜̰̥̗̙̮̞̩̜̲̥͖̖͙͚̭̥̙̙͎͎̠̩͇͕͙͓̮͈͇̩͇̪̻̤̝̜̪̥̬̙̯͔̗̙̙̙̞͙͔̺̟̗̫͕̺̼͚͇͙̝̳͚̞̪͎̞̼̍͐̆͑̇̃͌̄͌̈̈̌͒̊̑̅͋͒̅̓̀̀̅̎͂̔̿͛̍̽̀̍̔̈́͗̉̾͒̓̈́̑̈͊͐̅͑́̉̀́̔̃̈̅͗͆͒̀̌̔̎͒́̈́́̌̄͑̍́̀̈́̇͋̓̐̅̃́́͋̈̂̓̈́̋͑̂͆̄͊́͊̍̊͒̈́̈́̂͌̊̈́̀̂̃͂͌̔͑́̇̎̌͒͌͐̐͛̉̈́̌̄͒̑͊̓͌͒͊̓̎̀̃̈́̎́̎͋̆͒̈́̍̀͆̋̈́̄͂̂́̈́̿̊̀͌̍͆̾̇̓̃͌̈́̓̓͗̀̍͛̒̀̇͊͂̃̿͗́͋͊̈́̾̐͋͂͂̌͑͑͑̉̿̄͐͛̀̿͆͌̈́̍̾̌͊̈́̚̕̚͘̕̕̚̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḩ̵̨̨̢̢̡̧̢̨̡̨̧̡̡̢̨̨̻͍̬̝̭̯͓̘̱̖̜̠̣̣͕͖͈͓͔̳̺̪̟͚̤̬̺͈͍̭̜̘͙͓̰̼̼̪̠̹͖̹͙̟̣̫̙̱̣͓͚̲̺̫̹̙̞̖̙̹̜̻̠̟̥͍̠̜̱͓̖̹͚͓̪̺͔̮̱̺̫̬͇͉͓̫͍̰̘̹̹̬̖͙̫̯̬̯̤͓̪̞̞͙̝̤̦̞̫̥̱̲̦͔͇̬̖̼̙̺͎̪̞̩͍͚͖̹͕̞͉̙͖̙͚͈̳̲͇̹̖̮̰̯̥͇̜̲̹̲͚̳̲̺̪͍̩̩̼̟̖̠͍̗̪̝̗̦̟͈͚̒̉̇̀̎̌̔̉̊̀̈́͊͋̽̍̄̒͑̂̄̌̑̏̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅë̶̛̛͕̹͎̥̔̍̄̂͌͑̈̂̈́̒̑́̃̔̓̃̏̈̓̇̉̿̿́̀̉̎͆̊̒͋͌̈́̐̆͌̓̑̿̇̒̽̈́͊̃͆́̃̓̊̆̊͂̂̑͆̓̈́̈̏͗̊̋̈̈́͘̕͘̕͝͠͝͠͠͠ͅ

Edited by Chasmgoat

you dare challenge me??

foolish mortal

h̸̢̳̺̟̜̹̟̬̦̀̆̒́͒̂e̷̡̧̢̛̝̪̮͚̫̱͎̟̬̹͈̠̘̲͉̙̼̯͇͖͌̍̈́̓͋̈́͗͐͑̐̒̓͋̑̾̐̉̇̐̂̊͆̄̐̂̕͝͠͝ḥ̸̢̳̥͕̩̞̙̱̓̄̊̇͂͛̓́͒̊̆̍́̀̓̌̾̋̃̈́͗̀̍̓͆͘͜͜ͅȩ̵̨̡̛̭̰̣͇͉̤͇͉̙͚͓̣̖̗͔̞̦̗͙͛̈́͋́̇̎̂͑́̔̈́̅͒̍͠͝͝ͅh̸̢̳̺̟̜̹̟̬̦̀̆̒́͒̂e̷̡̧̢̛̝̪̮͚̫̱͎̟̬̹͈̠̘̲͉̙̼̯͇͖͌̍̈́̓͋̈́͗͐͑̐̒̓͋̑̾̐̉̇̐̂̊͆̄̐̂̕͝͠͝ḥ̸̢̳̥͕̩̞̙̱̓̄̊̇͂͛̓́͒̊̆̍́̀̓̌̾̋̃̈́͗̀̍̓͆͘͜͜ͅȩ̵̨̡̛̭̰̣͇͉̤͇͉̙͚͓̣̖̗͔̞̦̗͙͛̈́͋́̇̎̂͑́̔̈́̅͒̍͠͝͝ͅh̸̢̳̺̟̜̹̟̬̦̀̆̒́͒̂e̷̡̧̢̛̝̪̮͚̫̱͎̟̬̹͈̠̘̲͉̙̼̯͇͖͌̍̈́̓͋̈́͗͐͑̐̒̓͋̑̾̐̉̇̐̂̊͆̄̐̂̕͝͠͝ḥ̸̢̳̥͕̩̞̙̱̓̄̊̇͂͛̓́͒̊̆̍́̀̓̌̾̋̃̈́͗̀̍̓͆͘͜͜ͅȩ̵̨̡̛̭̰̣͇͉̤͇͉̙͚͓̣̖̗͔̞̦̗͙͛̈́͋́̇̎̂͑́̔̈́̅͒̍͠͝͝ͅh̸̢̳̺̟̜̹̟̬̦̀̆̒́͒̂e̷̡̧̢̛̝̪̮͚̫̱͎̟̬̹͈̠̘̲͉̙̼̯͇͖͌̍̈́̓͋̈́͗͐͑̐̒̓͋̑̾̐̉̇̐̂̊͆̄̐̂̕͝͠͝ḥ̸̢̳̥͕̩̞̙̱̓̄̊̇͂͛̓́͒̊̆̍́̀̓̌̾̋̃̈́͗̀̍̓͆͘͜͜ͅȩ̵̨̡̛̭̰̣͇͉̤͇͉̙͚͓̣̖̗͔̞̦̗͙͛̈́͋́̇̎̂͑́̔̈́̅͒̍͠͝͝ͅ