Hi everyone!

Quintessential

I've read the Stormlight Archives (apart from the preview chapters of RoW), all of Mistborn except Bands of Mourning, Elantris, the Rithmatist, all of Alcatraz (lol), Steelheart and Firefight, Skyward, all three of White Sand, and the first Couple of Stories in Arcanum Unbound. And once I finish rereading SA and reading RoW, I'm hopefully going to go back and read Bands of Mourning, Calamity, Starsight, Edgedancer, Warbreaker, and the rest of Arcanum Unbound (it seemed like a shorter list before I actually wrote it out oof). 

Welcome to the Shard Quinn! Whatever your reason for entry we are delighted to have you here with us! :D

I am sure the Sanderson Elimination folks will love to have another member to join (and perhaps we will even see some memes?? :P) And yes, as does often happen once you write it out it seems sooo much longer! At least with this though they are awesome books to read rather than something boring!

Which is your favorite Cosmere series?

In response to both of you, I think so far my favorite series as a whole is definitely Stormlight Archives, with my favorite being Oathbringer. I also really like one of the stories in Arcanum Unbound--The Emperor's Soul, I think it's called? I found the magic system in that one to be really interesting.

7 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

Hello! I'm Quinn, and I just joined a few days ago; my primary/only reason for existing on this website is Sanderson Elimination, though the memes thread is a nice bonus.

If you were to immortalize a cosmere character in a meme? Which character would it be and what meme would be made?

43 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

In response to both of you, I think so far my favorite series as a whole is definitely Stormlight Archives, with my favorite being Oathbringer. I also really like one of the stories in Arcanum Unbound--The Emperor's Soul, I think it's called? I found the magic system in that one to be really interesting.

Ooh cool nice choice! I definitely agree on the SA favorite. The characters, the scope, the magic, it's honestly amazing :D. And I can definitely get with the OB favorite as well! 

Personally I'm a WoR fan so far but OB is nice because you start seeing the complexities of their powers and stuff making it a close second! And Emperor's Soul is actually really good as well I agree. Welcome again!

Edited by Scout_Fox

Okay, so a) I don't really *make* memes, I just enjoy perusing the thread lol. So I have no idea what character I'd immortalize. And b) I think my favorite character is probably Shallan, though Kaladin comes in as a close second (and I'm definitely not partial to Shallan just because she and I both have red hair lol). And of course Hoid/Wit is intriguing as well.

23 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

Hello! I'm Quinn, and I just joined a few days ago; my primary/only reason for existing on this website is Sanderson Elimination, though the memes thread is a nice bonus.

Welcome to the 17th Shard, where you come for the memes and stay for the discussion :D 

Got any crazy/out-there theories? I'd love to hear one!

5 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

Okay, so a) I don't really *make* memes, I just enjoy perusing the thread lol. So I have no idea what character I'd immortalize. And B) I think my favorite character is probably Shallan, though Kaladin comes in as a close second (and I'm definitely not partial to Shallan just because she and I both have red hair lol). And of course Hoid/Wit is intriguing as well.

Ooo another ginger! Welcome! My profile picture isn’t normally this strange, I promise. :D

Yes, I'm very much looking forward to SE; my first game will start sometime on Thursday or Friday (QF48). My favorite magic system is either that of Mistborn or the magic in the Emperor's Soul (I especially think the latter is really neat). No crazy theories so far, though I do love looking for Hoid in all the books, of course. And I don't see anything strange about your profile pic at all, Ghanderflaffle. Perfectly normal for this discussion forum, as far as I can tell.

On 10/25/2020 at 10:57 AM, Quinn0928 said:

Do you still like the books, even though that's no the reason that you are here?

Also, welcome to the Shard!