Guess that Cosmere reference!

On 12/29/2020 at 6:21 AM, Bearer of all agonies said:

:) I thought it was something Shallan would say. Alrighty. Does someone else want to go who hasn’t yet?

If not, I’ll be ready. 

I might be bumping a thread but I want to play all the guessing things on the shard, so if you still want to go, you can if you want me to go I will.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 9:56 AM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Send it flying for me.”

Hmm... that could mean a bunch of things, like literally send something flying via Gravitation or A-Steel, or encouraging someone to yeet someone in a fight or a "fly you fools" style hurry-up, for sending a message instead of telling someone to flee.

Can we cut it up and guess the speaker or recipient separately? Or do we have to guess/remember the specific scene or circumstance?

Edit: okay, so I accidentally found a thread which contained this extract of the conversation while looking for something else, so I'll have to leave this round to others. Good one, Kingsdaughter! I don't think I'd have guessed that.

Edited by Honorless

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

Hmm... that could mean a bunch of things, like literally send something flying via Gravitation or A-Steel, or encouraging someone to yeet someone in a fight or a "fly you fools" style hurry-up, for sending a message instead of telling someone to flee.

Can we cut it up and guess the speaker or recipient separately? Or do we have to guess/remember the specific scene or circumstance?

Edit: okay, so I accidentally found a thread which contained this extract of the conversation while looking for something else, so I'll have to leave this round to others. Good one, Kingsdaughter! I don't think I'd have guessed that.

I’d want the guess to be who is talking. To whom and which book are bonuses.