Hey there

Gibletish54

15 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Welcome to the shard Giblet!! To everyone reading this, this is my best friend who I so graciously convinced to create an account! Okay so to get things going here, Whats your favorite Sanderson book Giblet? 

Hey there! My favorite Sanderson is probably Steelheart. I’m not sure why I love it so much but it’s just so fun to read. I also am obsessed with The Way of Kings, obviously.

4 hours ago, Hentient said:

Welcome to the shard Giblet!! To everyone reading this, this is my best friend who I so gracefully convinced to create an account! 

was this, so gracefully convinced, full of threats?

oh, and hi giblet! What is your favorite toe?

6 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Listen here you little crem. I am offend! 

Hide contents

That’s fair but frick you anyway.

I mean if you like it then kudos to you. And I’m seeing that this website is very safe and full of kind, loving potential friends!! Haha

Also, I appreciate the lack of profanity. You’re good people.

Currently Mac and Cheese cuz hungry but idk about later. You?

Lol welcome to the Shard! So glad @Hentient forced you gently coerced you with an abundance of tact and of your own free will to join the Shard! We are delighted to have you here with us! :D

Super cool you like Steelheart so much! I'm liking the unique favoritism here and honestly could totally see that it is a fun read! Would you rather live that story as everyday life and have our current one written in books or live this one and have that stay as a book?

Oh and:

8 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

if you were to cook the best soup in the whole of the cosmere, how would it be done (without rock)?

4 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

oh, and hi giblet! What is your favorite toe?

I think we are starting to ascend with these welcome questions guys idk if we can go any higher :P

Edited by Scout_Fox

13 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

I think we are starting to ascend with these welcome questions guys idk if we can go any higher :P

I know right? My questions are so old school, I've got to get with the times. 

Okay in full disclosure Gib wanted to join I didn't force her :P I did Introduce her though so I've got that going for me. 

1 hour ago, Hentient said:

I know right? My questions are so old school, I've got to get with the times. 

Okay in full disclosure Gib wanted to join I didn't force her :P I did Introduce her though so I've got that going for me. 

Ohhh right "introduce her" mhm totally :P (Lol well even better to have you join actually of your own free will we are delighted you wanted to join!)

And yeah c'mon you gotta get with the times Hentient favorite toe and how to cook the best soup is where it's at!