What are you doing for Halloween?

Aspiring Writer

This year has been storming pathetic, and as Halloween draws closer, there are those of us who won't be able to do our normal Halloween plans. So, I am making this thread so people can say what're doing, what they're going to miss this year, and what they're going to do on the Shard in celebration of Halloween and just spooktober in general. By the shard one, i mean are you going to start a new thread or edit or Profile. @Truthless of Shinovar has started that. 

Beware! You have been warned.

Spoiler

C07F85EE-8BDA-42B2-B4BC-594A59A5C7BF.jpg.9f13a86c6faa9e240b12e79ebee61be7.jpgThat's his new profile pic! Yikes!

So, something I'm doing is trying to make (Well, it's more like editing) a new profile pic which I'll probably maybe on the 30th. Here it is, tell me what you think.

Spoiler

medium.jpg.0ff4b18aa1fdbcf9cfffdd29ec212117.jpg

Edited by Aspiring Writer

On the Shard, I’m going to “dress up” for Halloween, like I did 2 years ago. For now, my pfp is a Halloween-ish stack of books, but on the 31st, I’ll change my pic and name for the day.

With my friends, we’re going to have a Halloweentown marathon, watch Hocus Pocus, make Halloween graham cracker houses, and decorate cupcakes. Oh, and me and one of my friends are going to dress up as the “road work ahead” vine, which I’m super excited for haha.

Normally my aunt has a super fun Halloween party every year, the Saturday before. It had to be canceled this year which is sad, but at least I get to do some stuff with my friends.

Edited by Rebecca

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

On the Shard, I’m going to “dress up” for Halloween, like I did 2 years ago. For now, my pfp is a Halloween-ish stack of books, but on the 31st, I’ll change my pic and name for the day.

With my friends, we’re going to have a Halloweentown marathon, watch Hocus Pocus, make Halloween graham cracker houses, and decorate cupcakes. Oh, and me and one of my friends are going to dress up as the “road work ahead” vine, which I’m super excited for haha.

Normally my aunt has a super fun Halloween party every year, the Saturday before. It had to be canceled this year which is sad, but at least I get to do some stuff with my friends.

Please post your new Halloween pic here, I'd love to see it!

Ohhh, Halloween party! Never been to one of those. They're a thing of myth to me. Enjoy, it sounds fun!

That is sad, let's hope you get to go next year. 

6 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Love Hocus Pocus! And that vine! Me and my friend kept saying that vine so much that my mom said she would charge me a dollar if I said it again. :P

Yay Halloween!!! I’m dressing up, of course. Sadly I don’t have enough time on top of everything else going on to make a costume, so I’m being lame and going as a nurse. But next year I want to be a mistborn. Or a steel inquisitor.  Or a reckoner. OR A DDF PILOT.

My plan is to go trick or treating all through highschool. Upperclassman trick-or-treating? you may be thinking, that’s too old to be trick-or-treating. Well, maybe, but I have a plan!! When I get to doors I’m gonna do that thing where you get on your knees and put shoes on your knees so it looks like you’re a little kid! Okay yeah, I know I’m not actually gonna look like a little kid, but... heh it’ll be fun and that’s what counts. 

aaaaaaand if that doesn’t work out I’m gonna watch movies with my friends! I wanted to also do a haunted house but I don’t know if those are open right now. 

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
6 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Ohhh, Halloween party! Never been to one of those. They're a thing of myth to me. Enjoy, it sounds fun!

Here's mine I already changed

IMG_20201025_090942.jpg me and my parents have a on going argument that this doesn't look like a demon I think it does they think it doesn't of course I added some effects but the fact that inverting it's colors and adding red eyes does this much is crazy

Edited by Somebody from Sel

8 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Well, it’s not anything Halloween-ish. I’m just going to be a character. But it’s going to be a surprise because I want to confuse people. :P 

Yeah, I’ve never done anything with my friends for Halloween, but now that we’re roommates and can’t really go out and do anything else this year, we’re going to have fun at the apartment. Thanks!

Yep, hopefully!

4 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Love Hocus Pocus! And that vine! Me and my friend kept saying that vine so much that my mom said she would charge me a dollar if I said it again. :P

Yeah, it’s a good movie. Haha, it’s too funny not to quote all the time! But that’s hilarious.

1 hour ago, Hentient said:

When I get to doors I’m gonna do that thing where you get on your knees and put shoes on your knees so it looks like you’re a little kid! Okay yeah, I know I’m not actually gonna look like a little kid, but... heh it’ll be fun and that’s what counts. 

aaaaaaand if that doesn’t work out I’m gonna watch movies with my friends! I wanted to also do a haunted house but I don’t know if those are open right now. 

That’s genius and hilarious. Let us know how it works out! Movies are always good too, so it looks like you’ll have a good time either way! Ooh, haunted houses are fun, hopefully you can find something near you.

8 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I'm being a Mistborn!

Also, I changed my banner and profile pic. If you let your eyes unfocus while looking at my profile picture, it looks like a creepy green doll.

Ooh, that’s awesome! I was a Mistborn a couple years ago, and I’ll tell you now, wearing a mistcloak is way too much fun haha.

OH MY GOSH IT DOES! That’s crazy! And cool.

Just now, Rebecca said:

Ooh, that’s awesome! I was a Mistborn a couple years ago, and I’ll tell you now, wearing a mistcloak is way too much fun haha.

OH MY GOSH IT DOES! That’s crazy! And cool.

Yes, Mist made one that's a glorified rectangular piece of fabric. I haven't worn it, but I've seen her wear it. It looks like fun.

I didn't notice that until after I had changed it, and I think it makes it look creepier.

28 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I'm being a Mistborn!

Also, I changed my banner and profile pic. If you let your eyes unfocus while looking at my profile picture, it looks like a creepy green doll.

I noticed the greendoll thing, and cool. I haven't cosplayed as a BS character yet. Not much point this year, but maybe next year...

2 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Here's mine I already changed

IMG_20201025_090942.jpg me and my parents have a on going argument that this doesn't look like a demon I think it does they think it doesn't of course I added some effects but the fact that inverting it's colors and adding red eyes does this much is crazy

Yeah, I can finally put an image to your name that isn't the Shard icon,