Athe

Wind

Just now, Condensation said:

I'm glad I checked, because A, you're not on my Shardbuddy list. I figured now was a good time to ask. Will you be my Shardbuddy?

YES!!! Now I’m going to sleep because 11:50 and because school tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

aagh! someone give me a digital slap... I need to go to bed. I am too tired to go to bed. wow, rereading that last sentence really says something about how lazy I am doesn't it?

*shrugs*

Glissando reached the stall and inspected the wares. They had bags of every kind and color.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Name Dash-Nari Quaniik

Power: Branch of fire and steel

Description: Asian, bright green eyes, fire red hair, steel armour, double spears that have tar covered ends and long pointed spear tips (also made of steel)

My brain is currently high. Be ready for me to crash this RP with like, five character at a minimium and maybe a city. @A Windrunner, what are the cities supposed to be like, what time period is comparable with technology, if we play as a god, we get to basically control a city, yes? Can everyone just play as a god/city, becuase that would be cool. Did you make a PM? What are the limits with god abilities, becuase if their none, I have a million suggestions popping in my head right now. Sorry, in a creative high right now.

@A Windrunner

Could I join?

If so, could my power be super-speed?

Character: 

Spoiler

Name: Bearer (for now)

Power: Super-speed (if allowed)

Description: Small, about 5'7, skinny but well muscled, dark skin, male, Afro, Jovial attitude, always happy.

52 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Could I join?

If so, could my power be super-speed?

Character: 

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Bearer (for now)

Power: Super-speed (if allowed)

Description: Small, about 5'7, skinny but well muscled, dark skin, male, Afro, Jovial attitude, always happy.

Yep this looks good, I guess the “speed god” could’ve been in extreme heat from a volcano or something when hit by the ray, so now he can manipulate the speed his particles move at.

Edited by A Windrunner

My main concept for this character is that she tries so hard to be inconspicuous that she's very conspicuous. She often wears the same things, moves around in what seems like an unpredictable pattern that's really just following the crowd, and goes to the deepest and darkest places that she can.

Glissando bought a dark gray bag that she could strap over her back and stepped away from the booth, entering the crowd again.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Dash dodged the demigod rolling sending fire toward him and started controlling steel curling the metal to trap him 

Spoiler

@Chasmgoat watch out this guy's a beastie

Edited by Somebody from Sel

1 hour ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Dash dodged the demigod rolling sending fire toward him and started controlling steel curling the metal to trap him 

Reveal hidden contents

@Chasmgoat watch out this guy's a beastie

have you posted your character?

Chasq, shocked at the discovery that his opponent was a demigod, lept away from the steel.

I gotta figure out what powers justice would grant...

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

Let's go with it

Null

Struck by a beam of light that somehow found its way into a deep cave

Has the ability to turn off other powers

Sees himself as the balance to all gods or demigods that abuse their power

Good?

This sounds good, but there is going to be a way for the powers to be turned back on again.

K, I think I know what I want

Character:

Spoiler

Name: Clement Hawthorne

Power: Growth and Water

Description: 5'11, Portly, Tanned Skin, Male, Hair dyed dark green, Appears to be about 25. Wears a blue cloak.

Spoiler

Get it? Clement Hawthorne?

Spoiler

It's because Clement as in Clementine and Hawthorne is "someone who lived by a bush or hedge of hawthorne"

@A Windrunner

Edited by HoidWasTaken

15 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

Salin was fed up, he wasn’t going to wait anymore, he walked past his fathers guards flung open the doors to his fathers thrown room and saw the great god of lightning Zelto, he was eating grapes.

The guards hit him with electrified spears, the blades went through him and if that wasn’t enough shocked him afterwards. Salin heard his father tell the guards to dispose of him and then he blacked out. Salin woke up in an ally, it seemed his cuts had healed, he walked out into the open and found himself in the market place.