Hello there

Raz0r19

Hello all, I’m a long time lurker. I read Mistborn back in 2012, while stuck in the first 1/3 of Toll the Hounds, Book 8 of the Malazan Book of the Fallen.  I devoured the original  trilogy, and then finished the Malazan (sooo good!). 

I read The Way of Kings the next year and became a fanatic. I love this series. I love the characters. I love the themes, the arcs. I finally got my husband hooked on Stormlight last year and I’m so excited to see how the series and the overall Cosmere develop.

The first thing that caught my interest in The Way of Kings was the back flap, written by the Sleepless. I’ve always obsessed and admired each new book’s back flap, and I’m so excited to see what the future holds. 

General Grevious GIFs | Tenor

lol @Mist beat me to it! Two Hello Theres in a row I think this is a record!

So glad you decided to come and join us! And man, if you were on here back in 2012 that is quite a long lurk period. You might even get the Champion of Lurksville badge idk :P!

That is so awesome you became enraptured with WoK! We all absolutely love it too so you are in the perfect spot. And man if you can get the husband in on it too that's impressive! I sense the perfect pair :D

Considering all the spren we have seen so far, who would you most desire to have bonded you? Thought this post might be of interest as well:

Look forward to seeing you around!