1 minute ago, Illwei said:

@Matrim's Dice dont know why you would oppose a new player being poked, as it was done by another new player :P.

I typically just leave the new players alone for a little while so they can figure out how the game works and stuff like that. When I poke vote I leave out the newer players as options. Like I said though it doesn't matter a whole lot since the vote has been removed.

I don't really get how a new player poking changes that, and since this is turtle's third game I dunno if they qualify as new anymore.

17 minutes ago, Illwei said:

So...MST...not MDT? Very confused that it started at 9am my time. But...it's daylight savings right now...i think...i dont know...im confused...

Yeah, with daylight savings ending on Sunday it has the potential to get worse. I'll see if I cant figure out a countdown timer to put in the writeup.

Edit: it looks like it's working

Edited by Elkanah

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Somebody sat there tapping his foot. he always smirked at the fact that people got confused about his name "where's Somebody" "Somebody's left no Somebody's left" things like that made him smile. 

He stepped away from the wall and started walking away. Where? Anywhere it didn't really matter he just needed to catch a Diagrammist in the act that was all. That he could do. @Ashbringer

Poking Ashbringer @Ashbringer

Edited by Somebody from Sel

6 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

How do you color votes? If I can't I might have to underline and cross out the moment I know how I will poke someone

I've found the easies way to be 

{color=insert color here} words {/color}

but with [ ] instead of { }

Edited by Illwei

6 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I've found the easies way to be 

{color=insert color here} words {/color}

but with [ ] instead of { }

9 minutes ago, Lotus said:

[color=red][/color]

Thanks 

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

We should probably get some lynch discussion going but I don't really know how to do that.

Probably. I'm going to poke you, just because we need to do something. Shard of Reading Now you shall defend thyself! 

1 minute ago, Lotus said:

Are cycles 24 hours?

I believe so I can confirm the countdown works excellently and you can click on it (it's timeanddate.com so I was pretty sure it would work that's why I clicked it)

7 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Probably. I'm going to poke you, just because we need to do something. Shard of Reading Now you shall defend thyself! 

I'm just going to say that I'm not an elim. That is all I really can say at this point.

3 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

How many Diagrammist

Sooo... Math time bois! So the typical number of elims is 20% There are 18 people playing this game, so 18*0.2=3.6 That means there are likely 4 elims. That's 22.22...% 3 elims would be 16.666..% (So that's unlikely) and 5 elims would be 27.777% (Also unlikely).

Also Cycles are 24 hours @Lotus

15 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Turtle walked towards her destination, hoping to be there soon. Suddenly, she accidentally ran into another recruit.

As you hit that recruit a singer in workform walks past you with a confident step and a smirk on his face gently humming to amusement but at what you do not know

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:

As you hit that recruit a singer in workform walks past you with a confident step and a smirk on his face gently humming to amusement but at what you do not know

Turtle scowls, looking at the singer. "Why are you here?" Turtle didn't think well of listeners, let alone singers. 

1 minute ago, eltruT said:

Turtle scowls, looking at the singer. "Why are you here?" Turtle didn't think well of listeners, let alone singers. 

"Because I'm good with a sword and have some friends who recognize skill when they see it" a hint of mist coalesces around his hand

23 minutes ago, eltruT said:

Turtle walked towards her destination, hoping to be there soon. Suddenly, she accidentally ran into another recruit.

5 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Connie squeaked. "Oh, hi! To both of you, I suppose."

Just now, Condensation said:

Connie squeaked. "Oh, hi! To both of you, I suppose."

"Hello to you as well" 

Spoiler

Also I'm totally metagaming in that I've put my character in a form that literally can't kill people

Just now, Somebody from Sel said:

"Because I'm good with a sword and have some friends who recognize skill when they see it" a hint of mist coalesces around his hand

Turtle smiles as her spren, Yla, formed into a blade. The blade is not a sword, rather a knife with a metal handle. She looks over at the recruit she bumped into. "Hi. I'm Turtle." @Condensation

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Who are you? I'm Connie."

I've been waiting for this "Somebody what's his name?" Jerking his head at Turtle he is talking to Amusement

I will mention that he didn't actually summon his blade he just made mist coalesce