6 hours ago, Illwei said:

Kings way: You...You were acting so suspicious...I-  :P. 

Did you forget the part about me being a terrible villager? :P

I agree that I was switching around votes way to much. I should probably wait and let the person I'm voting on explain themselves before I actually do the vote.  

Question for future reference: If you were on an anonymous doc and you could plausibly figure out who people were by if they were on the doc versus if they were on the Shard but it would take a lot of work, would you?

Also, I think I need to try a different tactic next game. PM no one and answer no PMs, that way I can't get pocketed. :P @Matrim's Dice

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Question for future reference: If you were on an anonymous doc and you could plausibly figure out who people were by if they were on the doc versus if they were on the Shard but it would take a lot of work, would you?

This sounds like the kind of thing I would want to do, try, and be completely wrong. Or give up thinking I was wrong, and end up being right.

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Also, I think I need to try a different tactic next game. PM no one and answer no PMs, that way I can't get pocketed. :P @Matrim's Dice

You can try... but I'll break through that. No silent PM treatment can withstand me! I hope. Haven't actually tried.

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

This sounds like the kind of thing I would want to do, try, and be completely wrong. Or give up thinking I was wrong, and end up being right.

You can try... but I'll break through that. No silent PM treatment can withstand me! I hope. Haven't actually tried.

Okay, but you wouldn't trust it? Good to know.

Ha! You wish. I have siblings. Anyone with stubborn siblings understands that. ;)

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Oh, hey! That's awesome! My Shardiversary's in January. Gosh, it's coming up fast.

Birthiversary's coming up in January so that will be interesting

On 11/3/2020 at 10:40 PM, Condensation said:

Hey, don’t feel to bad... I got pocketed too, and I’m apparently an experienced player! 

Anyways, I think this is the first game I’ve actually survived to the end. I’m proud of that even if we’ve lost!

14 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Hey, don’t feel to bad... I got pocketed too, and I’m apparently an experienced player! 

Anyways, I think this is the first game I’ve actually survived to the end. I’m proud of that even if we’ve lost!

Hey yeah, I guess that makes this my second game I survived to the end. Now the next trick is to get another as a villager :P 

1 hour ago, Ventyl said:

Nice! Yeah, Mat's just good at being nice.

Congratulations to the Diagrammists for continuing a streak of elim wins, and staying alive the entire time to boot! Those Ghostbloods needed to be taken down a notch anyways. Thanks to Elkanah for running the game and to everyone who participated!

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, or myself, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion ThreadNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Haelbarde, and Young Bard) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: