The TTTTTaTToS (The Terrific Tantalizing Tenacious Talkative Talented and Tactful Tale o’ Shardbuddy)

Scout_Fox

15 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Hey @Scout_Fox how's your story coming along?

Excellent question! Currently I can't get it out of bed. Normally stories get easier to work with as they get older but teenage stories are always a bit difficult. Start thinking they know everything and the like :P 

Lol thanks for asking! I will have the next part done by the end of the weekend if not sooner. "Important life activities" that the rest of the world does not think are just the Shard (I mean c'mon!) keep mucking up my timing but almost done at this point!

15 minutes ago, Hentient said:

*Gulps* C- Can I be your shardbuddy? 

Whispers back quietly, I would love to have you be my Shardbuddy! Hentient will be wonderful to storirize (totally a word don't worry about it :D)!

:lol: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed! It took me that long to do five people :P Lol nah apologies for the delay I had to keep doing "important life stuff" that was getting thrown at me so I kept having to pause it. The next ones will come much faster!

Edited by Scout_Fox

4 hours ago, Mallory said:

This made me smile, thank you! I love the details you put in, and the incorporating of the names was so clever. 

:lol::lol: Thank you so much! I am so happy it gave you a smile! I try to put the names and details in the funniest way I can think of so I am so glad it worked and you enjoyed! :D

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ookla the Bored said:

You said sometime tomorrow on Thursday, and it's Saturday... :( Although I guess it's not tomorrow yet. :P

You got me! I realized as I went to post that with all the Ookla names the @s didn't quite work. I was looking at changing it today to fit but honestly they just worked too well as is. So although some aren't quite pinged right hope you guys enjoy! :D

8 hours ago, Ookla the Tortured said:

Thanks for calling me stupid. ;)

I loved it Fox, it was amazing, just like all the other chapters. Nice job. Keep it up. :)

We'll just stick with the bravery part :P Thank you very much Bearer delighted you have been enjoying them! Will do!

4 hours ago, Ookla the Sarcastic said:

Am I a weapon of mass destruction? :D

And... perhaps ;) I mean a spare weapon of mass destruction can come in quite handy :D