Hello!

Crocheted Dragon

Welcome, welcome! So happy to have you join us! I absolutely love your name. I can totally imagine just a super cute crochet dragon with a little flame coming out of its mouth!

Hmm you seem like someone who would be really good at decisions :D. Chocolate or Vanilla? Not eating candy for the rest of your life or not eating pizza? No sleeping or no breathing? (waitttt... maybe not that one :P)

Hope you have an excellent time poking around and exploring. Look forward to seeing you around. If you have any question don't hesitate to reach out!

And here's a less decision based question for ya: What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere?

3 hours ago, Crocheted Dragon said:

I just joined and so am looking forward to exploring more of site.

Don't ask for a favourite character because I really can't decide.

Hello! Welcome aboard! If you were to take down a bunch of nuns that were hired to assassinate you at the pope’s command (nobody suspects the pacifists), which god (That Brando sando made) would you pray to?

Hello and welcome to the Shard! I like your username! This is super random, but my mom crochets a lot and she crocheted a stuffed dragon for my little brother, so that's what I'm going to think of whenever I see your username now haha. Anyway, what's your favorite Cosmere magic system?