Finally Introducing Myself

Resurrected

Hello!

I’ve been a frequently lurker on the forums for years and finally decided to join in on the hype discussions of Rhythm of War! I am a little rusty currently as I didn’t keep up to date on Cosmere WOBs and such prior to just recently. So if there’s anything I’ve missed feel free to correct me! I’ve read all the officially published Cosmere works and look forward to theory crafting with the lot of you!

Resurrected

Welcome, welcome! Glad thoust lurking shall turn tost working happy to see you around! :P

How many years has this been exactly? Cuz if it's more than ten that's gonna be 2 time travellers we've had in a relatively short period of time. Might need to start setting up some anti-time traveller traps here idk :D

This is definitely the time to get into the discussion you are right! I would just go were you want to go and try to learn as much as you can along the way. I'm sure you'll be shaking off the rust in no time!

On 21/10/2020 at 0:05 AM, Resurrected said:

Hello!

I’ve been a frequently lurker on the forums for years and finally decided to join in on the hype discussions of Rhythm of War! I am a little rusty currently as I didn’t keep up to date on Cosmere WOBs and such prior to just recently. So if there’s anything I’ve missed feel free to correct me! I’ve read all the officially published Cosmere works and look forward to theory crafting with the lot of you!

Resurrected

Welcome to the shard! Don’t worry! Not everyone here are super knowledgeable especially where wobs are concerned ( me included). But whenever a theory is proven wrong because of a wob, we are very politely informed by others. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 11:50 AM, I Am A Fish said:

Hello, and Welcome to the Shard! 

Who's your favorite Sanderson character?

Definitley Kelsier, or Kaladin! I'm a sucker for character's who's names start with K!

On 10/21/2020 at 9:37 AM, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome, welcome! Glad thoust lurking shall turn tost working happy to see you around! :P

How many years has this been exactly? Cuz if it's more than ten that's gonna be 2 time travellers we've had in a relatively short period of time. Might need to start setting up some anti-time traveller traps here idk :D

This is definitely the time to get into the discussion you are right! I would just go were you want to go and try to learn as much as you can along the way. I'm sure you'll be shaking off the rust in no time!

Ahhh think I've been lurking for 4-5 years now!

On 10/21/2020 at 10:48 AM, Koloss17 said:

Hello! What is your most obscure theory on how instant noodles will appear SPECIFICALLY on Roshar?

The ghostbloods decide to totally change their plans and choose to turn a profit by smuggling premium instant ramen through Shadesmar!

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I didn't expect so many people to say hi back :D

2 hours ago, Resurrected said:

Ahhh think I've been lurking for 4-5 years now!

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I didn't expect so many people to say hi back :D

Dang well so glad you decided to finally come join us then! :D It is the perfect time to join for the Cosmere! Also good we won't be needing any time traveller traps, corralling the zebra-monkeys into defensive positions can be quite the challenge :P

Absolutely! Thank you for posting an intro so we could get your properly welcomed to the Shard!