Two Truths and a Lie

17 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

3. 3 all the way

17 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

is the most vague...and it seems the most unlikely, which makes me think it's true.

I'm guessing 1.

16 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

2. In order to walk into a table and get a mark on your EYE you would either have to be really short or have a table that is really tall :P

16 hours ago, Condensation said:

Um... 2?

13 hours ago, Doomstick said:

im guessing 1, it seems too likely

6 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

I bet it is number three. 

You've probaly visited 24 of the US states or something.

*Dramatic drum roll.*

The answer is indeed three. I have not been to anything close to 25 states.

My older sister whom I do love dearly did let very little Nath crawl off a bed while she was supposed to be babysitting me.

As a kid of about 6 or 7 I did in fact walk into table. I got a black and blue mark under my eye in the shape of a Nike Swoosh. My sister and her friends teased me about it until it went away.

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

My older sister whom I do love dearly did let very little Nath crawl off a bed while she was supposed to be babysitting me.

As a kid of about 6 or 7 I did in fact walk into table. I got a black and blue mark under my eye in the shape of a Nike Swoosh. My sister and her friends teased me about it until it went away.

Man see with these it's always the really whacky one is true because it sounds whacky or just whacky because it actually is whacky :P

Welp, let's hope that she was more attentive the next time. And not a very high bed I hope?

And man @Aspiring Writer had it here it was a table just while you were younger. Nice one!

3 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

Man see with these it's always the really whacky one is true because it sounds whacky or just whacky because it actually is whacky :P

Welp, let's hope that she was more attentive the next time. And not a very high bed I hope?

And man @Aspiring Writer had it here it was a table just while you were younger. Nice one!

Maybe. I'll have to ask :ph34r:. It was high enough. Though I am fine so...

26 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

33 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

*Dramatic drum roll.*

YES! I knew it! All the other ones sounded weird and absurd, so they were likely to be real, 25 states, while a lot, is still plausible-sounding. HAHA

2 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

*Dramatic drum roll.*

hehe. Nice! I got it! Anyone else going to go?

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
35 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

1: I made 37 different types of desserts with 7 other people in two weeks and served them all in one day

2: I have memorized 800 digits of pi

3: I 8 pets have lived in my house at once

3... I don't know 1 is definitely true it was probably a cooking show or something 2 is so unlikely it has to be true maybe it was like memorized for one second or something like that 8 pets is possible but it's also the most likely and unbelievable one so 3

42 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

1: I made 37 different types of desserts with 7 other people in two weeks and served them all in one day

3: 8 pets have lived in my house at once

1. because you've made me hungry and a hungry Ring is not something you want to deal with. 

44 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

2. I have seen a person memorize a hundred numbers, but I can't believe 800.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
13 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

2. I have seen a person memorize a hundred numbers, but I can't believe 800.

Ya that's a close second but it's too ridiculous it was likely momentary rather than them still knowing them oh and if you do know them you have to recite them from memory Doomstick

12 hours ago, Doomstick said:

Number one seems very specific, but maybe too specific. It is likely the numbers are off and stick is just trying to trick us. 2 seems plausible for sure, my brother memorized the first 500 digits of pi, the question is whether or not Doomstick is likely to be the kind of person to spend that amount of time memorizing numbers. 3 is so likely it might be the wrong one. It seems so obvious that it could be true, that it could be the lie. 

I'm guessing 3