Two Truths and a Lie

2 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

That's so cool!

After me, I just finishing typing it when you said that.

Okay, guess I'll give it a go.

1. I have committed Vandalism in a store

2. I stole food from a store

3. I have shoplifted from a clothing store

(Edit: I cannot stop laughing at the options I picked. I just keep imagining your reactions. XD)

Vandalism...?

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Number two?? That's the lie? That one is probably the least bad...

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Dear gosh *facepalm*

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

Why did you steal food?

No, that one was the lie, N.

So let me explain those two, because I know you're both like WTF were you doing. And again, it's not that bad. In fact, it's kinda funny.

Okay, so the vandalism one first.  So me at a Costco see this really nice cabinet. I open a drawer and find a sharpie. I start writing numbers on the cabinet, and the reason I did that was that I was five and didn't understand what a permanent marker was. I was caught, ran off, caught again, and thankfully there are ways to remove sharpie, so I didn't get in trouble and knew never to use a sharpie on something again.

The shoplifting a clothing store was at a Kohls, and I stole an earring. Not a pair. Just one. From three sets, I don't know why okay, I was little and stupid and liked the earrings so I took them because I didn't understand the concept of stealing yet. I don't even wear earrings.

So there, not that bad, right? Funny. Your turn Fadran.

Just now, Aspiring Writer said:

So let me explain those two, because I know you're both like WTF were you doing. And again, it's not that bad. In fact, it's kinda funny.

Okay, so the vandalism one first.  So me at a Costco see this really nice cabinet. I open a drawer and find a sharpie. I start writing numbers on the cabinet, and the reason I did that was that I was five and didn't understand what a permanent marker was. I was caught, ran off, caught again, and thankfully there are ways to remove sharpie, so I didn't get in trouble and knew never to use a sharpie on something again.

The shoplifting a clothing store was at a Kohls, and I stole an earring. Not a pair. Just one. From three sets, I don't know why okay, I was little and stupid and liked the earrings so I took them because I didn't understand the concept of stealing yet. I don't even wear earrings.

That is why when I realized my mistake I edited my post.

Just now, Aspiring Writer said:

Crimes is crimes, Aspire.

Anyhoo...

You guys UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER.

If you're on the FotT Discord, then you've already seen this. DO NOT ANSWER.

1. I've time traveled
  2. I once almost killed my younger brother with a chocolate egg
  3. I've defined my religion after the fashion of a magic system

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Anyhoo...

1. I've time traveled

I guess, but it's not as bad as me doing it as a teenager. 

I guess 2.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Anyhoo...

1. I've time traveled

This'll be easy. All I have to do is determine which of these I'd be most likely to do...scud. I'd be pretty dang likely to do all of these. Scud, scud, scud.
I'm going with number 3 as the lie. Final answer.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Anyhoo...

1. I've time traveled

I just noticed the almost. I'm sticking by it because I know it is not 1. You can't fool me.

34 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I've actually been a boy in a play twice! I've been Donkey in Shrek the Musical and Chip in Beauty and the Beast!

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

That's so cool!

After me, I just finishing typing it when you said that.

Okay, guess I'll give it a go.

1. I have committed Vandalism in a store

2. I stole food from a store

3. I have shoplifted from a clothing store

(Edit: I cannot stop laughing at the options I picked. I just keep imagining your reactions. XD)

:ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

:lol:

No I will use words instead of emojis. I pick number three Fadran. 

29 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Honestly? They were both pretty easy. I felt like, even though I'm a girl, my personality fit with both roles. Now, playing a wicked stepsister in Into the Woods...that was hard. I had to be rude to one of the nicest people I know!

Well then I guess they cast you well! :D Super cool you were able to mold into them so nicely. And man I can see how that would be hard! "Even though I'm acting like I hate you right now, you're actually a really amazing person and I enjoy talking with you" lol

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

1. I've time traveled

While I don't have high hopes I'm gonna go with 1 just based off the fact you didn't want people to answer. Something seems fishy. And you never said what state you time travelled in, coulda been a dream... :P

Alright!

1. Time travel: True! Special Relativity is awesome.
  2. Chocolate egg: True! I didn't know that the egg had peanut butter in it and he almost died. It's the only thing he doesn't blame me for.
  3. Magic System: Almost True, but actually False! I'm working on defining my religion after the fashion of a magic system.

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Alright!

2. Chocolate egg: True! I didn't know that the egg had peanut butter in it and he almost died. It's the only thing he doesn't blame me for.
  3. Magic System: Almost True, but actually False! I'm working on defining my religion after the fashion of a magic system.

Yessss!!! My strategy worked!

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Alright!

Of course, you would figure out how to kill with an egg. Holy crud, Grammarly wants me to remove the 'with' from that sentence it seems so impossible. (P.S I hope the options I made will not make you think of me negatively. I swear, I'm a law-abiding citizen) Anyways, @Nathrangking you called next, have at it.

9 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:
  1. My sister let me crawl off the bed that I was on as a young child while she was babysitting me.
  2. I once walked into a table and had a Nike swoosh shaped black and blue mark under my eye.
  3. I have been to 25 U.S. states.

is the most vague...and it seems the most unlikely, which makes me think it's true.

I'm guessing 1.