How many people can we get on?

I Am A Fish

All right,

This is simple. I want to see how many people (and other organisms) we can get on the Shard at once.

Preferably beating the all-time high.

I propose we try twice, first on November 17 or 18. Either the day of, or the day after Rhythm of War is released.

Then, if the goal isn't reached, I propose we try to reach it on December 19, or Koloss head-munching day.

From what I can tell, the largest portion of the shard is in Europe, and North America, making the time that seems to be the best around, 12:00 PM West coast time, and 10:00 PM Ukraine time, or 7:00 PM Greenwich time.

Though the precise time can be changed. 

Who'd be interested?

:lol: Are you actively trying to take down the site?

I don't know anything about what this site is running on, but as someone who builds websites for a living, my immediate reaction is "they're trying to DOS the site!" 

But kudos for planning this where the site maintainers can see it, that way they can plan for it.

And just to be clear, this isn't an attack on you.  It was just a funny reaction I had to this post - this doesn't really seem harmful.

Edited by Jozomby

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

All right,

This is simple. I want to see how many people (and other organisms) we can get on the Shard at once.

Preferably beating the all-time high.

I propose we try twice, first on November 17 or 18. Either the day of, or the day after Rhythm of War is released.

Then, if the goal isn't reached, I propose we try to reach it on December 19, or Koloss head-munching day.

From what I can tell, the largest portion of the shard is in Europe, and North America, making the time that seems to be the best around, 12:00 PM West coast time, and 10:00 PM Ukraine time, or 7:00 PM Greenwich time.

Though the precise time can be changed. 

Who'd be interested?

Yes!!! Wait... I hate figuring out time. Help? I'm in Mountain Time.