I'm really hoping for Jorgen as well. His interludes weren't enough! We get Jorgen as the second POV in Skyward 3 and Alanik as an interlude character.

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I need a Doomslug PoV, stat!

All I can think of now is Doomslug writing the synopsis on the back of Book 3 like how the Sleepless are with the Stormlight books. 

13 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

I'm really hoping for Jorgen as well. His interludes weren't enough! We get Jorgen as the second POV in Skyward 3 and Alanik as an interlude character.

All I can think of now is Doomslug writing the synopsis on the back of Book 3 like how the Sleepless are with the Stormlight books. 

Agreed, and 100% agreed xD

1 hour ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

I would hope for Moriummer, but as they are currently a newborn, it sadly doesn't seem feasible. I'm worried that they won't grow up until the epilogue of the final book.

Well, Dione lifespans could easily be very different from human ones. Maybe they grow up faster. xD

• 9 months later...

For those who wonder where the two POVs information comes from, it's here. He says that it's sort of half-half.

But we also have confirmation that Cytonic will focus on Spensa's journey.

Brandon Sanderson

PART ONE: MAINFRAME ANNOUNCEMENTS

[...]

The way the series has gone, the second book focused only on Spensa, without much of a look at the rest of Skyward Flight. As the third novel mostly continues Spensa’s story, I worried about how isolated from the rest of the team the narrative would feel.

Therefore, Janci Patterson and I have designed a sequence of three tie-in novellas to this series. These will each be from a different viewpoint, three members of the team back on Detritus, running parallel to Skyward Three and having some cool overlaps between them.

[...]

State of the Sanderson 2020 (Dec. 18, 2020)

Which means that the other POV character would have to be one that also helps continue Spensa's story specifically. (And especially since FM, Alanik and Jorgen are confirmed novella POVs, those almost certainly won't have significant Cytonic POV sections anyway.) That leaves mostly Starsight characters, like Cuna and Brade. The most probable one is M-Bot since he left right with her, but for that to work, him and Spensa would have to be separated or something like that, so they both go different paths and see different things, so that making both have POVs makes sense.