The Sharder Lair

Ghanderflaffle

• 3 years later...

So. This thread has been dead for a while. I also technically had nothing to do with it, but it's interesting and I find it hard to believe any of the original founders will come back to it.

So, I'm necroing it. Hopefully not going to be punished for that or something.

Anyway, there are multiple ways this can go: continuing to plan a super awesome Sharder Lair, actually trying to pull resources to really make one/ask Brandon to use his basement as a Sharder congregation centre (I won't be able to help here, I don't live in the US), or being foolhardy and trying to make this another RP (which will require asking a mod to transfer itto the RP section). Or a fourth option I didn't consider. The choice, as they say, is yours.

Also, this is a nice example of a thread from the period three years ago - around the middle of the COVID period, I think. It shows some of the active Sharders of the time, some are still active to a degree and some actually were here even earlier and just revived during that period.

Anyway, enjoy. I don't know if I have anything interesting to add to the Sharder Lair - maybe an Aether room or something? Or is it too much of a corner of the Cosmere?

(Also, there were other tries at imagine-designing of Sharder-themed places, including a theme park. Of you know one you may link it here or something.)

Well, it seems I've awakened something, which is nice.

I don't use emoticons, so I had to check, but it appears the original emoticons are all the way down.

I guess the spren ones weren't actually added and some people had schticks to use them?

On 4/4/2024 at 11:26 AM, DramaQueen said:

We were so young and innocent 😔

(when did the emojis change??? Bring back the Shard ninja emoji and the hearts one and and this ninja does not cut it 🥷)

They're still here! Under Emoticons in the categories. 

On 4/4/2024 at 11:46 AM, Trutharchivist said:

Well, it seems I've awakened something, which is nice.

I don't use emoticons, so I had to check, but it appears the original emoticons are all the way down.

I guess the spren ones weren't actually added and some people had schticks to use them?

The spren ones were never in the site yeah, people copied-pasted from the person who made them. 

On 4/6/2024 at 11:04 PM, DramaQueen said:

:ph34r::wub:

Oh yay!

The ninja didn't come up when I searched "ninja" so I got concerned :))

Its code has always been ph34r - if you type that in (the same way you do in Discord) it'll pop up too. :ph34r: