Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Also, if I followed every thread I made, I'd be getting way too overloaded with email notifs

but your own advice thread? 

hold up... This is going to be a bit of Chasmgoat advice.

Follow this thread and turn off email notifs for it.

@Channelknight Fadran Me probably gonna start a little Cosmere fanfic series of my own (Because I'm stupid and want to pile something more onto my already overblown workload.) and there appears to be a detail that is not confirmed. In this case, it's the currency used on Nathline (Warbreaker). Unless you know what that currency is (Which would make everything so much easier.) how would one get around that? Also assume that I must have the detail.

Edited by Aspiring Writer

1 minute ago, Aspiring Writer said:

@Channelknight Fadran Me probably gonna start a little Cosmere fanfic series of my own (Because I'm stupid and want to pile something more onto my already overblown workload.) and there appears to be a detail that is not confirmed. In this case, it's the currency used on Nathline (Warbreaker). Unless you know what that currency is (Which would make everything so much easier.) how would one get around that? Also assume that I must have the detail.

Umm... ignore the currency. Just throw out arbitrary numbers and call it a day. They did it in Star Wars; you can do it in a fanfic.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Then use the term 'gold.' There were several mentions of the metal in the book, and it works every time even if it wasn't!

True. It's a bit boring, but I guess I have no choice. Time to create a fanfic. I should hopefully have it done by Thursday at the latest (Assuming the world doesn't decide to go rust on that statement. Also, I passed 300 posts without realizing. Huh.)

Edited by Aspiring Writer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...