Tacitus

24 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Rather... fitting. Now, tell me, how did you know which way civilization is?" 

"Indeed. Well, there's a plane that lies adjacent to most worlds that I can peer into using music. In that world, emotion is seeable, like if something was very hot, it gives off a kind of radiation. So looking into that world lets me see where people are if they are feeling a very strong emotion."

Virden walked a little while behind Harmony and... what was his name? Qavisxu. He overheard Harmony's explanation of her talent, and made a conclusion. He had obviously been suspicious that these people weren't from the same world as he was, but throughout all his studies, Virden always came to the conclusion that no Magics, other than Shifting and Shaping, existed outside of Yelbried. What Harmony  described was obviously Magic, and Virden could not explain Qavisxu's Crack of Transportion, either, so... to a scholar of Magics, this was incredible! Other worlds, with completely different kinds of Magic! But, however excited he may be because of the proving of this, it wasn't exactly polite to eavesdrop, no matter how intentional it may be. So Virden kept to himself.

On 10/20/2020 at 10:15 AM, Negative_Null said:

"Indeed. Well, there's a plane that lies adjacent to most worlds that I can peer into using music. In that world, emotion is seeable, like if something was very hot, it gives off a kind of radiation. So looking into that world lets me see where people are if they are feeling a very strong emotion."

@Omi the Counselor 

He stays silent, however he appears to be in deep thought. It could be cult magic, he thinks. But no. It's far too specific for that. I've really been sent outside of the universe... It seems a lot less... strange than I excepted. I can't feel my Outer Mind filling, like when I met the Being Khsu, Thing of Unity, so it's not being masked by that. Hmmm... I mean, if there's something outside of the universe, why can't there be other ones? Yes, that's where we are now, and where all these odd people are from.

He is still in thought when he reaches the crest of the hill, and finally the military mask is broken when he gapes at what is there.

Can I say what's there, or should @Omi the Counselor do it since it's his RP

Over the hill, there is a town burning, seemingly in the middle of being pillaged. There are figures running in and out of the flames and smoke

Harmony puts a hand to her head. "This isn't right! I sensed happiness. There should have been fear here if this was happening. We've got to help them!"

Geff shook off his shock. It had been years since he'd been shocked into inactivity. Mentally kicking himself he did a quick overlook of the town. There seemed to be a group of people in the center of the town resisting the looters. "Hey! Cracker! Hammer guy! I can't remember your name! Come with me and help save these people!" Geff shouted behind him. He ripped the battle-axe off his back and ran down the hill towards the town.

@AmazingGoob

Edited by Shard of Reading

9 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Geff shook off his shock. It had been years since he'd been shocked into inactivity. Mentally kicking himself he did a quick overlook of the town. There seemed to be a group of people in the center of the town resisting the looters. "Hey! Cracker! Hammer guy! I can't remember your name! Come with me and help save these people!" Geff shouted behind him. He ripped the battle-axe off his back and ran down the hill towards the town.

@AmazingGoob

Without a word, he follows you down the hill, dashing towards the burning village with his strange hammer.

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

Over the hill, there is a town burning, seemingly in the middle of being pillaged. There are figures running in and out of the flames and smoke

Harmony puts a hand to her head. "This isn't right! I sensed happiness. There should have been fear here if this was happening. We've got to help them!"

34 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

@AmazingGoob

6 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Without a word, he follows you down the hill, dashing towards the burning village with his strange hammer.

A man meets them as they run towards the village. "There are people in there." He says simply.

Verdin stood for a moment on the hill as the others went forward, blanking, but then snapped back into the present and sprinted towards the town, trying to find people who may have been injured. He might be able to carry two or three, depending on circumstances... he might need to find some food, but he should be fine for a while.