Halloween - Hoid Edition

Chinkoln

Halloween is coming up, generally I dress up as a character from a book (Not a movie, I don’t watch many of those). This year I want to dress up as Hoid, the only problem is that as a master of disguise. He changes his appearance often, so there isn’t one solid description. I challenge the 17th Shard community to do this, come up with a profile for Hoid that is most like him. Go forth my friends, serve me well!

White hair, flute, hidden bandolier of Allomancy vials, vial of glowing sand shoved in a pocket, dramatic black cloak/long coat, white undershirt, LEDs on the inner hems of the outer layer that gently pulse through the rainbow of colors (for Lightweaving) that any time someone asks about you just wink and leave the conversation or give them some form of cryptic hint, maybe build a fire and tell stories around it all night, occasionally tossing powder into it to change the color of the flames if you want to go the full distance.

No I haven't put too much thought into this why

Edited by Invocation

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

White hair, flute, hidden bandolier of Allomancy vials, vial of glowing sand shoved in a pocket, dramatic black cloak/long coat, white undershirt, LEDs on the inner hems of the outer layer that gently pulse through the rainbow of colors (for Lightweaving) that any time someone asks about you just wink and leave the conversation or give them some form of cryptic hint, maybe build a fire and tell stories around it all night, occasionally tossing powder into it to change the color of the flames if you want to go the full distance.

No I haven't put too much thought into this why

You can never think to much about Hoid. Never. As Kelsier always says, “There is always another secret”.