The history of Hanneokar: Canolian Arogonian and Altarus relationships and worldbuilding

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Ok so a little while ago I did a thread about Arogone and Canolis and their magic but now I'm going to explain a little bit about these places so without further ado

Arogonian culture

Spoiler

Arogone is was once made up of groups of tribes who having encountered the fairly advanced pre-fall Canolians became incredibly fearful of illusions and mental magic this forged their view on both magic and the world at large now nearly 200 years later it still has a effect on their culture 

Back when the Arogonians were still tribes there was a warlord called Hweanalleen his goal was to conquer the tribes and that he did however just five years after he conquered the tribes he died putting his eldest son on the throne that son known as Hwalon was able to keep the tribes united until he died of old age and his daughter began her rule. The Arogonians remembering the old attacks of the pre-fall Canolians attacked to find that the Canolians had been desolated by the fall and so the Arogonians took some land as penance and returned

Canolian culture

Spoiler

The Canolians history can be separated into two major parts before the fall and after the fall before the fall Canolians were on the brink of civilization not quite having discovered guns but on the way to it these Canolians were arrogant and ruled by a monarchy though eventually when the fall came described by those few reports they have "it was like a Shadow in the night it killed many desolating building and cracking the very earth" and "a giant monster charged through the plains destroying everything, the earth, the people, the houses, it destroyed it all" caused the fall of the monarchy and the kingdom at large now the Canolians have mostly recovered and placed at their head a group of leaders and other elected officials

Altarus culture

Spoiler

The Altarus are a piece loving people who live just off shore from the mainland they have stayed isolated using their magic to provide for anything that they need they are unknown to the current civilizations however they were known by the pre-fall Canolians and they hated each other. The Altarus are believed to have the oldest existing records 

Spoiler

Accidentally added a extra spoiler oops 

38 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Nice! That's really cool.

Thanks this is for the magic system I did a while back called the Canolian and Arogonian magic system

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

Yeah. You spent a lot of work on it, so, woohoo!

Meh I spend less time brainstorming than you guys think I do but again thanks