Ask Koloss17 anything!

Koloss17

Today is my shardiversery! And for that, I have decided to do three things:

1. An AMA

2. finally make my F-tin cult

3. open my ridiculous beginning sharder questions to the general public via status updates

so I’ll be doing one of those now!

Ask me anything!

17 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

HAPPY SHARDIVERSARY!!

...how does one join this f-tin cult?

It’s in the social groups, clans, and guilds area!

13 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

WHAT ARE YOU???

good question! Still figuring that out. Possibly a cowboy paladin agender koloss. That’s all I know so far (and the F-tin overlord).

• 2 weeks later...

How are you?

Favorite Shard emoticon?

What book are you currently reading?

If you could have any Cosmere creature as a pet, which would you choose?

Favorite fruit?

Elephant?

On a scale of 23 to 37, how much do you like chocolate chip cookies?

Favorite Sanderson character?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 11:59 AM, PrincessPeach said:

How are you?

Favorite Shard emoticon?

What book are you currently reading?

If you could have any Cosmere creature as a pet, which would you choose?

Favorite fruit?

Elephant?

On a scale of 23 to 37, how much do you like chocolate chip cookies?

Favorite Sanderson character?

Oh heck I haven’t been keeping up with this because I thought it was dead before it was born. 

I'm doing okay, Sometimes being an enby can be tough, though.

favorite shard emoticon, huh. I’m assuming you mean the little avatar thing people have, so ill say mine! It was made by scout fox and aspiring writer, and it is great.

I'm currently not reading any books because I am just waiting for dawnshard (now coming November 10th for those that didn’t kickstart).

larkin/cryptic spren. End of debate.

favorite fruit? Probably mango.

elephant.

so usually I like on a scale of 5-16 as a system, but 23-27 works. One downside is that it only has four even notches. If you mean that I can only choose from 23-27 on a scale from 1-10, then that is a different matter. I think it depends on the chocolate chips. 24 for milk chocolate, 26 for White chocolate.

favorite Sanderson character, huh? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.         Doomslug, pattern, or Wayne probably. Kaladin has a special place for me because ho goes out of his way to be traumatized, which is always fun to read.

14 hours ago, Condensation said:

What was your first impression of me?

Where do you get the inspiration for your questions?

Oooh yes! 
my first impression of you was that you were a cool human to be with. I don’t know much else from ya, probably because I don’t interact with you much in the shard.

as for inspirations it’s a combination of two things. 

1. Whatever I have on my mind at that time (for example, the latest one is kind of based on Chiri-Chiri, because I just read dawnshard).

2. Whatever the person who I’m asking the question says they like or have read or are excited for. I can even base it on their profile!

so yeah, mainly it is funneled random from there.

1 hour ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Have we met?

Favorite Sanderson book?

9 or 13?

I think we’ve encountered each other on the same thread, but nothing informal. 

favorite Sanderson book eh? Probably mistborn: the final empire. First book I’ve read of Brando Sando’s, and it was just too perfect an arch. Also, I love the mistborn magics. 

13 probably. Nice number. Prime. Unlucky, which is more special than many other numbers. If we are talking about doctors, I’d go with 9th. 13th has potential and is fun to watch, but isn’t super special. Also 9th is a traumatized child, which I love. Also he is dead serious when Daleks are involved.

8 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Oooh yes! 
my first impression of you was that you were a cool human to be with. I don’t know much else from ya, probably because I don’t interact with you much in the shard.

as for inspirations it’s a combination of two things. 

1. Whatever I have on my mind at that time (for example, the latest one is kind of based on Chiri-Chiri, because I just read dawnshard).

2. Whatever the person who I’m asking the question says they like or have read or are excited for. I can even base it on their profile!

so yeah, mainly it is funneled random from there.

Awesome! You're cool too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 11:37 AM, Ookla the Tortured said:

Cheese?

Cheese. Go pack.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ookla the Intimidating said:

What's your favorite fairy tale?

What's your favorite candy?

Dogs or cats?

Psychology or sociology?

fairytail? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I dunno, frankly. 

favorite candy be Blue raspberry licorish maybe(That’s not spelled right).

sociology definitely. Does ethics and political science count in that? I love that type of stuff. I love controversy with a passion. I will debate anyone that wants to debate something.

• 2 months later...
On 11/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, Koloss17 said:

Blue raspberry licorish maybe(That’s not spelled right).

sociology definitely. Does ethics and political science count in that? I love that type of stuff. I love controversy with a passion. I will debate anyone that wants to debate something.

That sounds delicious... 

I'd say those are close to counting, if not counting themselves! In your opinion, what are some fascinating ethical debate questions? 

8 hours ago, AonEne said:

That sounds delicious... 

I'd say those are close to counting, if not counting themselves! In your opinion, what are some fascinating ethical debate questions? 

Hmmm. There’s a lot of good ones. One that has been interesting to me recently is should you always be prepared for war? It’s an interesting dilemma that ties into ethics and a lot of other things, which sparks some interesting debates from a simple question.