Every Stormlight Archive Book Release

Suda21

Lol loved the Sword-Nimi/Nightblood reference. Not sure if the book would have survived the box stabbing (although with Brandon Sanderson books it very well might have :P).

The book weight gag is top notch too lol. There was a whole discussion in the memes thread about how we might need book stands in addition to the books for later releases so I definitely feel your pain. This is literally why I've started getting some of them as Kindle versions lol. 

I would take the dubbed audio down just a tad for future things to keep better balance. Overall, good quality and plenty funny, nicely done!

19 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Lol loved the Sword-Nimi/Nightblood reference. Not sure if the book would have survived the box stabbing (although with Brandon Sanderson books it very well might have :P).

The book weight gag is top notch too lol. There was a whole discussion in the memes thread about how we might need book stands in addition to the books for later releases so I definitely feel your pain. This is literally why I've started getting some of them as Kindle versions lol. 

I would take the dubbed audio down just a tad for future things to keep better balance. Overall, good quality and plenty funny, nicely done!

Thank you for the advice, I am so used to editing podcasts and keeping the audio at a certain level I did not realize it was so loud. It is going to be changed in the future. 

Totally, yeah no biggie! Makes complete sense. The base audio level from recording podcasts and on camera audio would be different because of the mic proximity so you were just using the levels off the other.

Yeah, just a small balancing issue with the dubbed audio seeming higher than the on camera audio but that's super easy to level for next time. Nice stuff and props for being chill about the suggestion was exactly how it was meant (i.e. I was not trying impale you with the flames of a thousand fiery swords in a personal attack against your honor :P)!

Edited by Scout_Fox

10 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

Totally, yeah no biggie! Makes complete sense. The base audio level from recording podcasts and on camera audio would be different because of the mic proximity so you were just using the levels off the other.

Yeah, just a small balancing issue with the dubbed audio seeming higher than the on camera audio but that's super easy to level for next time. Nice stuff and props for being chill about the suggestion was exactly how it was meant (i.e. I was not trying impale you with the flames of a thousand fiery swords in a personal attack against your honor :P)!

Your fine! I appreciate all feedback and I totally understand the critique. Every video I’m learning and improving! I have gotten a good response from the video overall but even I am finding ways to improve for the future. 

15 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

I'm dying of laughter... 

Seriously, someone call an ambulance.

Urk.

sjhafkhsjv ljiasygdgi aidsug...

If you do die of laughter. My lawer told me that your loved ones or ghost can't sue me for man(s)laughter.