Middle Schooler's Club

8 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

*szeth facepalms*

yeah, it is. We go to school irl twice a week, and have online the other two. We have Wednesday’s off. 

7 hours ago, eltruT said:

You get Wednesdays off? We have Mondays off and school is all online. this really isnt fair.

6 hours ago, Vapor said:

Same but we have Fridays off.

Imagine getting a day off of school. 

Spoiler

Can’t relate.

37 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Am I allowed to complain about how annoying the middle schoolers at my high school are here? I'm not saying that you guys are annoying, but the ones at my school certainly are.

agree. I mean, some of them are cool(and I may or may not know a lot of their names) but they can get really annoying.

6 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Am I allowed to complain about how annoying the middle schoolers at my high school are here? I'm not saying that you guys are annoying, but the ones at my school certainly are.

I know for a fact that I was one reaaaaaaaally annoying middle schooler. (And... Middle schoolers who end up in the high school for one reason or another can be really annoying. And freshman. A lot of freshman are really annoying too).

Middle school sucks.

I think that you can complain... The middle schoolers here are obviously children of culture, after all. ;)

And all of a sudden I feel really old... But at the same time REALLY YOUNG. I'm a sophomore. It was only three years ago that I was in seventh grade, severely depressed, had no friends, and was all around miserable. But at the same time, it was three years ago.

I'm gonna say this, then leave you children to discuss middle school.

It'll get better.

It might be good right now, but it probably isn't. No matter what, things will change, and there will be good things ahead. New friends, new hobbies, a new stance on life. Be smart, and things will get better. It might take years. For me it was eighth grade when I found my friends. It might be when you're fifty.

Hang in there.

Spoiler

Guys I'm so tired...

So sorry if that was really weird... I can't even tell at this point.

4 hours ago, Tesh said:

I know for a fact that I was one reaaaaaaaally annoying middle schooler. (And... Middle schoolers who end up in the high school for one reason or another can be really annoying. And freshman. A lot of freshman are really annoying too).

Middle school sucks.

I think that you can complain... The middle schoolers here are obviously children of culture, after all. ;)

And all of a sudden I feel really old... But at the same time REALLY YOUNG. I'm a sophomore. It was only three years ago that I was in seventh grade, severely depressed, had no friends, and was all around miserable. But at the same time, it was three years ago.

It'll get better.

It might be good right now, but it probably isn't. No matter what, things will change, and there will be good things ahead. New friends, new hobbies, a new stance on life. Be smart, and things will get better. It might take years. For me it was eighth grade when I found my friends. It might be when you're fifty.

Hang in there.

Reveal hidden contents

Guys I'm so tired...

Not another sophomore! :D Actually, right now life is great. I have lots of friends, get to play soccer and hockey, live in Vermont, and school is fun. So, right now, life is great. 

1 hour ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

People complain abiut middle school because of the social part. The friends are great, but everyone is always making fun of others and bullying people. That's why middle school isn't that fun.

I never felt like that. There were jerks but I did not associate with them.

11 hours ago, Tesh said:

Middle school sucks.

It'll get better.

Hang in there.

Reveal hidden contents

Guys I'm so tired...

Welcome, fellow sophomore!